If Wishes were Fishes

DeletedUser

December was us trying to end asap. Since then, the goal has pretty much been to end asap while rimming DH and GP in the process. I figure I have about 800 more villages to noble before the world will end. At 10 per day, that is not that far off.

First of all... you wont be rimming dh and Z... lets be honest... at best you will knock them down a bit...if you were able to rim them, it would have happened already.

Second... you should be careful... greed is a dangerous thing you know... your fortunes in game can turn on a dime if you push it too far...:I mean there are players who seriously want to end... even on your tribe... if the dukes of W2V won't call the vote then perhaps another duke will if enough players join him to make up the percentage...I'm just saying.. :p

DeletedUser80927

... you wont be rimming dh and Z... lets be honest...

On what facts do you base this comment on?

In any case I believe W2V has stated that deletion is also an acceptable solution.

P.S- nice diversionary tactic attempt at the end :)

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
First of all... you wont be rimming dh and Z... lets be honest... at best you will knock them down a bit...if you were able to rim them, it would have happened already.

Second... you should be careful... greed is a dangerous thing you know... your fortunes in game can turn on a dime if you push it too far...:I mean there are players who seriously want to end... even on your tribe... if the dukes of W2V won't call the vote then perhaps another duke will if enough players join him to make up the percentage...I'm just saying.. :p
I don't think it's impossible to rim them.We are making good progress on east. Look at the k58 for example. Once we completely take over k58 and k66 it will be difficult for DH to survive.
just for your information we are not planning to continue this forever. At the moment we have good activity so we are carrying on. If in near future if we suffer typical end game inactivity then we may call for the world end vote. But i dont see this this happening for atleast 6-7 months.

GP/DH should really be good kids now and delete their accounts. There is no hope for them. But they can be good kids and could save other's time.

DeletedUser

6-7 months to rim GP/DH, I would take that bet despite not being a gambler. :)
Not to worry, we've discussed this internally and W2V is in no danger of defections to MM. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

6-7 months to rim GP/DH, I would take that bet despite not being a gambler. :)
Not to worry, we've discussed this internally and W2V is in no danger of defections to MM. :icon_wink:

you guys were saying that 6 months ago...lol

I am going to give you some advice... and I mean this in the best possible way and from experience... don't overlook what others are saying.... it isnt always exactly as you think it is...:p

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well 6 months ago i.e in last November we were hoping for a merge.It's really funny that MM still wants to end this world on their own terms.Do you really thing it's gonna happen?? I guess terms were clear.You need to disband MM and/or GP/DH need to delete/rimmed.

DeletedUser

you guys were saying that 6 months ago...lol

I am going to give you some advice... and I mean this in the best possible way and from experience... don't overlook what others are saying.... it isnt always exactly as you think it is...:p

And that is why W2V is not a dictatorship. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser100410

well in that case most of the accounts are blue i guess (sat)

define most

I don't think it's impossible to rim them.We are making good progress on east. Look at the k58 for example. Once we completely take over k58 and k66 it will be difficult for DH to survive.

I agree, it is not impossible but its not the same to noble a dead account...as you guys are doing lately

At the moment we have good activity so we are carrying on. If in near future if we suffer typical end game inactivity then we may call for the world end vote. But i dont see this this happening for atleast 6-7 months.

I think we are already there.

I cant prove it with stats, it is just a feeling. Both W2V and MM are decreasing their activity imho.

The fact that you are nobling inactive dead accounts with no resistance is giving a boost to stats to prove otherwise but you will eventually get to the few active accounts still fighting.

But late end game is that boring, nobling almost dead accounts before they go barb...enjoy!

You need to disband MM and/or GP/DH need to delete/rimmed.

Wow, that is new now. Not the deleting part but the disbanding one.

I guess its logical cause every day you slowly approach the win/end and your demands are bigger and bigger...whats next? prima nocte?

Last edited by a moderator:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you guys always used to say that you were ready for years long war:lol:.w2v never told that we are ready for years long war.It's not our fault that 90% of the MM accounts that we touch turn into inactive. Regarding activity,ye it is decreasing. But the reason of this MM is getting easily steam rolled.So w2v players need to spend very little time on the account.So it's upto you guys to realize the current situation. The sooner you realize that MM and/or GP/DH has no chance of seeing the end of this world the better for you.

BTW Orsio do you remember this:

i think someone has just burnt their ships...

do we mention the fact that this is a LONG LONG LONG war?
:lol:

DeletedUser

I don't send my nukes and trains very often.
I remain green.

If shit goes down that requires me to do something more than conquer 100 villas now and then, then sure. I'll actually play.

DeletedUser100410

Sidd: You didnt define "most"

I will define "LONG LONG LONG war": 6 months, we are almost there :p

DeletedUser

I used to noble a lot more villas when i was more active.. about atleast 10 vills a day on average. Activity is a tricky thing to define in TW.. like James said, if it calls for more activity then we can choose to give more.. but given the situation, It has let us spend more time in real life and just enough time for TW.. so it is more balanced now than before and we don't see this game as a "burden" anymore, the game went from being time consuming to something fun to do in our spare time. My 10 hour TW sessions(this includes from home, work and phone) went down to about maximum 3 hour session combined all together(and this is mostly from work now). Part of the reason why i haven't attacked you for a while Orsio coz i know that whatever gains you make will be irrelevant as we will eventually take what u build or we can just cat you to pieces, lots of options really. Every village that W2V nobles from now on are turned into Offensive villas.. so our Offensive firepower is increasing 100 times more everyday. Even PACT is eating MM villas. Anyone that slightly goes inactive in our tribe is required to set a sitter so resources are constantly used to make more packets so we are constantly resupplying ourselves with nobles.

It is true that it can be boring nobling dead accounts but because we set a goal for ourselves as a whole, we have that to work on and achieve and have fun doing it and not see it as a tedious daily chore.

DeletedUser104264

You have played this game before right? Anyone can be rimmed. It is simply a matter of attrition.

In terms of Greed, you guys should know about that quite well. In the December merge, we gave -MM- everything they asked for except changing the tag. -MM- recieved a Duke spot, all invited, name change, putting Bull3t members into allied tribe, on and on. W2V wanted one thing and that was too much for you guys. Ironically, you guys act as if or believe we made no concessions in December at all.

After the disband, DH emailed all of W2V about letting bygones be bygones. Perhaps -MM- should have considered that thought a little more just minutes prior? Instead we are told you would do it again given the chance, so much for letting bygones be bygones :D

As far as who can ask for a vote, I believe it is a Duke from the #1 ranked tribe that must call for a vote. The moderators can correct me if I am wrong here. Not like I would be devastated if the world ended tomorrow.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wow, that is new now. Not the deleting part but the disbanding one.

I guess its logical cause every day you slowly approach the win/end and your demands are bigger and bigger...whats next? prima nocte?
Some of the w2v players want GP/DH to delete.Some of us want want MM to disband.Some want both. Thats why i put "and/or" between them.For example i personally don't care much about GP/DH deleting but i want to see MM disbanded as you disbanded us.And ye,our demands will get only bigger with time. The "and/or" will be replaced by"and" for surely if you keep delaying the inevitable.

DeletedUser

Some of the w2v players want GP/DH to delete.Some of us want want MM to disband.Some want both. Thats why i put "and/or" between them.For example i personally don't care much about GP/DH deleting but i want to see MM disbanded as you disbanded us.And ye,our demands will get only bigger with time. The "and/or" will be replaced by"and" for surely if you keep delaying the inevitable.

some one is getting really fiery :p :p .... welll , points taken guys ... W2V in a perfect situation to demand whatever they want .

Only thing we have with us is the WILL , to keep fighting till the time we can .

DeletedUser100410

more than 50%

Uf

Definitely not.

I wont say hoy many are sat but is not even 20%

. In the December merge, we gave -MM- everything they asked for except changing the tag. -MM-

Can i correct your typo? I think you meant "In the December Recruiting"

A merge is not a merge if you keep the name or tag. I think we have gone through that point like 100 times but you keep referring to a merge, with all the time that has passed now, cant you accept that was not a real merge?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104264

Uf

Definitely not.

I wont say hoy many are sat but is not even 20%

Can i correct your typo? I think you meant "In the December Recruiting"

A merge is not a merge if you keep the name or tag. I think we have gone through that point like 100 times but you keep referring to a merge, with all the time that has passed now, cant you accept that was not a real merge?

Recruitment is generally when you only take select people. I guess we could call it a 'combination' instead of a 'merge'. I don't think when inviting the whole tribe at once it qualifies as a recruitment What we are doing _now_ might be called recruiting. We take who we choose. I barely call it recruiting now though because we aren't really trying that hard at it. When the whole tribe goes at once, that is not recruitment.

But yeah, I understand you call it a recruitment when two tribes combine without a tag change. I simply don't agree. On the other hand, I would be more inclined to call what you call a merge [with a tag change] where many are left behind, a recruitment, or perhaps a culling. I preferred to not leave anyone behind.

In short - you call it a recruitment if the tag doesn't change.
I call it a recruitment when only select people are invited and players are left behind.
So you guys (or your leaders) thought the tag was more important than inviting all your players so all could get pp. And you wonder why we want your two leaders dead?

Ending as allies was always my preferred choice anyway, and we know that was dismissed out of hand as well by -MM- at the time.

DeletedUser100410

ye i guess 13 or 14 members are sat.So about 27%

like i said, not even 20%. You obviously dont believe me. I guess your spy/ies is not a Baron, if not you would know that im not lying.

novko: i understand your point, lets agree on something: it was not a merge and i will call it MASS recruiting :p