Top 20 Tribes thread

DeletedUser

Well written thoughts Xishko. nice to see some decent PnP for a change

DeletedUser

I think I am in the wrong place!!!

This actually never happened to me before so I really don't know what to say other then thanks :D

DeletedUser93066

I'd recruit you Xish so whatever havoc Nathan creates up here you can condemn 'em a bit with yer good 'ol posts.

nowitsover

@ Xishko; would have been great if you could do this again occationally. Nice read!

DeletedUser

i'm glad some one took the time to actually make a well thought out post in this topic!!! thanks xishko.

DeletedUser

Here are my thoughts on top 20 as they are:

12. ~R3N~ Well this core tribe finds itself stuck with -A- on one and |Ther| on the other side while having their fresh recruits eaten by the same tribes, they are getting quite a lot of people stepping on their toes,the question is how long will they take it and decide to let the hell break lose as they go to war with their brother tribes.

13. Punch! While their upper ranking brothers tribe is securing it's grounds these guys are still giving it to the left overs of one-p family. Even tho they are giving up their own members to further boost rankings of their brother tribe these guys are catching up to them in a steady pace.

20. WEEEE! Brothers in arms with renegades and fellas that commit random acts of violence ,w66's autoupdating map is showing them as the main tribe in that brotherhood. If they are the ringleaders it would make sence that other tribes give up their members to boost their rating but that seems not to be the case, which could be attributed to them not being pointwhores. These guys don't make enemies they just take what they want without making a lot of noise about it or dragging too much unwanted attention.

Well you got something wrong here. We actually share council where decisions are being made for the whole family. There is no main tribe. We work as one. Members are free to roam between three tribes without asking for special permissions.... We also merge among each others, internal...

Our fresh recruits are not eaten by anyone but us and Punch never boosted our rankings by giving us their members. You are probably talking about Zorc transfers. Like I've said, players are free to roam in our brotherhood. And besides he is back in Punch.

There are no pointwhores in our brotherhood. We are proud winners of W54 along with the SuitUp team. That's why we stick together. "The Alliance" didn't just rose out of no where. It's made from W54, Ragers! + -A- familiy. We play together for 3 years now and most of us are friends on Face and hear everyday on Skype. That's why I think this brotherhood and the Alliance will go far. We have unbreakable bonds and mutual trust. There is no tribe on this W that could come between us.

DeletedUser

yeah, call it whatever. bla bla on the forum is one thing meat me on the battlefield and show me what you got lover boy:icon_twisted:

DUBTIZE

20. WEEEE! Brothers in arms with renegades and fellas that commit random acts of violence ,w66's autoupdating map is showing them as the main tribe in that brotherhood. If they are the ringleaders it would make sence that other tribes give up their members to boost their rating but that seems not to be the case, which could be attributed to them not being pointwhores. These guys don't make enemies they just take what they want without making a lot of noise about it or dragging too much unwanted attention.

I rarely post... Very good evaluation... ;)

LorD@LoSs

I usually just play my game and ignore other parts of the world. But Occasionally I come on the forums to read up on world events and see that no one in my tribe is making a fool of us. So that being said I appreciate the summary of the top 20 tribes Xishko. Very good.

One thing to add. Being a member of Jotad we briefly fought Auphan about two months back and I would have to say that their core members are skilled fighters. And thanks on the compliment toward us in Jotad. With time the world will know how good of fighters we are. (This tribe is a remake from world 11, look up the stats if you get a chance ;) The leaders and a few others were tribemates there together)

DeletedUser

I usually just play my game and ignore other parts of the world. But Occasionally I come on the forums to read up on world events and see that no one in my tribe is making a fool of us. So that being said I appreciate the summary of the top 20 tribes Xishko. Very good.

One thing to add. Being a member of Jotad we briefly fought Auphan about two months back and I would have to say that their core members are skilled fighters. And thanks on the compliment toward us in Jotad. With time the world will know how good of fighters we are. (This tribe is a remake from world 11, look up the stats if you get a chance ;) The leaders and a few others were tribemates there together)

Ei! LorD@LoSs! Where are you now? are you playing in w66? Boss Tavka and the rest of the jotad players are there.
Nice to see you again.

DeletedUser81371

Being a member of Jotad we briefly fought Auphan about two months back and I would have to say that their core members are skilled fighters. And thanks on the compliment toward us in Jotad. With time the world will know how good of fighters we are.

I hear your tribe are starting a war?

DeletedUser104890

6. Wave! Not much is known about this tribe on this side of the world but from what twstats say to me is that they are bound for a war with AoC who seem to have taken advantage of an isolated player that has gone inactive an nobbled him out withing hours ( or maybe that was a part of some deal about which we have no information ) , they stats show that they are currently dealing with their other inactive members ,which could mean they are regrouping and preparing for war, only time will tell.

Lool this is funny :icon_biggrin: and mostly wrong conclusion. Even I like to see opinions from you guys.

DeletedUser104890

Yes I am. It's still funny. From start of this treat everyone put Wave and Smile as outsiders and look where are we now. And honestly Smile and Wave family is in top 20 from start of w66.
They say Wave will lost war against ONE-P, we kick their ass and still kicking, they say ZIPS will eat Wave but from start we have great relationship. Pretty weird, but as I say it always nice to see opinion of other people here.

DeletedUser

Helps when you have the help of 4 other tribes to take out One-P, right? :lol:

I, too, like to talk about my own personal successes when they were almost entirely reliant on the help of others.

DeletedUser104890

Its true. Even I dont talking about my personal success. I try to explain how people cannot say to much for some tribe just from their stats and outlook. You can not judge a book by its cover.