Fools Council

DeletedUser92095

This is to serve future worlds. Future players. If people say they won world 63 in fools, some might be curious as to who was fools. And this post here fulfills that purpose. To show the TW community what sort of tribe Fools really was.
Dude.. You really need more time outside TW. :lol:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This is to serve future worlds. Future players. If people say they won world 63 in fools, some might be curious as to who was fools. And this post here fulfills that purpose. To show the TW community what sort of tribe Fools really was.

in short you hope lost here:lol:

DeletedUser99939

Hey name it really takes skill to sit on the backline. Btw remember that promise I made to you when I came back to you? How I would come get you :icon_wink: Zomby now sits in K41 and will soon come south . Things are being planned even Jim could not guess I was planning also might add that little spy you got in the tribe will be caught. Thanks to max I know exactly where to watch.

When your done smack talking though meet you in K51.

DeletedUser92095

Talking smack? I honestly believe my posts contain a lot more sense that most of your mates'.

As for being in the backlines, you better look at the map. I might be nowhere close to ZOMBY and SOLO but my area is filled with red dots. Also got a bit of ODD to show i'm not just "sitting" here. :)

Swendog

Hey hey hey, lets not make fun of backline people. We have feelings too

DeletedUser99939

DeletedUser92095

and you are? Don't believe seen you before so must be a newbie.
So mean. Lol. bigpimpinova is a nice guy so give him a break.

I must confess i'm not entirely sure what your previous post was trying to say. Care to rephrase it?

DeletedUser99939

So mean. Lol. bigpimpinova is a nice guy so give him a break.

I must confess i'm not entirely sure what your previous post was trying to say. Care to rephrase it?
more or less I'm intentionally messing with your head.

@Swen who is he then ing?

DeletedUser

We at war with each other and that's such a nice thing to say:icon_wink: You have my respect as well. You keep your word unlike other leaders.:icon_rolleyes: If you say something you stick with it. Even in RL its rare to find such people.

Call all the shots? If I had the time yes that would be best. I am a control freak, got a bit of OCD as well. Steve Jobs was a control nut was he not?! But I am no power freak. Title means nothing to me. Swen will tell you I do not care for leadership status. I gave up my baron and duke privs up 3 times in fools only to be given them back. I've only asked for Baron privs once. And that was to do the op on Eltharian so he would stop nuking Jaime Lannister. Something Fekfek the duke was suppose to do but did not do jack in the sith War.

Why didnt I get any incomings from you then Max

DeletedUser109613

Well I am glad my actions have made you see through your hatred.

I don't really think this is it... he just realised Zomby can't possibly take on Fools AND you, and the only option is to have you on their side so now he's sucking up to you to stay safe.