Mine levels?

DeletedUser

Brag? Where? I havnt gone on and on about it?

I play solo and not 24 hours a day, and I also play for playing... at this stage, your rank doesnt mean anything. I am fortunate with my position and acknowledge this to be one of the factors effecting my growth. Jealous?

the fact that you show off your loots in the other thread and mines here and needing to state every time that you started very late, does sound like you brag.

There are a lot of players doing far better than you so why would i be jealous of you?

DeletedUser

the fact that you show off your loots in the other thread and mines here and needing to state every time that you started very late, does sound like you brag.

There are a lot of players doing far better than you so why would i be jealous of you?

then why you crying like a kid? Lmao. Sit down pal.

DeletedUser

These threads are designed for people to brag. If you don't like it, don't read it.

DeletedUser110838

14/14/10 started 10 hours late xD

thats actaully nothing to brag about either lol, your way behind

saying your late is nothing to brag about, all te "good" and "dedicated" players started on the first 10 mins and 24h round the clock play. Sorry guys what the noob but you are bad:)

DeletedUser

12/12/7

and yes, even though it apparently sounds like bragging, I started about 25h late.

DeletedUser

saying your late is nothing to brag about, all te "good" and "dedicated" players started on the first 10 mins and 24h round the clock play. Sorry guys what the noob but you are bad:)

So stating when I started is bragging? and you've immediately assumed I'm a bad player because I didn't start in the first ten minutes? *facepalm*

DeletedUser110838

Yup, by not joining in the first 10 mins or hour or so, your not dedicated so you really have no right to post in here.

DeletedUser

So stating when I started is bragging? and you've immediately assumed I'm a bad player because I didn't start in the first ten minutes? *facepalm*

LOL, gotta love people like him :p It seems you can pick out the players who simply can't play this game no matter how long they're around by that attitude.

DeletedUser

Way behind? :icon_wink:

His mines are 14/14/10. Your mines are 15/15/11. That means he is 1 level each behind you - and you just built your lvl 15 in the last hour.

DeletedUser

To be fair he didnt say anything about him not being far behind lol

DeletedUser110838

actaully my mine is about to be upgraded to 16, and lol, i'm winning on world 68, so i guess i've got the right attitude? ha ha ha pmsl.

AJAX FAUST so... i can't play the game but i'm top 10 on world 68? hmm, wow, then you must need to change your attitude xD

@sacred (3 hours abouts) is quite a bit behind at early stage.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To be honest he is more then 3 hours behind but imho still that's only "quite a bit behind" and not "way".

Your attitude has nothing to do with how well you play the game. Many good players just like you have a totally horrid attitude.

DeletedUser110838

Yes we have a horrid attitude, i'm so sorry, let me repent!! *holds the holy bible of horrid attitude*

"oh sneaky devil of horrid attitude pretty please erase my nastyness and spank my bottom a hundred times!!"