Mine levels?

sp.ag

Throw in a L1 market and he's doing just fine. ;)

12/12/7

Never said it was bad ... Just errrrr unless he plans on building a Iron wall along with Iron roofing and all sorts he is going to have a massive excess of Iron early on at least.

DeletedUser85711

Iron is what's holding me up and level 10 is minutes from wrapping up. I had high levels of it early on too. Don't think it's too bad of an idea.

DeletedUser

I'm not quite sure what you mean? Is he trying to say that he had an early start and couldn't farm very well?

He is saying that Exothermic is giving alot of excuses of 'starting late' all the time, which he thinks that the over emphasis of him saying he has started late is a poor thing to moan about. As many have had bad farming, some had spiked villages and some others have started later than him :) My words, his idea.

DeletedUser

10/10/4+1
started less then 24 hours ago

im not even able to haul my limit :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He is saying that Exothermic is giving alot of excuses of 'starting late' all the time, which he thinks that the over emphasis of him saying he has started late is a poor thing to moan about. As many have had bad farming, some had spiked villages and some others have started later than him :) My words, his idea.

Nah mate. Im using it as a self reference to mark how fast im catching up. No need to flame, no?:)

DeletedUser

Nah mate. Im using it as a self reference to mark how fast im catching up. No need to flame, no?:)

The fact that you are catching up is, because you are in the outer core, have 6 barbs in your 9x9 and few actives.

Means all your hauls are full till you reach the cap limit. While others who started when the world opened have 1 to 2 barbs in 9x9 (if lucky) and 10 or so active players.

Hence the reason you shouldn't brag about catching up even tho you started late, anyone with half a brain would be in the position you are in now (given your location), actually they would be even higher.

DeletedUser

Iron is needed badly; this isn't a traditional world where you would be making spears right now and thus needed more wood and clay and having excessive amounts of iron. I am actually in need of iron at the moment more than my other mines.
10 / 9 / 8

DeletedUser

The fact that you are catching up is, because you are in the outer core, have 6 barbs in your 9x9 and few actives.

Means all your hauls are full till you reach the cap limit. While others who started when the world opened have 1 to 2 barbs in 9x9 (if lucky) and 10 or so active players.

Hence the reason you shouldn't brag about catching up even tho you started late, anyone with half a brain would be in the position you are in now (given your location), actually they would be even higher.

Brag? Where? I havnt gone on and on about it?

I play solo and not 24 hours a day, and I also play for playing... at this stage, your rank doesnt mean anything. I am fortunate with my position and acknowledge this to be one of the factors effecting my growth. Jealous?