What happened here then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Seems like a real cluster going on lol!

4q22gw.jpg

DeletedUser105718

Probably the invite feature.

And yeah, it's the new common wealth thing.

DeletedUser110464

Umm...more like India...you ever see how dense it is there? They have no limit on the "invite friends" button...

DeletedUser

It's like a TribalWars version of the human centipede! Scary to think what might be happening there seeing as the worlds number is after all 69.

DeletedUser104941

Tilt your head sideways, squint and it kind of looks like a space invader.

DeletedUser

Greetings fellow comrades from the esteemed commonwealth.

We are very peaceful and loving people.

I leave you with this: ask not what you can do for because after no more even if so then because only even doing it feels like the right thing to do.
think about it.

DeletedUser

I leave you with this: ask not what you can do for because after no more even if so then because only even doing it feels like the right thing to do.
think about it.

But if you can do for then why? If after no more then why not make?

DeletedUser

Hello Strangers! I am Do You Even Done?, leader of the Commonwealth, son of kings and grandson of the gods!

We are a fair people - but those who cross us will find only destruction. You would do well to avoid repeating the mistakes others have made in the past.

DeletedUser

Hello Strangers! I am Do You Even Done?, leader of the Commonwealth, son of kings and grandson of the gods!

We are a fair people - but those who cross us will find only destruction. You would do well to avoid repeating the mistakes others have made in the past.

What mistakes, like creating the Commonwealth?
I think you might do well to take a look at that advice yourself, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.