What happened here then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What mistakes, like creating the Commonwealth?
I think you might do well to take a look at that advice yourself, sir.
Spare us your words, noob. You gush about your connection with other players, your wisdom of the TribalWars rules, but what has it brought you?

Where are your mighty troops? Your farm units? Your great numbers of axemen and light cavalry? Even at our basest, when we did quests like you do, farmed as you do, upgraded buildings as you do, we did more than merely survive. We built armies. We made scripts. We forged a Commonwealth. You have not.

You speak so proudly of the spearmen you have killed, little realizing that they are but part of a quest we have already forgotten. What little you have accomplished you attribute to the wisdom of your noobguides, who are nothing but the rules of dead worlds echoing for all eternity. They drag you to the past, serving as a leash that keeps you as little better than barbs, sad parodies of villages that lack that special spark to become something more.

We have come to this world in search of conquest. Whether your actions drive us back or we take what we want and move on, the outcome is the same. We will depart from this wretched server, leaving you behind. And in a thousand hours, you will not have changed from this contact with another Tribe. You will remain in your home, waiting for resources, consulting your guides, until our nobletrains come and take your village.

And underneath your former village, the land will belong to us.

DeletedUser

What mistakes, like creating the Commonwealth?
I think you might do well to take a look at that advice yourself, sir.
Please forgive me esteemed colleague.

What he really means is that if anyone has been as decided to use even go want to do more like. Otherwise, we won't.

DeletedUser

I leave you with this: ask not what you can do for because after no more even if so then because only even doing it feels like the right thing to do.
think about it.

???

You mean ask not what you can do, just do it cause it feels right?

DeletedUser

Okay. I'm lost, confused and am now questioning my sexuality.. Again.

DeletedUser

Hello Strangers! I am Do You Even Done?, leader of the Commonwealth, son of kings and grandson of the gods!

We are a fair people - but those who cross us will find only destruction. You would do well to avoid repeating the mistakes others have made in the past.

Third time lucky? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Spare us your words, noob. You gush about your connection with other players, your wisdom of the TribalWars rules, but what has it brought you?

Where are your mighty troops? Your farm units? Your great numbers of axemen and light cavalry? Even at our basest, when we did quests like you do, farmed as you do, upgraded buildings as you do, we did more than merely survive. We built armies. We made scripts. We forged a Commonwealth. You have not.

You speak so proudly of the spearmen you have killed, little realizing that they are but part of a quest we have already forgotten. What little you have accomplished you attribute to the wisdom of your noobguides, who are nothing but the rules of dead worlds echoing for all eternity. They drag you to the past, serving as a leash that keeps you as little better than barbs, sad parodies of villages that lack that special spark to become something more.

We have come to this world in search of conquest. Whether your actions drive us back or we take what we want and move on, the outcome is the same. We will depart from this wretched server, leaving you behind. And in a thousand hours, you will not have changed from this contact with another Tribe. You will remain in your home, waiting for resources, consulting your guides, until our nobletrains come and take your village.

And underneath your former village, the land will belong to us.

Ah, shut up and get pwned, noob.

DeletedUser

Third time lucky? :icon_rolleyes:
Quite an accomplishment to mess up now. (other clusters are currently being built too, but this is by far the largest - 150 players in a really small area).

3450a0bfe0f796e2f42a2c918a3aeb96.png

DeletedUser

Ah, shut up and get pwned, noob.

We are a hive without the queen
We are a robot army without a common mind
We are an octopuss with parkinson's in his tentacles

One can speak for all of us-
And all can speak for one of us

We have eyes everywhere
We can see all
But at the same time
We are blind for the people around us

We have spies outside our Union
We have spies inside our Union
Your spy knows a bit about one tribe
My spy knows a bit about another

Together we know nothing

We are the beast which head keeps growing back on when you chop it off
We are the bitch that keeps coming back when you told her: Enough is enough

We can say 1 thing to you today
But another thing to you tomorrow

Turn on the light, we are in front of you
Turn off the light and you can hear us breath
Turn on the light again and look behind you

We are the judge, jury and executioner
Our law however, is twisted and broken

We are a death machine
We are a sanctuary
We are.. the Carmenwelth

DeletedUser

Kill it with fire!

But really, how did you get such a big group together? Personally I think that cluster is awesome

Paul XXXII

that don't bring any value to them, they don't anything near to farm, and in the long term they don't have nothing near to noble, so it's a bad strategy

DeletedUser

We are a hive without the queen
We are a robot army without a common mind
We are an octopuss with parkinson's in his tentacles

One can speak for all of us-
And all can speak for one of us

We have eyes everywhere
We can see all
But at the same time
We are blind for the people around us

We have spies outside our Union
We have spies inside our Union
Your spy knows a bit about one tribe
My spy knows a bit about another

Together we know nothing

We are the beast which head keeps growing back on when you chop it off
We are the bitch that keeps coming back when you told her: Enough is enough

We can say 1 thing to you today
But another thing to you tomorrow

Turn on the light, we are in front of you
Turn off the light and you can hear us breath
Turn on the light again and look behind you

We are the judge, jury and executioner
Our law however, is twisted and broken

We are a death machine
We are a sanctuary
We are.. the Carmenwelth

You still suck at TW though, and therefore nobody really cares.

DeletedUser

that don't bring any value to them, they don't anything near to farm, and in the long term they don't have nothing near to noble, so it's a bad strategy
>farming
>this world

Barrely makes a difference except at the beginning. You can barrely loot anything.

For nobling we can go South, West, North or South of our cluster - easy enough.

DeletedUser

I thought the size of the tribe was supposed to be your asset, not one guy who makes the entire tribe look stupid on the forums...
m8 dis is wat u gt fr insultng my mother.

my 1 ms nobl trin wit 20K akses wil hit u in 70 hour - shudnt hav don dat m8.

DeletedUser

You still suck at TW though, and therefore nobody really cares.
i sujest u start agian or ill owns you
if you don't restart now ill nobel you when your portection ends

i got 25 supernobels on standby to nobel you. they are magic and can like tottaly own you. there travel time is 200 feilds a min (they got teh hot wheels)

noob that means i can owns you in 10 mins

DeletedUser

DaWolf the only person here that looks stupid is a mod trying to look tough in front of his online friends. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.