Players that need to be taken out early

DeletedUser108039

Lol is it just me or does this guy have an Al Murph feel About him on the trolling or Failing lmao.

DeletedUser

That KAHNNNN guy looks a bit dodgy. Tell you what, i'll make you a deal. If you can take him out for me, I will give you a big sloppy kiss.

DeletedUser111390

they already tried to mass attack me, but as the count on my profile suggest... They failed!
Google survives :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser109098

Everyone who is not /b/ will be nobled eventually.

DeletedUser

Clearly you have no idea who I am and what I am able to do.

I don't work alone and I can have 50 people spawn anywhere in the map at any time. I thank you for your advice, but i suggest you get on the winning side of this list before it's too late.

Thanks for the threat but I'm not even playing...
And you're going to answer like that to anyone on this thread ?

DeletedUser110464

they already tried to mass attack me, but as the count on my profile suggest... They failed!
Google survives :icon_twisted:

So some Noobs tried to take you out but they weren't being smart about it. Once the cats roll out then something significant could happen.

DeletedUser

Follow the below instructions and the list will blow in your mind:

[spoil]
meme-VD.jpg
[/spoil]

vry creative, did you make it yourself

DeletedUser110790

SO. Can everybody agree that KAHN is 13 years old and nobody should waste their energy arguing/flaming him?

Quit making stupid posts please.

DeletedUser

Anon here is a list for you.

Drew-Waylander
Fogrock
.SweetDreams
Psycho Mantis.
mikabuk
Lord69*
We Lack Creativity
.Beyond Divinity.
Hidden Agenda
Michael Corleone.
exquisitetomatoe

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripfin

Wonders why people even give kahnnn the time of day, he is a troll and nothing but a troll if he was trapped inside a wet paperbag he would suffacate to death, if he was inside an empty barn with a shotgun he could not hit a single wall.

DeletedUser

Anon here is a list for you.

Drew-Waylander
Fogrock
.SweetDreams
Psycho Mantis.
mikabuk
Lord69*
We Lack Creativity
.Beyond Divinity.
Hidden Agenda
Michael Corleone.
exquisitetomatoe

These players are teddy bears, when you get to know them. No threat there at all. They just want chit chat, i guarantee it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106579

''Players that need to be taken out early...''

Well, it seems that many of the ANL members are up for a bit of a giggle, so you could always try and use your obvious charms on them.

Not sure if they'd be a bit out of your league though. Especially as it seems you'd be looking to have them home before your curfew and bedtime, which would probably be just after CBeebies shuts down for the evening with 'In the Night Garden'...

DeletedUser110464

Ikr...must be playing on a Noob server where there's like 20 people playing the round or something.

Oh and to the list above: I heard those players were gonna join the commonwealth for a lot of support.

DeletedUser

Ikr...must be playing on a Noob server where there's like 20 people playing the round or something.

Oh and to the list above: I heard those players were gonna join the commonwealth for a lot of support.

I heard they were just waiting for the invites to common wealth, guess the common wealth have really tightened up recruitment.

DeletedUser

starting this thread puts you on top of the danger list. please commit suicide kann.