Psycho Mantis.
mikabuk
Lord69*
We Lack Creativity
.Beyond Divinity.
Hidden Agenda
Michael Corleone.
exquisitetomatoe

Agreed these players should be targeted their spread sucks, catting down their mines would make them quit for sure.

DeletedUser111312

Clearly you have no idea who I am and what I am able to do.

I don't work alone and I can have 50 people spawn anywhere in the map at any time. I thank you for your advice, but i suggest you get on the winning side of this list before it's too late.

You basically mark yourself and your friends as a bullseye for players who are born to kill rather than squawk in the externals. Pray you aren't close to me because if you are you will have a lot of bother (restart time for you).
If you think I squawk, my OD speaks for itself. If you believe I'm not going to destroy you single-handedly, the Reeves Brothers will contribute effectively. Ripped by 3 sides is bad odds for any member.

DeletedUser105718

How cute you've made a commonwealth...

All the more reason to launch my utmost fury. Family tribes cannot play this game how it should be.
Basically your commonwealth is a single MRT.

Why can't family tribes play the game how it should be?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You here for another failed 4chan "raid" on Tribalwars Kahn? The vague threats don't really scare any of the people you are trying to target, especially since you are openly announcing that you are targeting them without knowing who they are in the first place. Good luck with that one.

The only thing that these guys have managed to do right at all in terms of raids and causing problems, is the DDoS attacks on players after getting their IPs off of Skype.

Hell, there have been better raids done by the regular forum spammers in the past than what 4chan does - they ain't the smartest folk in the world :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Pretty sad, whats your user while i make your village my second?

DeletedUser109098

How cute you've made a commonwealth...

All the more reason to launch my utmost fury. Family tribes cannot play this game how it should be.
Basically your commonwealth is a single MRT.
>Implying I am in the Commonwealth

DeletedUser109098

Please, please pick me.
I won't over-inflate my ego like some people.
I have 5 people ahead of you, I think I will get 3 of them nobled and then get gang attacked and be rimmed.
But if I make it past those 5 targets, I will gladly make you my 6th.

DeletedUser

I have 5 people ahead of you, I think I will get 3 of them nobled and then get gang attacked and be rimmed.

May I ask for a list of those targets to follow your progress? ;)

DeletedUser

I don't think you'll get close to me, however, anyone that signed up to this should be doing a 1v1 with you, no? They challenged you, I'll be defending you if you beat them and they organise a gangbang.

DeletedUser109098

I don't think you'll get close to me, however, anyone that signed up to this should be doing a 1v1 with you, no? They challenged you, I'll be defending you if you beat them and they organise a gangbang.
Okay that sounds like a deal to me then!