If Wishes were Fishes

hercules28

You wonder what went wrong? I dont know if its your full intention for me to make you look stupid out here or you jus are.. Once again you think its all about you.. The reason i didnt take n4vseal was because i changed my mind to take Shadarko instead.. You did not have a say in it nor did u have an input to my decision as to which one to pick. Dont believe me? why dont u ask Zurtle yourself.. i can really see now that there was no communication.

[2/18/2013 3:45:47 PM] stacie31 - Ellektrik Co: so i can log in just to check out the acc and get myself used to it?
[2/18/2013 3:46:18 PM] Zurtle: No
[2/18/2013 3:46:35 PM] Zurtle: I don't have the password, the guy that has it still hasn't gotten back to me
[2/18/2013 3:46:52 PM] stacie31 - Ellektrik Co: oh ok
[2/18/2013 3:46:53 PM] stacie31 - Ellektrik Co: wow
[2/18/2013 3:46:57 PM] stacie31 - Ellektrik Co: they're that inactive huh :D
[2/18/2013 3:47:55 PM] Zurtle: Yeah, hes yellow on th tribal list
[2/18/2013 3:48:29 PM] stacie31 - Ellektrik Co: what about jays acc? or sharako?
[2/18/2013 3:49:33 PM] Zurtle: I think I Have the details for those
[2/18/2013 3:51:24 PM] Zurtle: bigjay or shadarko?
[2/18/2013 4:23:48 PM] Zurtle: shadarko

Only reason i changed my mind was because the guy on n4vseal was so inactive and i didnt wanna wait any longer. So you see DH.. Your lies just keep popping out everywhere.. next time you wanna produce one of your dumb wall of text thats filled with lies and bs why not do some background checking first , check stats or ask people around maybe? coz u make yourself look stupid out here :D

The whole time i was spying in MM hercules was doing his bit and contributing to the war. So again, more lies from DH.. When are the lies gonna end/stop? Do u just keep repeating them in your head til you start believing your own bs ? :D must be a very sad life you're living in.

Thank You I don't know who you are in game as My activity has went down the hill Since the apparently fake Cancer that I have has come into effect, But I'm sick of the lies spread about me, When I did nothing but support -MM-, Had I been in W2V, I would have had undying support for them, Orsio started with the lies and have continued to spread them, I dare anyone else from -MM- to come onto the forums and call me a liar and a spy and that I never supported other members in the War, Oh Orsio BTW OD doesn't go up if your troops are killed while defending other members! Their OD goes up! Just figured I would help a Noob like you to understand how that works!

DeletedUser

You wonder what went wrong? I dont know if its your full intention for me to make you look stupid out here or you jus are.. Once again you think its all about you.. The reason i didnt take n4vseal was because i changed my mind to take Shadarko instead.. You did not have a say in it nor did u have an input to my decision as to which one to pick. Dont believe me? why dont u ask Zurtle yourself.. i can really see now that there was no communication.

[2/18/2013 3:45:47 PM] stacie31 - Ellektrik Co: so i can log in just to check out the acc and get myself used to it?
[2/18/2013 3:46:18 PM] Zurtle: No
[2/18/2013 3:46:35 PM] Zurtle: I don't have the password, the guy that has it still hasn't gotten back to me
[2/18/2013 3:46:52 PM] stacie31 - Ellektrik Co: oh ok
[2/18/2013 3:46:53 PM] stacie31 - Ellektrik Co: wow
[2/18/2013 3:46:57 PM] stacie31 - Ellektrik Co: they're that inactive huh :D
[2/18/2013 3:47:55 PM] Zurtle: Yeah, hes yellow on th tribal list
[2/18/2013 3:48:29 PM] stacie31 - Ellektrik Co: what about jays acc? or sharako?
[2/18/2013 3:49:33 PM] Zurtle: I think I Have the details for those
[2/18/2013 3:51:24 PM] Zurtle: bigjay or shadarko?
[2/18/2013 4:23:48 PM] Zurtle: shadarko

Only reason i changed my mind was because the guy on n4vseal was so inactive and i didnt wanna wait any longer. So you see DH.. Your lies just keep popping out everywhere.. next time you wanna produce one of your dumb wall of text thats filled with lies and bs why not do some background checking first , check stats or ask people around maybe? coz u make yourself look stupid out here :D

The whole time i was spying in MM hercules was doing his bit and contributing to the war. So again, more lies from DH.. When are the lies gonna end/stop? Do u just keep repeating them in your head til you start believing your own bs ? :D must be a very sad life you're living in.

Mr Free ... i know u are smart enough to play all the tricks in the world !!!!

but how about this ???

Bella told Z that they cant trust you , Z by then has told u that u can take N4vseal .... He changes his mind , comes back to you saying he does not have the details for N4v .

you ask him which account to play , he gives you shadarko :icon_idea: Deal closed !!! i dont see any thing wrong in what bella said in her post !!!

they played u in and gave you Sha , because they wanted it !!!

DeletedUser

We don't have diplomacy with bullet.
I also don't see why LB is 'choked' with me, considering the new 'war' is not a war at all, but do as you must.

DeletedUser

Mr Free ... i know u are smart enough to play all the tricks in the world !!!!

but how about this ???

Bella told Z that they cant trust you , Z by then has told u that u can take N4vseal .... He changes his mind , comes back to you saying he does not have the details for N4v .

you ask him which account to play , he gives you shadarko :icon_idea: Deal closed !!! i dont see any thing wrong in what bella said in her post !!!

they played u in and gave you Sha , because they wanted it !!!

Unlike you I dont have to twist stories to fit my agenda.. i got proofs and i provided them thats all but delusional minions like you would find a way to somehow change the whole story. My conversation with Zurtle is a lot longer than what I've posted here so far.

I like your last line there.. "they played me in" hahah I believe its the other way around my dear and you are looking for a pathetic way to somehow flip the story. You weren't there in the negotiation so again you are sticking your lil head in something thats got nothing to do with your sad self :D

And then you say this line.. "Bella told Z that they cant trust you" so ill throw the ball back at you here dudeja since you wanna feel important and involved in something you got nothing to do with... If what u said is true then why give me an account IN THE FIRST PLACE? :D stupidity is what comes to mind :D lol

When you get your head straight get back to me :D

DeletedUser

And then you say this line.. "Bella told Z that they cant trust you" so ill throw the ball back at you here dudeja since you wanna feel important and involved in something you got nothing to do with... If what u said is true then why give me an account IN THE FIRST PLACE? :D stupidity is what comes to mind :D lol

i know you are so full of yourself that you forget to read some important stuff mentioned by others , hope this will suffice , why you were given an account ....

We are not as naive as you believed, we just had nothing to lose. If you were good, awesome. If not, no harm done. You played an already inactive account and managed to give away 2 villages and then I killed you. At least it made you happy and gave something to talk about here so all's well.

you wanna feel important and involved in something you got nothing to do with

I am sure that is something that most of us here will associate you with , not me ...

DeletedUser

And that's where you're again wrong.. Why would you give someone an account if you don't trust them? Bottom line is your leadership was so dumb and desperate they'd give accounts away to any tom dick and harry. And you try to skirt around it by "we had nothing to lose" statement.. if you had nothing to lose and it doesn't bother you then why do y'll keep bringing it up? :D Ive moved on from that... spying in MM was not the grand event of my TW life :D Im hitting a lot of nerves especially with you and the way you counter it is very lame really :D You're the only one that keeps bringing it back up.. no one is interested anymore but you keep living in the past like a sore loser :D

DeletedUser

And that's where you're again wrong.. Why would you give someone an account if you don't trust them? Bottom line is your leadership was so dumb and desperate they'd give accounts away to any tom dick and harry. And you try to skirt around it by "we had nothing to lose" statement.. if you had nothing to lose and it doesn't bother you then why do y'll keep bringing it up? :D Ive moved on from that... spying in MM was not the grand event of my TW life :D Im hitting a lot of nerves especially with you and the way you counter it is very lame really :D You're the only one that keeps bringing it back up.. no one is interested anymore but you keep living in the past like a sore loser :D

bahh... you are the only one who keeps bringing it up...lol Honestly buddy, Nobody cares about spies... A spy is someone who has their nose shoved up another player's butt... Spying is a game for noobs... It's what you do to try and be relevant when you can't fight....lol

DeletedUser

I'm sorry buddy, but we definitely didn't trust you. Problem was we had a bunch of dead accounts and needed them filled for any chance to win. Without any other applicants at that time, the risk was deemed necessary and ultimately small as DH said, since we were between a rock and a hard place. We bring you on and you fail, big deal, we were dead anyway.

DeletedUser

bahh... you are the only one who keeps bringing it up...lol Honestly buddy, Nobody cares about spies... A spy is someone who has their nose shoved up another player's butt... Spying is a game for noobs... It's what you do to try and be relevant when you can't fight....lol

So why don't you scroll back and tell me who started this spying discussion again.. DH did :D and i keep bringing it up? again you are proven wrong.. and then dudeja inflames it even more with his lame attempt :D

Maybe you guys need to move on and stop bringing it up because i don't care and you say you dont care but your camp seems to be fully obssess with it :D

I'm sorry buddy, but we definitely didn't trust you. Problem was we had a bunch of dead accounts and needed them filled for any chance to win. Without any other applicants at that time, the risk was deemed necessary and ultimately small as DH said, since we were between a rock and a hard place. We bring you on and you fail, big deal, we were dead anyway.

you could've summarised that with only few words "We are desperate and dead anyway" :D

DeletedUser

Sorry DH, Not sure what you are speaking of, I've never had words with Orsio nor I don't even ever recall speaking to BigPapa, So those are incorrect, I've never had anything against them two players ever, I have never lied, LB knows I was faithful to -MM- And if I was a spy why did I start nobling W2V in K58 right before I was kicked, I have already shown at the time to dudeja my last 10 logins and there were 3 different IP address to provide my proof that I was not the only one logged into my account, Did I not apologize to you for My Brother's actions, I'm interested in seeing these emails from My account to either of those people, And Coco and I have played before and she can tell you, I've never spied on my tribe and never will, I'm not into deceptive games, Also, Once again I was supporting frontline villages from my K78 cluster, I did not noble near W2V's cluster in 58, ask cwsto, I took a bunch of barbs there to get closer to frontline!

I have already been called a liar about my Cancer, Some people have said oh you can't have breast cancer as you are a dude, This the most ignorant statement I've ever heard, I mailed you and had you sit when I had the initial surgery, you even stated in our emails that you remembered the surgery where they took out the tumor, If you all ever know of someone that undergoes radiation 3 times a week, You will understand it's hard to stay active, If I was spying I sure as heck would not have asked you to sit the account. Oh also, When you were attacking me, I wasn't under W2V support, I had speaken to some of them and asked for help but did not get it, I attacked you only when you started attacking me, and have tried to stay faithful to -MM- as I was still supporting members when I got kicked and even after I was kicked, I have seen faithful members of -MM- Leave because of your leadership, That had nothing to do with me, The fact that you created fake arguments between Orsio, Bigpapa and I Goes to show Why -MM- Failed, I have never argued with a member of -MM- until you kicked me for false lies! I've done nothing but promote -MM-, never once have I posted something in the forums being negative of -MM-, There are great members there and ones I still call my friends! Never once seen you go after anyone that left until you kicked me, However, I now have seen how deceitful you have been and truly believe that you are the reason -MM- Failed! Noone But you! Oh and also, Cocodelish didn't invite me to Bull3t, Casper did after he saw we no longer had issues! I will not be called a liar when I spent a lot of time supporting and propping the tribe to be thrown out like trash and attacked for something I had no control over!

You say the account was run by your brother for 3 months after he ended my sitting. You change your story so much I don't know whether it really was your brother or you just making him up to free yourself from blame. Regardless, I really don't care. Your account had issues with both Big Papa and Orsio and I was sent the arguments via ingame and warned you (your account) that that behaviour will not be tolerated. 'You' then went ballistic at both myself and Zurtle and 'amazingly' one of the things said in the mail your 'brother' sent me is exactly what you have posted and with the same exclamation marks and commas. You -may- be telling the truth but seeing your post today has given me doubts. You really should learn to control that temper of yours.

Edit: You may also want to explain why you said novko and faps were supporting you "to have a little fun" but now have suddenly changed your mind. Or was that your brother magically coming back after you had the password changed?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100410

We don't have diplomacy with bullet.
I also don't see why LB is 'choked' with me, considering the new 'war' is not a war at all, but do as you must.

well, may be the rest of MM may agree with the "no war" statement of yours that you repeatedly throw

but from my (account) point of view i am still at war, 9600 incoming, im sure you can do better than that after all the hate you have, LOL

And for the noobs that comment on my nukes dying at home i only can respond:

match this:
ODT
6Orsio [-MM-]979,94 Mil

, The fact that you created fake arguments between Orsio, Bigpapa and I Goes to show Why -MM- Failed, I have never argued with a member of -MM- until you kicked me for false lies!

That is another lie. We got a heated discussion on and over claimed village of yours some months ago and we finally blocked each other. I still got you blocked to present day.

Just figured I would help a Noob like you to understand how that works!

thanks

Side 1:
Players: Orsio
Side 2:
Players: hercules28

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,931
Side 2: 1,015
Difference: 1,916

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 212
Side 2: 2
Difference: 210

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 27,505,339
Side 2: 6,635,576
Difference: 20,869,763

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,472,982
Side 2: 17,296
Difference: 2,455,686

chart

Orsio
Best Rank:3005th June 2013
Most Points:15,948,16911th June 2013
Most Villages:1,55211th June 2013
OD Rank:6. (977,627,478 score)
OD Attack Rank:23. (253,727,086 score)
OD Defense Rank:4. (723,900,392 score)
Hercules
Best Rank:4919th May 2013
Most Points:8,098,35519th May 2013
Most Villages:66718th May 2013
OD Rank:60. (76,249,390 score)
OD Attack Rank:60. (36,249,474 score)
OD Defense Rank:57. (39,999,916 score)

Last war with W2V
18Orsio-MM-51882394.193.878597.187.011

71hercules28Bull3t1415785.04613.109.957

And the one before that
16Orsio-MM-2779571.329.649109.723.007

86hercules28Bull3t5304.537.7555.277.325

Im sure you had a lot of support on others villages but it seems your nukes were busy hitting barbs while ours hit the enemy.

I dont know if you were a spy or not but im sure you are a bad temper liar.

DeletedUser

ITT: we learn that Hercules loses less villages to W2V than the great Orsio.

DeletedUser

You were not in MM at the time of the agreement, so I have no issue with considering you one of the 'leftovers'. I assumed you felt the same way - that is why you disparaged the 'poor ending', citing our lack of fighting skills, right? We both evidently agree that further proof of W2V being the proper winner needs to be provided, so both sides will be happy with more attacks on Orsio. A win-win situation if I ever saw one.

hercules28

You say the account was run by your brother for 3 months after he ended my sitting. You change your story so much I don't know whether it really was your brother or you just making him up to free yourself from blame. Regardless, I really don't care. Your account had issues with both Big Papa and Orsio and I was sent the arguments via ingame and warned you (your account) that that behaviour will not be tolerated. 'You' then went ballistic at both myself and Zurtle and 'amazingly' one of the things said in the mail your 'brother' sent me is exactly what you have posted and with the same exclamation marks and commas. You -may- be telling the truth but seeing your post today has given me doubts. You really should learn to control that temper of yours.

Edit: You may also want to explain why you said novko and faps were supporting you "to have a little fun" but now have suddenly changed your mind. Or was that your brother magically coming back after you had the password changed?

As I have stated prior several times, I have told you igm, That I was also logging on during that period of time but was not aware of the mail betweeen you two! Was deleted, The point is you are lying about the Orsio & Big Papa mails, You had nothing to read as it didn't happen! Also If you warned me INM, How come it didn't exist! Ummm Yes it is the same exact thing mailed between the both of you, You mailed it to me! The only true & wonderful storyteller in this game Was the fiction you created while destroying -MM-, Get two mails same day: As Shown:

To: hercules28;cocodelish

Hey guys,

ispirit has come down south and has quite a few villages in K76 and K78. Are you able to help out with nobling the villages in at least K78>

Thanks,
DH

hercules28 May 15,2013 03:33
I will start with K78.

May 15,2013 07:34
Thanks. Please do not claim any of these villages until you have nobles in transit. A few of us have made trains everywhere and are tackling the villages as fast as possible. Thanks a lot:)

May 15,2013 15:08
I hit [coord]769|789[/coord] with 8 nukes for you and it almost cleared. If you hit it quick enough, you can grab it quite easily now.

May 15,2013 16:30
PS I just took [coord]807|776[/coord] and I saw the train coming out from over 40 hours away. Just to clarify something, when we are taking back line villages like this, the trains need to be built as close as possible and nukes hitting asap with cats hitting buildings such as HQ and smithy on some to slow down the growth as well as spread. Keep in mind that they can get thousands of DVs into a village from as close as 20-30 hours. That is why the haste is required on our part. That is also the reason Z and I made our trains right by the villages in K76 on day 1. We can't afford to let them stick in our area when we are in such a disadvantaged state in the war. Time is of the essence in these situations more so then any other time. I do hope I do not offend you by telling you this as these are meant as tips to help you fight this kind of warfare more effectively.

hercules28 May 15,2013 20:54
I know I sent a lot of trains to all his village in the vicinity, I did so knowing I can take them quicker if need be but to keep him from moving his troops around, Now why did you take the village knowing after you asked me and coco though he left to clean them up, I had the noble claim on it as I have a village closer to it that I could have swooped in after I viewed the report to take if it was empty, Then I would not have lost anything, It was a strategic thing. But if you ask someone to take something then they claim it, don't go around taking them villages when in fact I have so much in K78, I could have wiped out anything they could have gotten before then!

hercules28 May 15,2013 20:57
How many more of my goddamn noble claims are you going to cancel, I'm getting tired of this! Quit wasting my goddamn time if you are just going to take them!

May 16,2013 01:34
The ones in K78 I asked you and coco to take are sitting as is. Even though you said you would be starting in K78, you claimed up all the ones in K76 that I told you Z and I had started on the day before and specifically built trains for. Also, wcc built 6 trans to help in K78 but could not find anything unclaimed.

Now, knowing what I have told you and that this is a team game and the villages are DEEP in our territory, please work with wcc and noble those K78 villages in the next few hours if you do indeed have so many in K78. He can get them stacked any time and then it will be too much for us to remove when there are a few of us. I told you I had emptied all the villages in K78 for you. The only thing that can be achieved with you sending troops from 2 days away is allowing the guy to mass stack.

When I cleared for you, I didn't say I was wasting my time. As long as the villages are blue, it means we have achieved the goal. Now, please start talking to wcc and see if you can't get rid of that growing cluster in K78 today.

Once again a very undecisive DH showed up, Telling me to take them, I clear them, Then suddenly the Point Whore decides to cancel the Claims and take them knowing I had everything under control! I have had several mails from you saying one thing then another saying something else! I ask you about them and it's another story, even when I send you, Your own mail showing you said it, You deny it!

As far as whether I've had outside help, I have, From Who, That's my business, When you were attacking me, I had absolutly no help from anyone, Not even coco, All that defending I did on my own, But since your not even in the game anymore, It doesn't matter to you!

well, may be the rest of MM may agree with the "no war" statement of yours that you repeatedly throw

but from my (account) point of view i am still at war, 9600 incoming, im sure you can do better than that after all the hate you have, LOL

And for the noobs that comment on my nukes dying at home i only can respond:

match this:
ODT
6Orsio [-MM-]979,94 Mil

That is another lie. We got a heated discussion on and over claimed village of yours some months ago and we finally blocked each other. I still got you blocked to present day.

thanks

Side 1:
Players: Orsio
Side 2:
Players: hercules28

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,931
Side 2: 1,015
Difference: 1,916

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 212
Side 2: 2
Difference: 210

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 27,505,339
Side 2: 6,635,576
Difference: 20,869,763

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,472,982
Side 2: 17,296
Difference: 2,455,686

chart

Orsio
Best Rank:3005th June 2013
Most Points:15,948,16911th June 2013
Most Villages:1,55211th June 2013
OD Rank:6. (977,627,478 score)
OD Attack Rank:23. (253,727,086 score)
OD Defense Rank:4. (723,900,392 score)
Hercules
Best Rank:4919th May 2013
Most Points:8,098,35519th May 2013
Most Villages:66718th May 2013
OD Rank:60. (76,249,390 score)
OD Attack Rank:60. (36,249,474 score)
OD Defense Rank:57. (39,999,916 score)

Last war with W2V
18Orsio-MM-51882394.193.878597.187.011

71hercules28Bull3t1415785.04613.109.957

And the one before that
16Orsio-MM-2779571.329.649109.723.007

86hercules28Bull3t5304.537.7555.277.325

Im sure you had a lot of support on others villages but it seems your nukes were busy hitting barbs while ours hit the enemy.

I dont know if you were a spy or not but im sure you are a bad temper liar.

^^^^^^

Frontline attacker, Backline Supporter Here, Never had a convo with you, So you must be joining DH on this so called Mails, Noone has yet to show me these messages! Also, You weren't crying when I sent you support, But crying now to make yourself look and feel better. You ran like a Coward during the War to preserve yourself, So you can make claims on how great you were! I wonder how great a person on a co play account really is, When you have someone doing mop up, Also, I like Majestics status up above! Smart man. Keep Going Orsio, I'm sure One of you are going to win this world! I was never a spy, Taht much is true, Bad temper, apparently only You & DH oh and Papa claim that, But Then again That is something that seems to be abundant!

DeletedUser100410

ODA
23Orsio [-MM-]253,72 Mil

Guess all your nukes can do is die at home...

i dont think that is a bad stat for an account my size (started late). Also bear in mind that i have more ODA than almost half of W2V

AND in the last war against W2V i ended #17 in ODA, again, given my size compared to most of W2V i managed to earn more ODA than half of W2V

All that WHILE getting 600 Mill ODD

So i think your argument is quite void and you should research a bit more or think BEFORE posting.

I am obviouslyu not a turtle that has no nukes (although nowadays they are all dying at home, i accept it). May be this will motivate me to send them all to siddie and cat some of his villages so MAlendora can catch him

DeletedUser

Oh yes, Sidd was absolutely terrified by your threat of sending your 200 nukes with cats to his 4750 villages. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i dont think that is a bad stat for an account my size (started late). Also bear in mind that i have more ODA than almost half of W2V

AND in the last war against W2V i ended #17 in ODA, again, given my size compared to most of W2V i managed to earn more ODA than half of W2V

True. I cant argue about that. However, you have the most ODA for all of MM. And being only #17 in ODA clearly shows, why MM lost. I mean, where were your great attack plans???

All that WHILE getting 600 Mill ODD

True as well. But hey, ODA and ODD are different things. Even if you are under heavy fire, you normally don´t have your nukes sitting around. I usually send them all out before they get caught at home.

So i think your argument is quite void and you should research a bit more or think BEFORE posting.

Thinking? Whats that? Never heard of it :D

I am obviouslyu not a turtle that has no nukes (although nowadays they are all dying at home, i accept it). May be this will motivate me to send them all to siddie and cat some of his villages so MAlendora can catch him

Ok, 117 nukes. Well, to be fair, thats pretty much no nukes. Its not gonna bother me. I mean, come on, your nuking a mere 2,47% of my vills. Oh, and btw, Mal wont catch me. Even if i lose the spot for a moment. If he wanted to get past, hed already done so...

DeletedUser80927

And here I thought this forum was going to become boring as hell with an agreement to end the world.
More drama lol

DeletedUser

Hey guys, I can get my villages stacked and then lose them once those stacks are gone!

I'm now Orsio 2.0!