If Wishes were Fishes

DeletedUser

So why don't you scroll back and tell me who started this spying discussion again.. DH did :D and i keep bringing it up? again you are proven wrong.. and then dudeja inflames it even more with his lame attempt :D

Maybe you guys need to move on and stop bringing it up because i don't care and you say you dont care but your camp seems to be fully obssess with it :D

you could've summarised that with only few words "We are desperate and dead anyway" :D

lol... Yikes!!! Saunfree has proven me wrong....That is unless I refuse to live in the past by scrolling back...:p

DeletedUser

I was never a spy, Taht much is true, Bad temper, apparently only You & DH oh and Papa claim that, But Then again That is something that seems to be abundant! One day I truly hope the legalize marriage to Animals Orsio, I hope that you getting a new wife will help keep them personalites in Check!

It's a difficult thing to address you without insulting you, but I'll do my best. For starters, you are a liar, you claimed your "brother" did all the idiocy from your account, yet you both type exactly the same. Same punctuation, same dumb exclamation marks at the end of everything, same word choice, same grammar, etc.

Your mail string with DH only proves what everyone already knew, you claimed up a bunch of villages and didn't launch trains on them as you were asked to do. You claimed about 40 ispirit villages, 2 days later they were ALL still sitting there, untouched by you. You knew the rules of claiming, don't claim unless you launch nobles. The only person being a wack job in this regard is you. I started taking villages that you had claimed after more than a day had gone by, and what do I see? either 0 incoming or 1 incoming from 40+ hours away, this to backline enemy villages. It was a massive facepalm moment, and you wonder why your claims were canceled?

When confronted about your moronic claiming, your response was "I claimed them so that I could nuke and clear them for you" yet you never sent a single mail to that regard, what are we supposed to read your mind? And if that was actually true, why so upset about claims removal? Contradict yourself much?

As to your embarrassing war stats, and your claims of supporting players. Who the hell were you supporting? Because you sure weren't supporting any of our frontline guys that were taking a beating. Ask anybody, amount of Hercules support in Infernalz? probably 0, we'll have to ask him. Amount of Hercules support in Bigjay, definitely 0 (since it was me sitting all along, by the way that was me that kicked your ass sidd, not bigjay as he pretended to you over skype) Support sent to Orsio? 0. Support sent to Grand Poobah? 0. Support sent to Dudeja? 0. Support sent to CWSTWO? 0, Support sent to Pwn4ge? 0, support sent to hall0356? probably 0.

Who the hell were you supporting? Please enlighten us.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i don't think he needs to enlighten more.His 20-55 war stats with 5.2 mil oda is enough. I mean seriously 5.2 mil Oda in 7-8 month of end game war is terrible to say the least.

DeletedUser

After , all this drama happening with you Herc all i can say is , If anything wrong has been done by a Co of your's has to be owned by YOU. We just cant get away by saying ooh that was done by my Co and it wasnt me ???

I personally stopped attacking you , when you told me about your illness and even though i told you that there are certain questions left unanswered , but i will seize all the attacks .... and you clearly stated that your activity has gone almost Zero because of all the treatment .... which certainly does not support the way you have been active in the game , or here on the externals .

DeletedUser

Hercules, all you have done is prove my case for me. I cleared for all of you in the area but the only one who was a team player was wcc who made 6 trains in the area and took the villages. You left out much of the mail thread though. For example, the one right after my last reply to you where you go nuts at having to share with wcc and the one where you freely name novko and faps as your supporters.

Not only did you become super active ingame, you are now super active on externals too. In addition to anger management, you should probably try and practice keeping your actions within the lies you spurt if you want people to actually believe you. For someone that can log in only once a week for a few minutes at a time, you sure are a trooper (dull).

DeletedUser100410

Support sent to Orsio? 0. .

Now, you Zurtle, are the liar!!!! Big liar

Hercules supported me!!! He sent like 2 or 3 defense villages to a village of mine once.

That was his great contribution to the war effort

LOL

Sidd: i can perfectly understand why you are not afraid of my 117 nukes, i just sent them to you so they didnt get killed at home.

DeletedUser95593

Orsio, I'm on the tazecca account now.

Send all your nukes at me, and plenty of fakes.

DeletedUser100410

Orsio, I'm on the tazecca account now.

Send all your nukes at me, and plenty of fakes.

:O

Now i understand why those incomings from taz.

all nukes as always, right?

Its quite hypocrite of you to ask for fakes, did u ever send some?

Not against me in the old days at least...

welcome to the feast: 13,500 incomings now

But im sure they will go down if i show some activity, w2v likes easy villages from dead accounts only. And you cant honestly expect me to quit at this point, nor to rim me in 50 days...impossible, you dont have what its needed for that job.

DeletedUser95593

I. Was. Joking.

Last time I sent fakes on w56 would have probably been during the T war.

DeletedUser

It's not our fault we can't distinguish between your activity and inactivity. We'd need to have a mortician at hand to look for a pulse, god knows we've mistaken your brilliant war contribution for GP doing his biweekly sitting rounds often enough in the past. :icon_rolleyes:

hercules28

It's a difficult thing to address you without insulting you, but I'll do my best. For starters, you are a liar, you claimed your "brother" did all the idiocy from your account, yet you both type exactly the same. Same punctuation, same dumb exclamation marks at the end of everything, same word choice, same grammar, etc.

Your mail string with DH only proves what everyone already knew, you claimed up a bunch of villages and didn't launch trains on them as you were asked to do. You claimed about 40 ispirit villages, 2 days later they were ALL still sitting there, untouched by you. You knew the rules of claiming, don't claim unless you launch nobles. The only person being a wack job in this regard is you. I started taking villages that you had claimed after more than a day had gone by, and what do I see? either 0 incoming or 1 incoming from 40+ hours away, this to backline enemy villages. It was a massive facepalm moment, and you wonder why your claims were canceled?

When confronted about your moronic claiming, your response was "I claimed them so that I could nuke and clear them for you" yet you never sent a single mail to that regard, what are we supposed to read your mind? And if that was actually true, why so upset about claims removal? Contradict yourself much?

As to your embarrassing war stats, and your claims of supporting players. Who the hell were you supporting? Because you sure weren't supporting any of our frontline guys that were taking a beating. Ask anybody, amount of Hercules support in Infernalz? probably 0, we'll have to ask him. Amount of Hercules support in Bigjay, definitely 0 (since it was me sitting all along, by the way that was me that kicked your ass sidd, not bigjay as he pretended to you over skype) Support sent to Orsio? 0. Support sent to Grand Poobah? 0. Support sent to Dudeja? 0. Support sent to CWSTWO? 0, Support sent to Pwn4ge? 0, support sent to hall0356? probably 0.

Who the hell were you supporting? Please enlighten us.

Could you possibly be anymore wrong? First off, There is a difference between us in Grammar And spelling?

Also, I did not claim up a lot of villages, Where were you during that time? I was told to get rid of them in K78, I sent Nukes at them, Cleared them and was in the process of nobling them, As required by your esteemed DH! Your leadership destroyed -MM-, I am not the only one that can agree to that.

Just look at the medals on my account, That is all the proof I need to supporting other players, Orsio did receive support from me, So incorrect, Sent to you, Your absolutly right, I sent Nothing, Why? It was probably because I was supporting other players with everything I could send!

I sent support to:

Emperor Ruian
Orsio
Dudeja at one point, but didn't need to keep them
Goober87
Fighter
Vlad

Several others that are no long with us! I seem to remember that at one point you told us on the backline to send support mainly, I even provided you a list during the war of whom I sent to.

Dudeja, You are correct and I did apologize to DH for him, I accepted the responsibility for his actions! And as I have also pointed out to you, I had no choice after I booted him off the account but to become more active! I undergo radiation 3 times a week. I find it very difficult to get online during that time, I had radiation today and this is the first I've been on today and It's early evening, I showed you my log in details and am I wrong that there were 3 different login ID's on there? Dudeja for the respect I have for you, We played in a new world together, Have you ever talked to me where I was rude? Never!

I was called a liar and a spy for W2V! I have been put down as a male that has breast cancer, Because I did not feel it was anyone's business that I'm sick and can die, and I still don't believe it is anyone's business, But It was brought out on a public Forum and I find that was wrong! I was one of the most loyal members of -MM- but we see what that gets you!

Also Sidd you are correct, I did much more during the MOM war before I had cancer, But in my defense, I did ask DH to sit while I underwent the surgery, I logged in a week later and She had not logged in 1 time, Had I not been sick, I could have done more. But I'm sure you really don't have a problem with that. I did try to find someone to sit to stay active and they didn't want to do it I guess!

DeletedUser80927

@ Hercules- I seriously and honestly sympathize with you. I have friends going through cancer treatment as well, and understand the problems associated with it.
Can't really say I agree with all the mud-slinging coming in from all sides.
If I can make a suggestion to you and to those that don't seem to be on your side or like you anymore-
Always remember- this is only a game!!! Stressing yourself out over it is definitely not worth it.
I really loved playing the game and the people I met. It should always be FUN, otherwise what's the point.
Seriously, don't let it get to you and affect your health any more.
Hope all goes well, cheers

DeletedUser100410

It's not our fault we can't distinguish between your activity and inactivity. We'd need to have a mortician at hand to look for a pulse, god knows we've mistaken your brilliant war contribution for GP doing his biweekly sitting rounds often enough in the past. :icon_rolleyes:

that hurts

ive had so little siting that i can go back to 2011 to find sitters, look:
[h=3]Account sitter history[/h] Here you can see the last ten account sitters:

Account sitter
StartEnd
pwn4ge
on 14.10.2012 at 06:26on 26.10.2012 at 02:26
Grand Poobah (deleted)
on 14.10.2012 at 01:18on 14.10.2012 at 06:26
pwn4ge
on 13.10.2012 at 16:32on 14.10.2012 at 01:18
Grand Poobah (deleted)
on 13.10.2012 at 00:33on 13.10.2012 at 16:32
Dark Huntress (deleted)
on 24.02.2012 at 03:20on 24.02.2012 at 10:31
Big Papa D
on 22.02.2012 at 03:29on 22.02.2012 at 11:10
Emperor Ruian
on 12.02.2012 at 01:44on 12.02.2012 at 12:33
Emperor Ruian
on 09.02.2012 at 05:17on 09.02.2012 at 13:28
davidemah (deleted)
on 19.09.2011 at 02:59on 19.09.2011 at 16:38
davidemah (deleted)
on 17.09.2011 at 17:45on 17.09.2011 at 21:22

21 hours from GP
7 from DH
and 2 week holiday from LB (thanks pal)

the rest is just me and my imaginary co

hercules28

@ Hercules- I seriously and honestly sympathize with you. I have friends going through cancer treatment as well, and understand the problems associated with it.
Can't really say I agree with all the mud-slinging coming in from all sides.
If I can make a suggestion to you and to those that don't seem to be on your side or like you anymore-
Always remember- this is only a game!!! Stressing yourself out over it is definitely not worth it.
I really loved playing the game and the people I met. It should always be FUN, otherwise what's the point.
Seriously, don't let it get to you and affect your health any more.
Hope all goes well, cheers

Thank You for those kind words! You know what I agree 100% with you, they may choose to remember what they remember and I choose to know the truth! Your right this is only a game, I'm in a real battle with my life! So I choose to end this civilially and bid adieu to those that hate my account because of a Co. For those that know me and know whats in my heart, Thank you for defending me! And to the rest of you Good Luck for the end of the game!

DeletedUser

Thank You for those kind words! You know what I agree 100% with you, they may choose to remember what they remember and I choose to know the truth! Your right this is only a game, I'm in a real battle with my life! So I choose to end this civilially and bid adieu to those that hate my account because of a Co. For those that know me and know whats in my heart, Thank you for defending me! And to the rest of you Good Luck for the end of the game!

you know I never wanted this to end this way , and i can vouch for DH/Z as well .... its just that W56 has shown so many people's Dark sides , that some times it becomes tough to make a decision who's right and who's not .

In your case YES there were certain reasons that made us not to trust you , but lets leave it now . Wishing you all the best , Be Blessed .

DeletedUser80927

Ima gonna miss all the chatter and banter on this world :( big time.
But I would like to congratulate the peeps making it to the end from MM , that is those that played with honour and conviction.

And of course a big congrats to all my hommies in W2V, great job guys. I had just a twinge of concern at one point when I thought inactivity may come into play, but generally I had no doubt that the leadership, teamplay, strategies, communication and survival desire that was instilled in W2V and all it's members from the early days of almost being wiped out by Sheeps to the end would prevail.

Once again, a very heartfelt congratulations.
I'm really proud of all your accomplishments :)

DeletedUser104264

Ima gonna miss all the chatter and banter on this world :( big time.
But I would like to congratulate the peeps making it to the end from MM , that is those that played with honour and conviction.

And of course a big congrats to all my hommies in W2V, great job guys. I had just a twinge of concern at one point when I thought inactivity may come into play, but generally I had no doubt that the leadership, teamplay, strategies, communication and survival desire that was instilled in W2V and all it's members from the early days of almost being wiped out by Sheeps to the end would prevail.

Once again, a very heartfelt congratulations.
I'm really proud of all your accomplishments :)

Thanks! Right back at ya. A little over a month to go :)

DeletedUser

Well something to learn from Orsio - it is not over untill it is over. Survival lesson for DH, BP and rest of mm/m2w players who piled up couple of k villages without knowing what to do with them later in the game. Nice job ...