Turtl3 Expansion Project

• Thread starter The Green Capped Luigi
  • Start date

DeletedUser64969

Pnp is fun, people should post more stuff <3 and have alittle fun, its what the forums are for, people who are taking serious wont have any fun lol

DeletedUser

Wow, first time I'll have ever posted on these forums and I initially came here to check out some info on other stuff.
This is pathetic guys, I can't believe the pandering for attention and the public display. We had some disagreements as to how things should go and now we're at war, fine so be it. But let's keep it on the battlefield and we can leave the public talk to more civil and dignified things.
I see a lot of one sided jabbing and goading going on, so to clear things up, you guys pretty much forced us into conflict by stating if we didn't give up particular players for you guys to noble off (because you deemed them to be "refugees", with no solid basis for such) that you would go to war with us. We weren't going to do that so we planned accordingly, you're showing it off here as backstabbing when it was you guys who were doing the backstabbing, you simply kept it under the table and moreso in political maneuvering. You had us marked from the get go and there's no point in denying that, the longer we kept an NAP with you guys was simply delaying the inevitable (war) and allowing you to pick away at us and grow stronger unhindered.

This is your first post and i hope its your last.
First off we didnt ask you guys to kick players,it was one particular player.
Proof was giving but you guys did not take any action on kicking that player.
Even after that we did not plan or though about attacking,our #1 target was one.
You say we are the backstabber's?where are your proof of that?
I posted mail,yes mail of your tribe planning to attack us a week into the NAP.
You cant call some one a backstabber without facts,or actions even.
What have we done for you to say we are backstabbers? and dont make inaccurate statements.
Your leadership cancel the NAP and marked us as enemies like 2 weeks or so before the war.I also have proof of that.
Next time come correct or dont come at all please & thank you.

DeletedUser110996

No, it was a group of players, the ones which the particular you have in mind was apart of before they joined us.
You attacked the particular player in question and he held his own without any need of assistance from his new tribe, he was not a refugee. The circumstances are incredibly grey, but in the end the proper thing to do was to leave him be as he had not yet lost any villages and it required attacks launched after he had joined our tribe to take one.
You gave us an ultimatum that if we did not surrender the group (Yes, group) of players who recently joined that you would be going to war with us.
We set you as enemy a week before the war began to alert the tribe that we were soon going to be in conflict with you, as we were not going to surrender our new members for you to noble, as per your ultimatum.
These are the kind of tactics that your members practiced in Alt. and have continued to in Turtl3, you will chip away at the enemy outside of the battlefield until it absolutely necessary and then you will yell betrayal and deceit of them.
Next time, don't show boat and have some dignity please & thank you.

DeletedUser64969

whine whine whine, who cares, just shut up and kill each other :D, or atleast have some fun if your posting on the forums, apart from talking about the same crap every tribe talks about, if you haven't already realized its start up, alliance need to be broken, villages need to be nobled, places need to be secured.

DeletedUser110996

whine whine whine, who cares, just shut up and kill each other :D

lolol, yeah I get a bit caught up in the political discourse and semantics. I just don't like the ol dirties getting slandered, it's really been a fun war thus far.

DeletedUser64969

Yeah someone needs to update us on the current events some OBD players look like there getting afew nukes killed lol.

DeletedUser

Since war was declared on the externals, not in either tribe so don't know about in game declaration.

Side 1:
Tribes: Turtl3
Side 2:
Tribes: one, O.D.B

Timeframe: 30/05/2013 16:02:00 to 10/06/2013 21:35:48

Total conquers:

Side 1: 166
Side 2: 149
Difference: 17

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 15
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 831,451
Side 2: 696,711
Difference: 134,740

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 126,670
Side 2: 80,611
Difference: 46,059

chart

Included tribes which others did, not accounting for jumpers or people who are kicked to save stats if there are any. Frankly, i'm lazy.

Justifi3d

Yea it seems like a fair fight so far...

What I wanna know is The Green Capped Plumber finally back? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser111621

Just from reading this, I would say that Turtl3 bit off a bit more than it could chew in declaring on O.D.B/one. I don't think anyone is complaining, though - it has been a surprisingly fair fight which can only be a good thing.

DeletedUser

No, it was a group of players, the ones which the particular you have in mind was apart of before they joined us.
You attacked the particular player in question and he held his own without any need of assistance from his new tribe, he was not a refugee. The circumstances are incredibly grey, but in the end the proper thing to do was to leave him be as he had not yet lost any villages and it required attacks launched after he had joined our tribe to take one.
You gave us an ultimatum that if we did not surrender the group (Yes, group) of players who recently joined that you would be going to war with us.
We set you as enemy a week before the war began to alert the tribe that we were soon going to be in conflict with you, as we were not going to surrender our new members for you to noble, as per your ultimatum.
These are the kind of tactics that your members practiced in Alt. and have continued to in Turtl3, you will chip away at the enemy outside of the battlefield until it absolutely necessary and then you will yell betrayal and deceit of them.
Next time, don't show boat and have some dignity please & thank you.

Like i said show some proof of anything you are saying before you try to kill my tribe reputation.We can go off of what you say,i came with the proof of your tribe preparing to attack us.DO i need to show some messages from your members saying your tribe had us as enemies while we still thought we had a NAP?

DeletedUser110695

Side 1:
Tribes: Turtl3
Side 2:
Tribes: O.D.B, one

Timeframe: 30/05/2013 16:02:00 to 14/06/2013 15:17:40

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 19
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 166,271
Side 2: 101,832
Difference: 64,439

chart

Went from same start as Dallow did, seems like a pretty slow war to be honest. You sure this was even worth a declaration?

DeletedUser111593

It would be closer as well as they kicked/left two of their players when they start loosing villages. Reever77 and Renesmme for example. I think they just thought it was going to be a lot easier then it is.

DeletedUser110767

The funny thing is Renesmme account hadn't been playing since a few days before the war. I was actually in the hospital and my co's had quit. If I was able to be on and I did not have to be in the hospital then it would be easy. Polamalu for example (5 second noble trains) I could land a jumbo jet in between this. That is god awful.

MR.MR

O.D.B removed a member to save stats, and unfortunately Turtl3 did the same with renessme. I have had some very very harsh words with the rest of the leadership in Turtl3, and there will be no further members removed from our tribe while they still have villages. You have my apologies for being asleep and missing the dismissal of Renes, as I would have stopped that too.

DeletedUser111593

Sorry to hear you are unwell. I wouldn't wish poor health on anyone. Also It wasn't a comment on your playing ability. It was just a statement about how the war stats are not fully accurate. Its unfortunate your co's quit but players from both sides that have lost villages have also not been fully playing at the time, or have been left to be internally nobbled as such.