Turtl3 Expansion Project

• Thread starter The Green Capped Luigi
  • Start date

DeletedUser111593

O.D.B removed a member to save stats, and unfortunately Turtl3 did the same with renessme. I have had some very very harsh words with the rest of the leadership in Turtl3, and there will be no further members removed from our tribe while they still have villages. You have my apologies for being asleep and missing the dismissal of Renes, as I would have stopped that too.
No need to apologise these things happen. I was just making people aware the stats are not accurate. I have no bad blood towards your tribe. Its the aim of the game after all. I just think this one is going to drag on..lol

DeletedUser110861

DeletedUser

No need to apologise these things happen. I was just making people aware the stats are not accurate. I have no bad blood towards your tribe. Its the aim of the game after all. I just think this one is going to drag on..lol

A dragged out war will only damage all the tribes involved chances at winning, which I know it is early but people are beginning to think about. However, as I am in neither I don't care very much :)

Other than that, hurry up and win someone :)

DeletedUser110996

Like i said show some proof of anything you are saying before you try to kill my tribe reputation.We can go off of what you say,i came with the proof of your tribe preparing to attack us.DO i need to show some messages from your members saying your tribe had us as enemies while we still thought we had a NAP?
Do you deny your tribe making the ultimatum requiring us to hand over players for you to noble or we would enter conflict? That practically is a declaration, do not sit and act innocent.
Hurray, you've provided information, skewed the context, and called it proof of us being big meanies. I'm not here to sway the publics view because I have no need to, I know that me and my tribe have acted reasonably and honorably. You are here to comfort yourself and attempt to insure that they, the public, do not begin to see your deceptive and treacherous nature.

DeletedUser110996

O.D.B removed a member to save stats, and unfortunately Turtl3 did the same with renessme. I have had some very very harsh words with the rest of the leadership in Turtl3, and there will be no further members removed from our tribe while they still have villages. You have my apologies for being asleep and missing the dismissal of Renes, as I would have stopped that too.
We do not remove members to save stats, we only do so if they have gone inactive. This is something which I have personally fought to ensure.

DeletedUser

It would be closer as well as they kicked/left two of their players when they start loosing villages. Reever77 and Renesmme for example. I think they just thought it was going to be a lot easier then it is.

Who said it was going to be easy?I never underestimate my enemies,ODB is putting up a fight like i excepted them to.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: Turtl3
Side 2:
Tribes: O.D.B, one

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 6
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 143,497
Side 2: 30,034
Difference: 113,463

chart

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: Turtl3
Side 2:
Tribes: O.D.B, one

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 5
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 115,973
Side 2: 33,483
Difference: 82,490

chart

DeletedUser110996

chart

This is a more accurate representation of the last week in conquers, including all belligerents. Side 2 is Turtl3.

MR.MR

Yes. O.D.B, one, TRK, TRK., TBS, [TBS], WeLoLD vs. Turtl3. They did well putting a coalition together to attempt to get us from all sides, well played. Couple of our players forgot the cardinal rule of defending and decided to try to stack against every nuke on their overview... waste all their troops, pass their sits, don't log on for 3 days and expect their account to be intact when they get back. Or not even pass sit, that one is my favorite.

However, there is no excuse; I recruited those players, and thus I take responsibility for their actions. We have not kicked anyone. We have a bad week of stats, commendations to the opponents for their maneuvering, we may actually have a fun fight now. Certainly fun having somewhere to expand everywhere on the map.

You guys willing to invite them to your side in the war or are you going to make me declare on each tribe?

DeletedUser103865

Like how Draegone "forgot" to mention the tribes included in those stats
If your going to try to gangbang, then at least have the balls to be open about it

DeletedUser

If your going to try to gangbang, then at least have the balls to be open about it

come on you know thats how O.D.B operate,im not surprised at all

MR.MR

Today was op day. 7 in the same second and 48 on the day. Only 1450 villages to go from the enemy! Great work to everyone involved.

Side 1:
Tribes: Turtl3, Ronery
Side 2:
Tribes: TBS, [TBS], TRK, TRK., WeLölD, O.D.B, one
Players: josedchs, PHrevenge

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 8
Difference: 38

chart

Side 1: 285,178
Side 2: 54,052
Difference: 231,126

chart

DeletedUser

There is no need to, there is no coalition, not sure where this idea has come from?
All i can see is...tribes hitting back at various Turtl3 members that are moving in on them, or ain't other tribes allowed to do this?

Regards Chris.

DeletedUser103865

ODB leadership asked ronery to join them in the war several times
Each time claiming that they already had several tribes including TBS joining in on their side

So where they lying or are you?

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
There is no need to, there is no coalition, not sure where this idea has come from?
All i can see is...tribes hitting back at various Turtl3 members that are moving in on them, or ain't other tribes allowed to do this?

Regards Chris.

So begging every tribe near Turtl3 to go to war with you against Turtl3 is not a coalition?

DeletedUser

Regards Chris.

lol is all i will say. so lol.