Top Tribes

obese gamer

[7/1/2013 8:10:56 AM] Matthew: next time i set you ill have to remind you
[7/1/2013 8:11:00 AM] Matthew: not to leave 2 minute gaps
[7/1/2013 8:11:00 AM] Matthew: -.-
[7/1/2013 8:11:16 AM] ShaunDK: it was so retarded of me, I knew that I shouldn't have sent but i still didnt cancel
[7/1/2013 8:11:18 AM] ShaunDK: lol
[7/1/2013 8:11:26 AM] ShaunDK: i would understand if i was drunk
[7/1/2013 8:11:36 AM] ShaunDK: or tired or something, or had a mental problem
[7/1/2013 8:11:37 AM] ShaunDK: but nope
[7/1/2013 8:11:43 AM] Matthew: its past now
[7/1/2013 8:11:44 AM] ShaunDK: just dont know
[7/1/2013 8:11:45 AM] Matthew: and we're lucky
[7/1/2013 8:11:49 AM] Matthew: thank god this happened now
[7/1/2013 8:11:53 AM] Matthew: and not against some semi-decent player.
[7/1/2013 8:12:13 AM] ShaunDK: well, shows also how shit he is
[7/1/2013 8:12:46 AM] Matthew: probably afk?
[7/1/2013 8:12:47 AM] Matthew: idk
[7/1/2013 8:13:00 AM] ShaunDK: well, i was sending him fakes every 1 hour or so
[7/1/2013 8:13:04 AM] ShaunDK: his fault
[7/1/2013 8:13:09 AM] ShaunDK: should of stayed on
[7/1/2013 8:13:14 AM] ShaunDK: especially with a villa with 40 loyalty
[7/1/2013 8:13:22 AM] ShaunDK: that was due to arrive back soon
[7/1/2013 8:13:28 AM] Matthew: he's absolutely clean now
[7/1/2013 8:13:31 AM] Matthew: ill go take all his villages.
[7/1/2013 8:13:51 AM] ShaunDK: yeah...
[7/1/2013 8:17:34 AM] Matthew: ok
[7/1/2013 8:17:38 AM] Matthew: if you promise not to screw up again
[7/1/2013 8:17:46 AM] Matthew: :D

God knows why you keep posting, you're doing yourself no favours. The reason people think you're a bad tribe-mate is because he was doing you a favour, yet you're the one making demands.

I can't see why anyone in your tribe would ever want to sit you in the future with your current attitude :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

God knows why you keep posting, you're doing yourself no favours. The reason people think you're a bad tribe-mate is because he was doing you a favour, yet you're the one making demands.

I can't see why anyone in your tribe would ever want to sit you in the future with your current attitude :icon_neutral:

There were other segments to the conversation that I did not copy. But you can see clearly at the end that the 'hate' was not long-lasting at all.

This entire thread started being derailed 15 hours after things were getting back on track.

obese gamer

There were other segments to the conversation that I did not copy. But you can see clearly at the end that the 'hate' was not long-lasting at all.

Great, so basically your future sitters can rest easy in the knowledge that if they make a mistake you'll only hate them and make them feel like crap for a short amount of time.

Sounds like a good deal to me!!

DeletedUser

Absolutely not, I already said that that was wrong for me to do. What I'm showing here is that it was a childish tantrum, nothing more. Certainly nothing to warrant this whole hullabaloo on the externals.

Unless, of course, you enjoy reading the externals to view discussions about such issues.

DEiiTY

You seem to be very angry, hence I will just answer the last point, as what has been needed to be said about the above has been elaborated on earlier.

No, please reply to all the points I made. Your ignoring them is your acceptance that you are 100% in the wrong and you have royally screwed over your own tribe because of your attitude :)

Put the whole thing up, if you think it will make you look any better, which from what I have seen is highly doubtful

DeletedUser

[7/1/2013 8:06:23 AM] ShaunDK: no point lying, i completely messed up, and it will never ever happen again
[7/1/2013 8:07:24 AM] Matthew: its a good thing
[7/1/2013 8:07:26 AM] Matthew: no one will set you
[7/1/2013 8:07:27 AM] Matthew: l0l
[7/1/2013 8:07:31 AM] Matthew: but it will blow away
[7/1/2013 8:07:34 AM] ShaunDK: ...
[7/1/2013 8:07:36 AM] Matthew: i know you are a good player
[7/1/2013 8:07:39 AM] Matthew: thats why im even more shocked
[7/1/2013 8:07:40 AM] ShaunDK: i never done that before

[12:10:09 AM] Matthew: im serious shaun, if you ever need me to sit
[12:10:12 AM] Matthew: just let me know.
[12:10:18 AM] Matthew: Until you get a coplayer at least.
[12:10:29 AM] Matthew: I hate how your co
[12:10:32 AM] Matthew: is the 1 person i hate most
[12:10:33 AM] Matthew: -.-
[12:10:33 AM] ShaunDK: I should be fine for now, thanks. Sorry about that
[12:10:41 AM] ShaunDK: I have no co matt
[12:10:42 AM] Matthew: I'm also sorry about this morning
[12:10:45 AM] Matthew: your ex-co i mean

If you say so, but I think everyone's getting tired of this discussion.

So stop trying to have a go at Googly by making facts up. He didn't make that thread and didn't post for ages in it. And stop posting about W65 as if that justifies your treating him and other tribemates appallingly badly to the point where you made one person almost quit and cause your tribe to lose one of the best defenders this game has ever seen.

First of all, sorry, it was a typo. Post, not thread, my bad! I'm showing that if I really wanted to go at him on the externals, I would've long posted something over there as we already had our own grievances. I have never had a 'conversation' with him on the externals until a post was finally made, targeting me. Nadir has pointed out another way to look at his leaving of 1 UP. It really takes 2 hands to clap. I didn't leave 1 UP just because he was in it.

Googly's permanent leaving of 1 UP is the classic act of cutting one's nose to spite one's face. He has quit the world and hurt his coplayer all in his quest for attention as well. Undoubtedly he may have a reason to be angry, I just don't see how he's always having to be the one to come to the externals regarding so much stuff when he needs to report how he's receiving less than ideal treatment or attitude from anyone.

In addition, I would like you to point out how I've treated 'other tribemates' appallingly bad. Who are these other tribemates? And as mentioned, everyone says things in the heat of the moment. Shaun's still here with us, and so am I. Someone isn't with us though.

I'm pretty sure I will acknowledge the fact that I am a hot-head but I honestly doubt people do not view me as a team player. When I sit others, nuke, send fakes constantly...etc Admittedly I'm brash, I'm direct, I'm moody, but if there's one thing I know, and anyone who has played with me will know, is that I'm a friend to have beside in a battle. I'll be spending more time insulting the enemy before I got time to do anything else :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57316

I woke up and read this crap yesterday, and Im waking up and having to see the same crap today.

DeletedUser

[7/1/2013 8:06:23 AM] ShaunDK: no point lying, i completely messed up, and it will never ever happen again
[7/1/2013 8:07:24 AM] Matthew: its a good thing
[7/1/2013 8:07:26 AM] Matthew: no one will set you
[7/1/2013 8:07:27 AM] Matthew: l0l
[7/1/2013 8:07:31 AM] Matthew: but it will blow away
[7/1/2013 8:07:34 AM] ShaunDK: ...
[7/1/2013 8:07:36 AM] Matthew: i know you are a good player
[7/1/2013 8:07:39 AM] Matthew: thats why im even more shocked
[7/1/2013 8:07:40 AM] ShaunDK: i never done that before

[12:10:09 AM] Matthew: im serious shaun, if you ever need me to sit
[12:10:12 AM] Matthew: just let me know.
[12:10:18 AM] Matthew: Until you get a coplayer at least.
[12:10:29 AM] Matthew: I hate how your co
[12:10:32 AM] Matthew: is the 1 person i hate most
[12:10:33 AM] Matthew: -.-
[12:10:33 AM] ShaunDK: I should be fine for now, thanks. Sorry about that
[12:10:41 AM] ShaunDK: I have no co matt
[12:10:42 AM] Matthew: I'm also sorry about this morning
[12:10:45 AM] Matthew: your ex-co i mean

It amazes me, that 5 pages on AND with players like Deiity spelling it out for you that you still don't see your huge abuse of the sitter relationship. Every time you post some part of your conversation with Shaun there is some comment from you in it in a passive put down of Shaun. "I have to remind you not to send 2 minute gaps." "No one will set you now". YOU are posting these snippets of conversation as if you are the good guy here, but I just see barbed comment after barbed comment. You said you were going to stop replying pages ago, yet here you are, with a retort to every poster.

When a player accepts your sit, he is doing you a favour. I know players who don't sit, I know I myself have avoided sitting on days I've just not had the willpower to bother with this game. When someone sits you, especially knowing it is to follow instructions, it is a favour. You can't level that kind of abuse at someone who is doing you a favour, it breaks the tryst. I'm 100% with Googly that I wouldn't want to be in a tribe with someone like that, let alone RISK taking on sitter's duties for someone who should otherwise just wait until he is online to do his own work rather than bully someone else with instructions.

DeletedUser

Damn, friends can joke around with each other. Dude. Chill pill please.

You've no idea how many times he insults my Asian eyes.

Or like how we all laugh at Alvis, our duke, for being rimmed. :icon_redface:
Humour evades you.
Friends bring me Welsh jokes, even though I've heard them all. Alvis was on the wrong side of a diplomatic well failure and it's not the worst that's ever happened to him, I'm sure he just did what he did on 61.

Your sitter made one mistake that didn't go badly and yet shook his confidence, every barbed comment while YOU think is funny and while HE may type a smiley face for you will not always be the high-larious tension breaker you seem to think it is. That is what we are seeing. Comments that would wear down confidence, and then we are seeing you try to play the good guy by following up with a soothing come back, "no one will set you" ... "but it will blow away"

I think you are just reading way too far in between the lines and taking everything I type in the wrong manner.
I'm not the only one.

DeletedUser

it's a joke that no one will set him, if you CHOOSE to view it otherwise, GO AHEAD. It was a private conversation between me and him that was not meant for you to see in the first place.

'it' in the conversation refers to the entire incident in general.

And yes, I know you are not the only one, I am glad you realised that too.

DeletedUser

Look, fenrir, barracuda, nobody gives a shit anymore. Everybody's made their point, further discussion just makes everyone look bad. Now please stop derailing my thread.

DeletedUser

Really looking forward to that Dawolf.

1. Story

Currently the biggest tribe with tons of high-point members. They look to be easy contenders for the NW. They are clustered and more dense than the closest threat - TCU. TCU should fall rather easily due to their poor spread. They possess the rank 1 ODA as of now but a meagre ODD score in comparison, suggesting they have honestly failed to meet a real challenge...yet. They will last another good 4 months or so. Whether they are here after that will depend on which mega tribe they finally decide they can go against.

2. 1 UP

My tribe, I'll do my best to remain unbiased. I currently enjoy our spread, we have learnt our mistakes from failed diplomatic relations in the past and the leaders are way more strict about it. The most recent Grace period with Zoo has been kept, for instance. 1 UP should do well once K53 is consolidated, whether we venture North or South remains to be seen, or perhaps simply march toward the core via K52. They did do a bit of recruiting of OCD members, which must have brought some quality players. This undoubtedly infringes upon the border with Inbred, but relations are neutral and I highly doubt either side will engage each other unless something really shocking occurs. For now, it's peacetime, and just Gobbletime in general. Yumyum!

3. Inbred

They are clustered toward the South of K43. They do have a few members who appear rather segregated from the main body of the tribe - I am worried for them to say the least. They also seem to be crowding out and they have 3 options they can look at to war.

a) 1 UP

However, this makes little sense due to the small border and only a few players being able to fight

b) Hugged

Hugged looks to have knicked some villages from them in the past, I wonder how relations are. They probably aren't ideal and I expect future spats between the 2 forces.

c) IDS
Looks reasonable on the map, they got a larder border it seems and the cluster of IDS players are not near the bulk of the tribe as well. but that would mean advancing to the core. I'd rather a tribe attain a nice backline and then move inwards. Maybe it's just my feel about it.

4. Angry
Another tribe with a small member count. They are really stuck in the middle and I do not foresee them winning any war easily unless they enlist the help of a neighbouring tribe. Internal whores like Stitch. do not help to make them look good either.

5. Hugged
A top tribe, premade as well. The tribe is similar in spread compared to the original players in the 1 UP startup phase. However, they are intertwined with Katac just wayyyyy too close for my liking, and I bet theirs too. Any diplomacy between the 2 is not to be looked at as long-term. 1 will have to fall for the other to survive. As much as Hugged has the bigger players here, I do like Sharky the Rum and I do like pirates, so it'll be an interesting battle indeed.

DeletedUser110642

THIS JUST IN!
there are other top tribes out there than 1up! i know im shocked aswell...
cant we all go back too hating on story?
or what about angry they aint doing jack maybe some flaming is what they need to actually do something =D

DeletedUser

While 1up ate merging with other tribes to remove possible threats/get back into top3/ just tw ideology that claims merging is a recipe for success, Angry are secretly (or not) merging into the Stitch. acc. If you are willing to gift your villages, you should join them. You will be gone in no time ^.^