Ex v TRE, Clearing the truth from the lies

DeletedUser

Nice way to air your dirty laundry in public guys .. big help thanks :)

Lish is gonna be back from a move soon, hope he doesn't get mad at my posts.

Anyway.

My troops have been farming, but thanks for your concern :)

But Hobos clearly you just wanna fight everyone, but this is a strategy game, and I have a strategy :) I know how to do the things in this game that you are required to do to be strong offensively and defensively, that has been shown in other worlds, as well as been shown in the earlier stages in this world, I wouldn't be in this world if I hadn't, and when the time is right I have no doubt I will again :)

That's a really good excuse for not sending support, only a stupid dumb idiot would believe you because:

A: Swords can never out-farm LC's so i don't even know why you'd use them.
B: You've nobled all the barbs in your area, how can there be any left to farm on?

And, i like the part how you call this is a strategy game. You should write a guide for the guide library called "How to point-whore in late game and trick players for free merges" I'm sure alot of players would like to read how did you get 350+free villages without even fighting ;)

Sure he will. He will sit right there with his villages full of D and not lift a finger to help anyone in his tribe using the excuses that he either "does not trust them" or his "D is reserved for Lish" while Erixon gets beat to death. His answer to the problem is run hide his awards thinking that no one can't tell he is not helping then :).

I think it's pretty important to mention again that his offense isn't in use as well, we have an OP on fallen right now and Bronzed hasn't sent one attack, i though you'd send something by how much you hate Fallen, but you can even spare 100 fakes. Te moja wasn't even asking for big players to send more, he said any thing helps.

It doesn't matter how far away you are, in fact the further the better as the attacks will stay on his screen for longer. Every little bit helps.

This is embarrassing, a four million player can't send 1/300th the amount of fakes a 800k player who got OPed by hotrex did.

I bet everyone looking through this forum is laughing their ass's off seeing such a big player having over 75% of his villages barbs/merges/internals, probably have around 200 nukes and home sitting yet have sent ZERO
attacks at EX. And him coming up with a new excuse everything single time,

DeletedUser107592

I bet everyone looking through this forum is laughing their ass's off seeing such a big player having over 75% of his villages barbs/merges/internals, probably have around 200 nukes and home sitting yet have sent ZERO

Well, that and the tribe that keeps him and lets him do it.

DeletedUser

I kinda feel like a voyeur since I have read this entire convo from the beginning without posting, but yes we are laughing our asses off at such a horrible player and tribemate.

Well, that and the tribe that keeps him and lets him do it.

Yeah this is probably the most confusing part of this entire ordeal. It seems like it would be an obvious choice to force internal bronzed and use his villages as villages in Tribal WARS are actually intended. Yes bronzed you read that right. Villages in Tribal Wars are intended to be used in WAR!

I also remember when he was in ~@~ and caused mayhem acting like a fool in the Skype chat, although he will tell you he was acting as the knight in shining armor protecting women's rights across the globe, smdh. Then when the West actually made an effort to form a united front and open a shared forum between all the tribes we were once again graced with the presence of the same loudmouth trouble maker.

TRI leadership, if you want to do the right thing and form a strong opposition to HR and ~MW~ I would recommend you get rid of this waste of a tribemate and rebuild your relationship with Ex. And this is coming from an ~MW~ member :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

damn it skadida, don't be giving them any ideas :icon_razz:

DeletedUser107592

Oh no worries Shayd. I have made it clear that I will not work with TRI.

But if you and HR would like to take a three or four day pause in things our three tribes could have a "lets show Bronzed our appreciation day" :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Haha, yeah I mean what a revelation. Get rid of a useless player who publicly makes your tribe look like a joke and gain 400+ villages that make your tribe stronger while regaining some respect. Jeez I'm a frigging' genius :icon_wink:

Oh no worries Shayd. I have made it clear that I will not work with TRI.

But if you and HR would like to take a three or four day pause in things our three tribes could have a "lets show Bronzed our appreciation day" :icon_evil:

I would be down for that if I weren't weeks away from him. But then again he probably can't tag incomings so maybe he will mistake my trains for fakes :icon_razz:

DeletedUser107592

Haha, yeah I mean what a revelation. Get rid of a useless player who publicly makes your tribe look like a joke and gain 400+ villages that make your tribe stronger while regaining some respect. Jeez I'm a frigging' genius :icon_wink:

I would be down for that if I weren't weeks away from him. But then again he probably can't tag incomings so maybe he will mistake my trains for fakes :icon_razz:

more likely he would mistake your fakes for trains.

DeletedUser

I kinda feel like a voyeur since I have read this entire convo from the beginning without posting, but yes we are laughing our asses off at such a horrible player and tribemate.

Skad, do you remember in Smurf from apathy world 66? The one that called quadro40k a noob? She used our tribe of resources and flags, sat accounts to clear her noble targets, then jump shipped to all4-1 and declared on us.

I have a feeling Bronzed is gonna turn out just like her, once he's done with the free internals and merges, he's gonna try find a way to get into HotRex then hit us from behind.

DeletedUser107667

gonna try find a way to get into HotRex

That's gonna be easy, HR has enough nobles to eat 400 villas quickly. So villas will be safe with HR. Not sure about account though. ;)

DeletedUser

Skad, do you remember in Smurf from apathy world 66? The one that called quadro40k a noob? She used our tribe of resources and flags, sat accounts to clear her noble targets, then jump shipped to all4-1 and declared on us.

I have a feeling Bronzed is gonna turn out just like her, once he's done with the free internals and merges, he's gonna try find a way to get into HotRex then hit us from behind.

Haha yeah I remember her very well. One of the worst tribemates I have associated with. But at least she had some skill and nobled an enemy village occasionally. Bronzed is the vulture of W64 and only eats what's already dead.

DeletedUser

Bronzed you have been silent for a while now. Dont you have any more lies and bad excuses??

DeletedUser107592

Bronzed you have been silent for a while now. Dont you have any more lies and bad excuses??

Well, here I go having to stick up for Bronzed again.:icon_redface: You just fail to realize how tough it is for him fighting those internals and barbs. Its uphill for him both direction and no matter which way he turns the wind blows in his face. Plus he can't figure out how to hold his mouth right. Why between constantly checking to make sure his awards were still hidden, ignoring fake scripts sent out for the tribe, ignoring support request he could barely take 4 ollivander villages yesterday.

With a schedule like that do your really think he had time to think up more lies and bad excuses ?

Demonshadows96

Well yeah fallen, I mean those dang barbs and internals never stop showing up! How's he supposed to keep up with them? :icon_wink:

But if you and HR would like to take a three or four day pause in things our three tribes could have a "lets show Bronzed our appreciation day

I like this idea:D I'd send a few fakes from my 150 point village or so just to chip in, if only symbolically:icon_biggrin:

He hasn't posted since I revealed to him how horrible his nobling record is. Upsetting, as I was interested in seeing what he would say to that.

DeletedUser

Haha yeah I remember her very well. One of the worst tribemates I have associated with. But at least she had some skill and nobled an enemy village occasionally. Bronzed is the vulture of W64 and only eats what's already dead.

So true.

I think he's waiting for Kad or lish to defend him or any TRI member,

He hasn't posted since I revealed to him how horrible his nobling record is. Upsetting, as I was interested in seeing what he would say to that.

Same,

he hasn't stopped eating his internals, i don't even know if its a allowed for player A to noble barbs then grow them and let player B noble it off, then noble some more barbs and let player B noble it off him.

he said in the forums, he has school which is stopping him and ollivander from merging, again what a BS excuse, he's not even merging just using ollivander for free villages.

he has had 3 players merged into him and 1 still merging, he had two going at the same time. But i've never seen any of them log on, long ride, tigers everywhere, remus 2k12, ollivander,

And this is his excuses:

Long ride: couldn't handle the account size.

Complete BS, i can manage a two mil account on my own and he can't even handle one that's not even a million? And that account has a co as well.

Longride was playing after he merged into you, he was still active in june if you check TWstats. Why don't you let him on your account?

Tigers everywhere:
It was gifted to him.

Bronzed had the sit for the account, if a player quits the sit the village is meant to be shared across the TRIBE, but he didn't, he just internalled it for himself, and made the account noble little barbs and grow it. Such a selfish player, i remember when i had the buura sit, i gave villages out to tribe mates even though the account was 'gifted' to me.

if you check TWstats, Tigers everywhere was STILL playing after he gave all his villages to Bronzed. Either means hes multi-accounting or just toke his villages for free and kicked him off the account.

remus2k12:
Joins you after summer

Whats the bet he's not gonna comeback?

Ollivander(not finished):

You said you have exams which is why your not merging with him, it's more than a month now. That's probably the longest merge in tribal wars history, or you are just using him to noble barbs and grow them for you.

i think you deserve a trophy for getting all these 'free' merges, so far i haven't seen anyone who has merged more than you.

Deleted User - 4669627

I think he's waiting for Kad or lish to defend him or any TRI member
i have mentioned in these forums before that no matter how questionable fallen's decisions seem to everybody outside of Ex, nobody from Ex questions them, nobody from Ex leaves, Ex mates will even come in the externals and publicly support him

bronzed on the other hand, i have noticed that a couple of his mates have confirmed a couple of the things he has said, yet even they do not support him, they only confirm a couple of things he said
nobody is arguing his case for him, they are simply arguing that he is not the cause of the war, not from their perspective, even if Ex did not declare, TRE would have

even if they wished to force internal him, they could not do so in the past

1. [FU] joined Ex
2. Ex declared on TRE

they did not want a 3rd front to their war, and they did not want to appear weak and bow to Ex's demands regarding Bronzed
but now that the war has begun, the stats are clear and they have a clearer idea of what they face
maybe now they can afford that 3rd front, idk
what i do know is that now appearance does not matter

if TRI internals Bronzed now, it is clear they did it cuz Bronzed is not a good mate, not because Ex ordered it

obviously though, ~MW~ is not interested in any Bronzed villages
tbh, we have more internals than we want at any 1 time already :icon_redface:
so no ceasefire :icon_razz:

i don't even know if its a allowed for player A to noble barbs then grow them and let player B noble it off, then noble some more barbs and let player B noble it off him.
it is, what defines a push account apparently is forever changing, years ago this would not have been legal (i think), but now it is
today it is a standard practice for bashers, which are not considered push accounts, unless they send regular shipments of resources

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111893

Lawlz how goes ex's war with MW/HR ?? haha

Can't ex and TRI just kiss and make up? :D Honestly you guys are so perfect for one another... Make a lovely couple. Be a shame if you missed out on growing old and dying together :(

DeletedUser111893

i have mentioned in these forums before that no matter how questionable fallen's decisions seem to everybody outside of Ex, nobody from Ex questions them, nobody from Ex leaves, Ex mates will even come in the externals and publicly support him

LAWLZ Look at your member history. You guys are dropping like flies. People Join, realize how disoriented you all are and leave. Some have even joined TRI. It's Hilarious your forums in game are terrible your leadershi(P) is questionable at best. You honestly throw up 1-2mill point players to take back a villages someone twice their size has taken. That only draws attention to their presence and gets them nobled.

Fallen, this is DIRECTLY AT YOU. You are a horrible leader. Look at a few of your tribe mates the are barb munchers. You should just give up because honestly you could go down as the worst leader in TW history. I am saying this in a 3rd person point of view looking in You guys don't have a hope in hell and I hope you start putting up an actual fight... make things more interesting.

PS. If is wasn't for SN Ex would have been tits up months ago.

EDIT NOTES** P REPLACES T, TYPO ERROR

Last edited:

DeletedUser

LAWLZ Look at your member history. You guys are dropping like flies. People Join, realize how disoriented you all are and leave. Some have even joined TRI. It's Hilarious your forums in game are terrible your leadershi(P) is questionable at best. You honestly throw up 1-2mill point players to take back a villages someone twice their size has taken. That only draws attention to their presence and gets them nobled.

Fallen, this is DIRECTLY AT YOU. You are a horrible leader. Look at a few of your tribe mates the are barb munchers. You should just give up because honestly you could go down as the worst leader in TW history. I am saying this in a 3rd person point of view looking in You guys don't have a hope in hell and I hope you start putting up an actual fight... make things more interesting.

PS. If is wasn't for SN Ex would have been tits up months ago.

EDIT NOTES** P REPLACES T, TYPO ERROR

Uh Oh bronzed got a new forum account.....

DeletedUser111893

Uh Oh bronzed got a new forum account.....
Lol, false. Nice try though. He is just as bad as the rest of these kids... Everyone is equally bad in EX. Honestly Ex is just a collective of barb munchers who are getting their head kicked in by those of higher skill level. most of them are now nobling 2k barbs... Which I am just lying in wait until they grow to full potential so I can take em away.

DeletedUser107592

Lol, false. Nice try though. He is just as bad as the rest of these kids... Everyone is equally bad in EX. Honestly Ex is just a collective of barb munchers who are getting their head kicked in by those of higher skill level. most of them are now nobling 2k barbs... Which I am just lying in wait until they grow to full potential so I can take em away.

and just think you were not even good enough for us :)