TB! vs. Wobble

DeletedUser7158

TB should be ashamed.

There have always been elements within the tribe that would willingly break all the rules to seek any advantage, but I expected better from the majority of the tribe, especially the ex-Slurp folk in K55. The obvious complicity of at least Sweetmisery and Fizzytigerlady, among others, in this is self evident.

If they had any sense of fair play they'd hand back the villages, but no doubt they'll be happy to keep the spoils of their misdeeds. We can only hope that the mods will inflict a suitable punishment, but that seems doubtful.

To any decent honest players left in TB, is this what you want your tribe to be renowned for? Make an example of the rule breaking accounts.

DeletedUser

I suggested the idea of returning the villages to Drop350. He instead told me I had no timestamp to prove they coordinated, despite having seen the losses occur before the forum wipe as I was on during the forum wipe.

I'd hope we can expect better from the southern players of TB!, and that an example is made. If not, we will set the example for them, I suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TB should be ashamed.

There have always been elements within the tribe that would willingly break all the rules to seek any advantage, but I expected better from the majority of the tribe, especially the ex-Slurp folk in K55. The obvious complicity of at least Sweetmisery and Fizzytigerlady, among others, in this is self evident.

If they had any sense of fair play they'd hand back the villages, but no doubt they'll be happy to keep the spoils of their misdeeds. We can only hope that the mods will inflict a suitable punishment, but that seems doubtful.

To any decent honest players left in TB, is this what you want your tribe to be renowned for? Make an example of the rule breaking accounts.

Ashamed of what exactly?

Jane and Debb had nothing to do with any rule breaking. Nor any other of our members. If you believe so fill out a ticket and let the Mods decide. Not that tough :/

What misdeeds? Omg, why all the ASSumption? Any Proof around here to go with those comments?

DeletedUser

Coordination with the unfortunate mishaps that occurred is low, as I'm sure you are aware. And as I'm also sure you're aware, I've established multiple times now that the freebie conquers were given before the forum wipe, meaning coordination prior to the fact.

Must I say it again, or will you listen this time? Never mind that TreX himself admitted he was doing it to help TB!, which should show enough that it was low to keep villages gained in such a manner.

DeletedUser105718

It's not like those villages are going to make a huge difference. Jesus.

DeletedUser

There was no rule breaking. People should just be careful who they let coplay them, not just any old pedestrian. Especially when they are in council. And no, TreX, nor anyone in TB!/ex-TB had anything to do with this.

I have no respect for Wobble as a tribe, as they have pulled numerous similar moves against us in the past. Nonetheless, it isn't an excuse to behave in the same way in my opinion and i don't approve. Some people though will consider anything legal to be morally right though, so it depends where you fall as a person, I guess.

My condolences go to Wobble members for the loss of their forums, as those are always nice to keep for memory's sake.

DeletedUser

Coordination with the unfortunate mishaps that occurred is low, as I'm sure you are aware. And as I'm also sure you're aware, I've established multiple times now that the freebie conquers were given before the forum wipe, meaning coordination prior to the fact.

Must I say it again, or will you listen this time? Never mind that TreX himself admitted he was doing it to help TB!, which should show enough that it was low to keep villages gained in such a manner.

Did you you fill out a ticket? :icon_rolleyes:

SAY IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN, cry HARDER next time to. TreX does WHAT THE F!@# he wants, he makes his own choices and they have NOTHING TO DO with the current tribe PHA~Q. As far as I was aware, TreX disliked the efforts of the tribe and quit, no one knew/heard anything from him.

and like Dallow said, it really doesn't change much. You have almost all of K55 wanting to delete anyways. Not like this is really going to change the situation.

But get it through your Phat thick skull, no Ex-Slurp! had anything to do with cheating, nor any current Pha~Q members, AS I SAID BEFORE Princess u6s5l , fill out a ticket. and if they get Banned, you proved me wrong :D You like doing that, rigggghhhttt? Go!!

DeletedUser

haha, sir pheonix goes out of wobble just to keep the wars stats against phaQ

http://www.twstats.com/en65/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=8776398

He didn't choose to leave. The fact you're that clueless is amusing.

There was no rule breaking. People should just be careful who they let coplay them, not just any old pedestrian. Especially when they are in council. And no, TreX, nor anyone in TB!/ex-TB had anything to do with this.

[spoil]Tribalwars Player Profile: Haters Gonna Hate. (tribe changes)

Player no longer exists

Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None (sun) 20th September 2012 - 16:02:37 107
(sun) BRAINS 23rd September 2012 - 09:02:42 397
BRAINS None 11th October 2012 - 02:03:01 11,856
None Class 11th October 2012 - 07:03:10 11,856
Class AAA. 15th October 2012 - 02:02:50 33,437
AAA. None 26th January 2013 - 00:03:25 1,546,770
None AAA. 26th January 2013 - 01:04:15 1,546,706
AAA. Wobble 12th April 2013 - 21:03:41 4,001,955
Wobble CLOWNS 15th April 2013 - 11:03:43 4,067,357
CLOWNS Pha~Q 23rd April 2013 - 16:03:59 4,566,250
Pha~Q None 28th May 2013 - 03:03:49 1,812,189[/spoil]

That's ex-TB!, and trex already confessed. You're wrong. Bit sad you're justifying it.

I have no respect for Wobble as a tribe, as they have pulled numerous similar moves against us in the past.

Proof? And who is "us"?

Nonetheless, it isn't an excuse to behave in the same way in my opinion and i don't approve. Some people though will consider anything legal to be morally right though, so it depends where you fall as a person, I guess.

Phishing for passwords is not allowed, nor is playing multiple accounts. For the record, I am not accusing anyone of cheating. Merely explaining what the rules allow.

My condolences go to Wobble members for the loss of their forums, as those are always nice to keep for memory's sake.

Thanks, I guess.

Agglo, did I say sweetmisery broke a rule? No I didn't. Please read better. But he fact that she coordinated with the player clearing villages is dishonorable. Don't agree? How would you feel if your players just started involuntarily clearing villages and it was coordinated with Wobble? Because I've heard multiple people make claims Wobble did stuff like this in the past, and if Wobble is dishonorable then so is your tribe now. And guess what? Wobble doesn't have many of the same members, and sure as heck doesn't even use spies anymore, we play that clean a game.

Your choice to play dumb and say "well she didnt break the rules!" doesn't make it any less dishonorable.

Oh, and slowthinker. isn't Dallow. And yes, it won't make much of a difference, your players are quitting left and right. But that doesn't change what this action is, especially not to the player it affects.

Have you gotten that yet or must I say it a third or fourth time?

DeletedUser

[spoil]Tribalwars Player Profile: Haters Gonna Hate. (tribe changes)

Player no longer exists

Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None (sun) 20th September 2012 - 16:02:37 107
(sun) BRAINS 23rd September 2012 - 09:02:42 397
BRAINS None 11th October 2012 - 02:03:01 11,856
None Class 11th October 2012 - 07:03:10 11,856
Class AAA. 15th October 2012 - 02:02:50 33,437
AAA. None 26th January 2013 - 00:03:25 1,546,770
None AAA. 26th January 2013 - 01:04:15 1,546,706
AAA. Wobble 12th April 2013 - 21:03:41 4,001,955
Wobble CLOWNS 15th April 2013 - 11:03:43 4,067,357
CLOWNS Pha~Q 23rd April 2013 - 16:03:59 4,566,250
Pha~Q None 28th May 2013 - 03:03:49 1,812,189[/spoil]

That's ex-TB!, and trex already confessed. You're wrong. Bit sad you're justifying it.

The person you are talking about wasn't even on the account whilst it was in TB!. And i don't care what trex is claiming to have done, he was not involved. So no, actually, you're wrong.

Proof? And who is "us"?

Placing co-players as spies on AAA/TB accounts. Getting bans for attempting to hack AAA/TB accounts.

Oh, and even you passing wobble your sit whilst you were still in AAA, three weeks after you took an account there, despite claiming to have no contact with Wobble.

Ha, it's funny to see you weeping when other people are not playing honourably, even when your hands are as filthy as those you try to shame.

Phishing for passwords is not allowed, nor is playing multiple accounts. For the record, I am not accusing anyone of cheating. Merely explaining what the rules allow.

No one fished for passwords, it was a legitimate coplayer on the account who did what was done. The same coplayer who was actually on a second wobble account. Wobble really never ceases to amuse me.

DeletedUser

The person you are talking about wasn't even on the account whilst it was in TB!. And i don't care what trex is claiming to have done, he was not involved. So no, actually, you're wrong.

Sure he wasn't! We can make claims all we want, but that doesn't seem to be the case. If he confessed...you're still doubting. Wow, let's just ignore all facts then! Maybe it was the boogeyman!

Placing co-players as spies on AAA/TB accounts.

Won't respond to the second as I don't break rules, but cool story bro. If you're still going on about 3 months ago or more, you might want to get some new material.

Oh, and even you passing wobble your sit whilst you were still in AAA, three weeks after you took an account there, despite claiming to have no contact with Wobble.

Didn't do :icon_rolleyes:. We just throwing wild accusations around now?

Ha, it's funny to see you weeping when other people are not playing honourably, even when your hands are as filthy as those you try to shame.

You're dredging up crap from months ago that isn't true in an attempt to slander my name and cover over what's been done here. Nice of you to try, but really useless.

No one fished for passwords, it was a legitimate coplayer on the account who did what was done. The same coplayer who was actually on a second wobble account. Wobble really never ceases to amuse me.

If it was a legitimate coplayer, the accounts would've been left to crash, because usually...well, I keep this quote on hand:

On 6/24/13, at 11:08 AM, Seagryfn wrote:
> A legal co-player can legally use the account as he wishes... even if that is to destroy the account

Accounts weren't left out to dry, were they? That says loads itself. Don't believe me? Try asking a moderator their policy on coplayer breaches in private, and see what they say :).

DeletedUser

I don't agree with what happened but many will be quick to point out I'm no saint. However, people talking about honor and such is just sad...

DeletedUser

Wow a lot has changed in TB and world 65 since I quit and my villages were eaten up which was good as I could not return due to Rl.Anyways I have seen the war has finally occured and I wish all the best to both tribes however I must say there has been a lot of things said here which might not be necessarily right but I have to admit TB has been a huge dissapointment.The first duke account of Lord bosshog was played by someone else and the real duke was not there.Lord Sherlock became duke and I was the baron and we dismissed lord bosshog .After that s+d merge occured and electricool gained position and led to becoming duke while i was unhappy but at the end despite our differences I just stuck there as I was along with sherlock had a major role to play in the making of this tribe and had recruited certainly some good players who stuck through.

However at this point after so many merges and getting only a few good players.I was always worried about Tb's future and tried hard to make the council understand but it didnt work out and I dont blame them maybe I had my own arrogance and some anger issues but it was all the frustration I went through at times regarding the tribe.its sad as this was the first time i was in a new tribe with almost every player new to me but I tried to put my expriences into it from previous worlds as some of you may know.

Good luck

DeletedUser105718

Still talking about the hack? Really, who cares? They lost what - 45 villages. It's not a huge loss for Wobble or the account from my point of view. There are another 700+ villages he can recap those with!

DeletedUser

Not for lack of trying, and we almost lost a lot more than that :). Fortunately our players stick around. Then there's TB!...

[spoil]Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
Pha~Q None 29th July 2013 - 03:04:21 4,902,178[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Players: AnotherOneBitesTheDust

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 128
Side 2: 40
Difference: 88

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,205,160
Side 2: 370,226
Difference: 834,934

chart
[/spoil]

I guess another one did bite the dust

DeletedUser

Won't respond to the second as I don't break rules, but cool story bro. If you're still going on about 3 months ago or more, you might want to get some new material.

I said I don't respect Wobble. You asked why, I elaborated. Whether it was three months ago, or more, it was the same leadership as present under the same banner.

Didn't do :icon_rolleyes:. We just throwing wild accusations around now?

You're dredging up crap from months ago that isn't true in an attempt to slander my name and cover over what's been done here. Nice of you to try, but really useless.

It's fine, I don't expect you to admit to it. But it's cool, you can carry on lying to others so you can continue your act as the great heroic overseer of this world. But you can't lie to people who know the truth and you'll continue to amuse us.

If it was a legitimate coplayer, the accounts would've been left to crash, because usually...well, I keep this quote on hand:

On 6/24/13, at 11:08 AM, Seagryfn wrote:
> A legal co-player can legally use the account as he wishes... even if that is to destroy the account

Accounts weren't left out to dry, were they? That says loads itself. Don't believe me? Try asking a moderator their policy on coplayer breaches in private, and see what they say :).

Co-player is not the same as the account owner. The two can disagree and the account owner can kick the coplayer off at any time. it was a legitimate coplayer whose only offence was he was coplaying two wobble accounts.