Fools Council

DeletedUser

This thread was yet another load on PnP good try to spin utter @£$&. I suppose you all have your tools to try and win and persuade tribes to side with you. But game at times is about unity, get through the drama's others try to make you will come out as a decent tribe.

I would say I miss Max Burn but I am not a liar... Good riddance.

DeletedUser108493

But game at times is about unity, get through the drama's others try to make you will come out as a decent tribe.

Funny... How amazing you're contradicting your own actions.

DeletedUser

Delusional Muffin what world are you playing now? Oh yeah I forgot no one cares! Oh! and for the record you did not quit after your last village was taken on W63 you deleted early especially when a sat account Nick Bellie smashed your doors down you the great war fighter deleted. Funny how your war stories do not measure up to the facts.

Killed by a sat account played periodically (War hero W63 Delusional Muffin)

DeletedUser92095

Seems the question struck a nerve. LOL. It was open for anyone to answer. I don't see it being addressed to you alone so don't flatter yourself.

DeletedUser108493

Seems the question struck a nerve. LOL. It was open for anyone to answer. I don't see it being addressed to you alone so don't flatter yourself.
[spoil]
36015_1216656051882_500_280.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92095

By handle it you mean eat barbs and non-FOOLS villages? Yeah. You sure are handling it.

DeletedUser92095

Oh, its updated. Last FOOLS village you took was almost a month ago. Last 3k barb you took was hmmm.. 2 days ago. between those are just a mix of more barbs and inactives. All bark, no bite?

DeletedUser108493

Oh, its updated. Last FOOLS village you took was almost a month ago. Last 3k barb you took was hmmm.. 2 days ago. between those are just a mix of more barbs and inactives. All bark, no bite?

No, they don't bite. So as your comments here... :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator: