~GPV~ vs 4 Tribes

DeletedUser111194

I feel lost. But my mebers boosting me up, saying that if we're gonna lost, lost with glory, fight until the last. :icon_razz:

If they are strong, they fight fair.

1150231_341886235946221_827273776_n.jpg

I hope they think about that. "FAIR FIGHT means CLEAN FIGHT"

-EPIC- XD LOL

When does World 71 will start?
~GPV~
abejero1996

DeletedUser

Your seriously giving up that easy
World 71 will start for you when you learn how to be a leader and not just roll over an die because you have 4 tribes picking on you.

DeletedUser111398

Your seriously giving up that easy
World 71 will start for you when you learn how to be a leader and not just roll over an die because you have 4 tribes picking on you.

Holey moley batman! Dont tell me your on this world. Havent seen you since you faked my vils on W4

(sp@rky)

DeletedUser111194

hehe. Naah we're not giving up. But one of my members chorky joined Truth. -_-

DeletedUser

Well your post here surely sounds like your giving up.

You need to come into the forum grab your nuts tight and talk big

Like ...
These 4 tribes come to my tribe tryin to be tuff declaring war on my team

Then you come out and be like...

This is whats going to happen first imma smack the truth out of truth make them lie to there momma
Then imma cootie shot this plague and bite some fools nipples off

Come at my team and watch what happens you weak pathetic teams cant handle business alone you gotta try an gang up pfft I got 4 fingers come sit an spin on them while I beat it up

DeletedUser111194

perhaps he joined truth to be with a better leader?

i dont hink so, he's oen of my baron, just a greedy one comes look after for himself. We are same from world 68, and he's too greedy, no tribe wants to get him, even co-played XD

DeletedUser

You wanted to quit when your tribe was declared on and just leave everyone hanging so whos greedy when he looks out for himself if the leader wont look out for him

its your job dude to make everything happen without you doing so then you cant blame anyone for leaving
You clearly have a lot to learn before leading a tribe

DeletedUser

Why are you quitting?

You don't see Soon? quitting the world just because seven tribes declared on them.

:)

DeletedUser111194

Hehe I dont think so. Im not leaving until I couldnt get a revenge XD

Don Funk

This thread: ~GPV~ vs 4 Tribes is so funny.

Its been said again and again, and still them nOObs don't listen, guess that is the reason we call'em nOObs.
I took a look at ~GPV~'s profile and had myself a laugh

http://screencast.com/t/drwEY7vp5

:icon_twisted: .. I guess the experience comes from screeming like a girl and running away from a fight .. :icon_twisted:

LiriC

oh please.. 4 tribes... you don't want to see our Enemies list.

4 is nothing...at this stage....give it 1 more week..and then you can bitch about 4 tribes.

DeletedUser

Number of tribes or players is nothing, activity is everything

DeletedUser111194

haha , thanks, but in our current position, cant stand a chance, they are now 5. Going 6.

DeletedUser111194

This thread: ~GPV~ vs 4 Tribes is so funny.

Its been said again and again, and still them nOObs don't listen, guess that is the reason we call'em nOObs.
I took a look at ~GPV~'s profile and had myself a laugh

http://screencast.com/t/drwEY7vp5

:icon_twisted: .. I guess the experience comes from screeming like a girl and running away from a fight .. :icon_twisted:

We're exceed the limit, for having members from different worlds.

Don Funk

Well in that case, why whine about the fight when you have so many "strong and experienced" players ?

You Sir are a classic example of why everyone else marks family tribes as fail tribes.
Man up, fight back and stop whining! ..

Regards
Don Funk