~GPV~ vs 4 Tribes

DeletedUser110642

We are fighting 8 tribes alone and winning lol
pffft 8 tribes!?!?! thats nothing back in my day i fought off 23 tribes by myself using nothing but spears and 1 scout did it on an old HP 110 with dial up internet! 8 tribes!?!? you were lucky!

DeletedUser108799

pffft 8 tribes!?!?! thats nothing back in my day i fought off 23 tribes by myself using nothing but spears and 1 scout did it on an old HP 110 with dial up internet! 8 tribes!?!? you were lucky!

Talking about this phase and normal speed bro

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The man had nothing but spears and 1 scout for God's sake. Somebody, get this man an award.

DeletedUser110642

Tis a sad day indeed when no one gets a monty python reference =(
[video=youtube;13JK5kChbRw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13JK5kChbRw[/video]

DeletedUser104118

lol just seen this topic.
Btw is this some vague attempt to get other tribes on your side or is it you just spitting out your dummy.

DeletedUser

haha , thanks, but in our current position, cant stand a chance, they are now 5. Going 6.

Maybe if you didnt come on the public forums an publicly give up on the world you wouldnt have more tribes coming to pick the bones

DeletedUser

Now now.. Don't be so harsh on this fella. Obviously he didn't know, that the forum is full of rants that got nothing better to say than: "oh my god, only 4 tribes. you're a noob - ive fought wars agains 23 tribes." Great for you darlin' ;)

How is the war going? Maybe some screenshots of nobles or bashes would be nice? Have you guys given up yet or are you fighting back?

/yo momma

DeletedUser

Can you write in a Yorkshire accent?

DeletedUser95996

I feel lost. But my mebers boosting me up, saying that if we're gonna lost, lost with glory, fight until the last. :icon_razz:

I hope they think about that. "FAIR FIGHT means CLEAN FIGHT"

-EPIC- XD LOL

~GPV~
abejero1996

36746152.jpg

Don't think your over achieving because tribes do this all the time. Your not special. :icon_cool:

-Stephon218

DeletedUser110642

Now now.. Don't be so harsh on this fella. Obviously he didn't know, that the forum is full of rants that got nothing better to say than: "oh my god, only 4 tribes. you're a noob - ive fought wars agains 23 tribes." Great for you darlin' ;)

How is the war going? Maybe some screenshots of nobles or bashes would be nice? Have you guys given up yet or are you fighting back?

/yo momma

someone didnt get the joke.. also look up what a hp 110 is then ull see i was joking :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Looks like abejero can't handle the Truth. :O

Yes, very cheesy I know, nessecary nonetheless.

DeletedUser

Abejero1996, i believe you know my son Dragonrider, his biggest complaint was there was alot of inactive players in GPV. like the guy sade above, being active is everything.

Don Funk

Abejero1996, i believe you know my son Dragonrider, his biggest complaint was there was alot of inactive players in GPV. like the guy sade above, being active is everything.

I just love it when nOObs tell the world who their spies are :icon_evil: