Difference: 69

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 258,177
Side 2: 858,570
Difference: 600,393

chart

DeletedUser

Shhhhhhhh those 2 individual players dont count as they are not ego anymore. Clearly, they must of decided to move on to big and better on their own as ego would never boot anyone to save stats. They were very, VERY clear earlier about their disdain for those that do that.

DeletedUser68730

You recruited the accs. Thery were attacked. You kicked them. No doubt you had planned to find players for the accounts, but as they were attacked while part of your tribe and under the protection, yes the stats do count.

DeletedUser

You recruited the accs. Thery were attacked. You kicked them. No doubt you had planned to find players for the accounts, but as they were attacked while part of your tribe and under the protection, yes the stats do count.

Due to the fact Smoke has a substantial deficit to make up before they come anywhere near breaking even, I really don't care to be honest. That was more the point, also stumyster was never meant to be a recruited as was stated previous; it was a rogue co on one of our accounts that sent the invite. Short answer for heyal is: drinking problems. :lol:

DeletedUser

Due to the fact Smoke has a substantial deficit to make up before they come anywhere near breaking even, I really don't care to be honest. That was more the point, also stumyster was never meant to be a recruited as was stated previous; it was a rogue co on one of our accounts that sent the invite. Short answer for heyal is: drinking problems. :lol:

are you refering to Z-uitu-go again?

we have no deficit. you're war. and you are losing...and still I have not done a tribal op on ego yet.

soon thou.

DeletedUser

What I love here is that Koc is waiting for these inactive players to go tribeless then noble them .....cowards gotta eat too huh?

DeletedUser

You will be in the direct firing line soon,and too be honest i cant wait for that.

DeletedUser

Oh gosh, so scary. :icon_rolleyes:

You guys really want a fourth example of how you can't take a single village from me? ...Just seems wasteful at this point..

are you refering to Z-uitu-go again?

we have no deficit. you're war. and you are losing...and still I have not done a tribal op on ego yet.

soon thou.

No, I'm referring to the 730 villages we gained from suitup as it crumbled.

So basically, until you conquer more than 730 villages back from us then I might consider you as actually fighting the core EGO players... Up until then these are basically just recaps.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What I love here is that Koc is waiting for these inactive players to go tribeless then noble them .....cowards gotta eat too huh?

its not our war. we have no relationship with ego or smoke, therefore it makes no sense to attack them while they are in one of those tribes......but sure, once without a tribe, they are fair game

called common sense

nowitsover

You will be in the direct firing line soon,and too be honest i cant wait for that.

Calling bull. There are better targets which I am almost sure you`ll go for to get result if you are a smart enough. In all honesty.

DeletedUser68730

Will we capitalise on a player going tribless in our area? Of frickin course! People think bad because we noble the easy vills, but whats wrong with it? We have shown we can fight a war and carry out ops and the fact neither SMOKE or EGO are hitting us shows we can play diplomacy alight as well.

Also we are far more active then most tribes and growing like weeds. There facts.

Also, NJC, we all have drinking problems ;)

nowitsover

Will we capitalise on a player going tribless in our area? Of frickin course! People think bad because we noble the easy vills, but whats wrong with it? We have shown we can fight a war and carry out ops and the fact neither SMOKE or EGO are hitting us shows we can play diplomacy alight as well.

Also we are far more active then most tribes and growing like weeds. There facts.

Also, NJC, we all have drinking problems ;)

Brutally honest here; Koc is about 3-4 accounts. Two of them are Tool and Twitter. Kill three recruit one and it is done. Rest are food.

DeletedUser68730

Having got to know them all, I disagree. Quite strongly actually. But if we agreed it would be boring :p
But anyway, this thread is about Ego, smoke and lame excuses.

DeletedUser

Brutally honest here; Koc is about 3-4 accounts. Two of them are Tool and Twitter. Kill three recruit one and it is done. Rest are food.

im glad you feel that way. i appreciate people that i dont want to associate with who dont know how to do homework

DeletedUser

Calling bull. There are better targets which I am almost sure you`ll go for to get result if you are a smart enough. In all honesty.

Maybe their dislike of me will take control over their sense of how much time they will waste, how many troops they will lose, and how little reward there will be for another op on me. :lol:

im glad you feel that way. i appreciate people that i dont want to associate with who dont know how to do homework

You shouldn't overvalue your team, if you only ever look at your own opinion of them you can get quite conceited. :icon_cool:

Anyways, when the rank of your average player (in KOC, I don't care about BOC and for the purpose of this they only lower you anyways) is ~175. Now I know you're a bunch of rim noobs, but for every scenario there is something to be said for sheer mass of villages.

If, for instance, EGO and KOC went to war there would be an awfully long border to stack. If you didn't go for stacking and relied solely on the density of your clusters to absorb hits locally you would quickly dry up what is a shallow pool of local support. EGO, due to the size of its players, would be more likely to hit along the length of the border for quick caps of isolated villages and local caps. KOC on the other hand, due to its lack of size, would more likely need to focus nukes and nobles in an area along the border to increase likelihood of some getting through. KOC, from what I would guess and a few instances of what I have heard is typically a bit more defensive than offensive and this would lend further credence to the likelihood of KOC having to focus an op on a specific area in hopes of gaining any ground.

Also, regardless of any way the war goes you'd have to look at the likelihood of the tribe you decide not to fight nipping at your exposed border (i.e. Smoke going after K52/51; or EGO going after the northern Ks).

In any case, I would say your options don't look very good.

DeletedUser

I appreciate the lesson njc. Ive never played this game before so i needed your expert opinion. I am now quite concerned that our tribe of noobs are just plainly over matched, and that we all should hit the delete button now, because you have the whole thing figured out and we are deemed to lose before we ever start playing

thanks for saving me some time

DeletedUser

You shouldn't overvalue your team, if you only ever look at your own opinion of them you can get quite conceited. :icon_cool:

now THIS was funny coming from njc

thanks for brightening my day bro