nMe knows how to internal;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The best internaller on this world by far. Can? we rank the top 5?

DeletedUser

He's not the hero we need, nor the hero we deserve. He's just there, ever watching over us. like the moon, so distant, yet made of cheese. God bless internals!

mattcurr

Bad nMe, you should let the enemies noble those villages.

DeletedUser

As was recently pointed out to me nMe. works hard to mint all those coins for those internals so show him some respect ^_^

Rebel2society101

No worries, Morpeth here, will be #1 in a few months, just let me get started.

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score
No worries, Morpeth here, will be #1 in a few months, just let me get started.

Give-that-man-a-cookie.jpg

DeletedUser

Good luck with that, this worlds blueprint clearly shows that nMe. will hug his way to no.1 spot on this world!

DeletedUser112681

Good luck with that, this worlds blueprint clearly shows that nMe. will hug his way to no.1 spot on this world!

Care? as a whole is leading the way in internals. They have nobled themselves 40 times.

Dsy4? 15

I might be new, but I would say that's all very interesting. Dys4 has (so far) completely outshone in the categories that seem to matter. They have dealt with a war, they aren't nobling each other to oblivion, and they are doing something.

Is this game really this boring at the top? These forums really this worthless? We are commenting on one random (1st place I suppose) point whore?

Ugh, maybe I shouldn't have registered.

DeletedUser

You can unregister? just hit delete or request to be removed :)

As for boring at the top, we play our own games right now we are playing tetris and clueless. holds the high score. If he holds it a week he is allowed to internal 5 players!

mrpointhore

Or you can just build your village for us, so we can internal that too?

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Care? as a whole is leading the way in internals. They have nobled themselves 40 times.

Dsy4? 15

I might be new, but I would say that's all very interesting. Dys4 has (so far) completely outshone in the categories that seem to matter. They have dealt with a war, they aren't nobling each other to oblivion, and they are doing something.

Is this game really this boring at the top? These forums really this worthless? We are commenting on one random (1st place I suppose) point whore?

Ugh, maybe I shouldn't have registered.

Your post is horribly inaccurate and misleading. You are accounting for overnobling, ie, sending a 5-train to ensure you get the village, and taking it in 4, or getting super lucky and taking it in 3. I took a brief look at twstats:

Care? has nobled 33 villages as internals from their own players
Who? has nobled 22 villages as internals from their own players
DSy4 has nobled 1 village as internal from their own players.

DeletedUser112681

Your post is horribly inaccurate and misleading. You are accounting for overnobling, ie, sending a 5-train to ensure you get the village, and taking it in 4, or getting super lucky and taking it in 3. I took a brief look at twstats:

Care? has nobled 33 villages as internals from their own players
Who? has nobled 22 villages as internals from their own players
DSy4 has nobled 1 village as internal from their own players.

Doesn't that just widen the gap I described?

It seems to make DSy4 look even better. Perhaps I am reading that wrong.

Also, yes, I could un-register I suppose. You caught me using rhetoric.

To be honest, I really don't know about internals or about what the top does. Just wanted a snazzy first post. I do, however, wonder what people are even doing who have all those villages. War seems like it would be more fun then what appears to going on.

DeletedUser

Grey I wasn't mocking your post honest ^_^

Math posted some good statistics which I haven't checked but wouldn't argue they are incorrect.

As for internalling, no one enjoys it (well except nMe.) but it comes with the territory sometimes and has to be done when players move on which sadly is normally around this time of year with schools restarting being a peak for the need.

As for Care?I can't comment on not much going on, there is lots going on locally around the tribe and it probably won't be long before more exciting things happen for all but thats the same for any tribe. War is fun but its more like a chess game right now with everyone strategically placing their pieces ready for the next move

DeletedUser112681

Grey I wasn't mocking your post honest ^_^

Math posted some good statistics which I haven't checked but wouldn't argue they are incorrect.

As for internalling, no one enjoys it (well except nMe.) but it comes with the territory sometimes and has to be done when players move on which sadly is normally around this time of year with schools restarting being a peak for the need.

As for Care?I can't comment on not much going on, there is lots going on locally around the tribe and it probably won't be long before more exciting things happen for all but thats the same for any tribe. War is fun but its more like a chess game right now with everyone strategically placing their pieces ready for the next move

Well, then I await the madness.

mattcurr

Dsy4? 15
Ill try to put this in terms you would understand.
Gerrr care bigger, bigger care, has more villages, bigger player quit more villages to noble gerr gerr.

[/B]I might be new, but I would say that's all very interesting. Dys4 has (so far) completely outshone in the categories that seem to matter. They have dealt with a war, they aren't nobling each other to oblivion, and they are doing something.
Dys4 have war, Care not shout on roof top every time they take out little tribe that doesn't matter, care must not have any wars. Me wars good, me wars best, look at me, we have war, look at me look at me look at me!

Noble tribe mate, suddenly forget how to send troops at real people, me very stupid, totally forgets how to attack people after performing commonplace activity in all tribes.

DeletedUser112681

Ill try to put this in terms you would understand.
Gerrr care bigger, bigger care, has more villages, bigger player quit more villages to noble gerr gerr.

Dys4 have war, Care not shout on roof top every time they take out little tribe that doesn't matter, care must not have any wars. Me wars good, me wars best, look at me, we have war, look at me look at me look at me!

Noble tribe mate, suddenly forget how to send troops at real people, me very stupid, totally forgets how to attack people after performing commonplace activity in all tribes.

You used "Doesn't" too much to fit the box you put me in. "Don't or even "Do Not" would have worked. Worry not though, curr, you're still a forum champion or whatever you view yourself as (to be fair, I think you are an okay fellow, aside from this insult). Thanks for putting me in my place though. I feel much better with your boot in my face.

Enjoy your day sir, don't step on any gum on your way out.

mattcurr

You used "Doesn't" too much to fit the box you put me in. "Don't or even "Do Not" would have worked. Worry not though, curr, you're still a forum champion or whatever you view yourself as (to be fair, I think you are an okay fellow, aside from this insult). Thanks for putting me in my place though. I feel much better with your boot in my face.

Enjoy your day sir, don't step on any gum on your way out.
Lots of words 0 content. You implied what I assume is your own tribe is "outshining others" because of a successful war ignoring the fact that care has been in a few wars, they just dont publicize them. You implied nme is a point whore because he internalized some villages to spite the lack of insight that nobling internal villages does not make you a worse player, and you imply that this makes him and his tribe inferior to spite the fact that all tribes internal villages when players quit. I pointed this out humorously and I am the one insulting? I realize that your points are extremely weak to stand on, but you could always take the road of not responding or conceding, not attempting to insult me.

mrpointhore

My respects to you Grey, for taking a forum pounding like a man, and accepting it...You don't see that too often on here.

DeletedUser112521

Whilst we have no interest in this topic - all tribes are free to do as they wish with their villages - it is worth noting that nobody in DSy4 has posted on this thread until now.

The Grey Ghost is not in DSy4; he is in Ronin under the same name. A player and tribe we have no association with.

Status
Not open for further replies.