nMe knows how to internal;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser112681

Lots of words 0 content. You implied what I assume is your own tribe is "outshining others" because of a successful war ignoring the fact that care has been in a few wars, they just dont publicize them. You implied nme is a point whore because he internalized some villages to spite the lack of insight that nobling internal villages does not make you a worse player, and you imply that this makes him and his tribe inferior to spite the fact that all tribes internal villages when players quit. I pointed this out humorously and I am the one insulting? I realize that your points are extremely weak to stand on, but you could always take the road of not responding or conceding, not attempting to insult me.

Well, few things sir:

1) I am in a different tribe than what you think apparently, and I only represent my own views, not those of my tribe.

2) I am obviously learning about internaling villages, and what it means, as you would know if you read the various posts here. I am learning, which, leads in to my final point:

3) You said, to begin this discourse we are having: "I'll try and put this in terms you will understand..." At which point the entirety of your post was demeaning, insinuating that I don't understand above grade-school English. I would say, that you attitude was exceptionally condescending. Which, in my country and the rest of the world, is insulting.

So yeah. You were being insulting. I am willing to call truce, because, as I said, you seem like a decent guy. Just be a decent due and we can go on. Sorry to step on your toes.

DeletedUser

How dare they keep villages in the tribe when a player quits, is inactive or just shit.

[spoil]
h721036E5

[/spoil]

mattcurr

3) You said, to begin this discourse we are having: "I'll try and put this in terms you will understand..." At which point the entirety of your post was demeaning, insinuating that I don't understand above grade-school English. I would say, that you attitude was exceptionally condescending. Which, in my country and the rest of the world, is insulting.

It was a joke, posts are too boring if you just state the facts.

Gorth Kirgar

Why the constant crapping on internalling? People seem to forget that this game is named: '-TRIBAL- wars', not 'solo wars'.
Sure, everyone wants to do well on their own and be on top of the rankings individually.....but how do you accomplish that? Exactly!: By being a player who does more than just farm and work on his own, by working with others and conversing with them. Scratch and be scratched.
How does one even get to internalling another player? (Apart from a merge) He has such a big impact on the other by conversation, diplomacy, playing skills etc. that he was found to be worthy of taking the vills....not just a lucky random person.; these credits were earned.
It's quite an honor where, in a game that is half based on communication, someone decides to let you take his vills.

And: Would anyone who's been pissing on any internal pass up on one himself?...Yeah, thought so. So just shut it then.

DeletedUser59417

This whole thread was started because someone was jelly of nMe.

In TW internal ennobling is a must, tribes have to close up the gap in their spread. Gifting towns to an active player with skill is a good way to insure your tribes survival. A good town is a good town regardless of going barb or inactive player. Expanding your ability to produce nukes with out losing troops is always good. Being a church world if you let a player go barb in your tribes area thats a prime area to launch and invasion. An enemy tribe can take and hold a position and build a church for a platform to launch attacks against your tribe if you don't close gaps in your tribal spread.

You call it internal ennobling, i call it good tactical tribal defense.

DeletedUser

Whilst we have no interest in this topic - all tribes are free to do as they wish with their villages - it is worth noting that nobody in DSy4 has posted on this thread until now.

The Grey Ghost is not in DSy4; he is in Ronin under the same name. A player and tribe we have no association with.

Good shout there Cryptic, I personally didn't assume he was but thanks for clearing it up

DeletedUser

What a boring thread. But keep the hate up against Care?. It is rather amusing (y)

DeletedUser

What a boring thread. But keep the hate up against Care?. It is rather amusing (y)

Karmalot was the most valuable asset in Who?

Looks like he/she did some "rather amusing" things - now you have Mania sulking over losing a few troops.

Who? are nothing...

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Mania has left. He has to deal with real life. Unlike some of you 24/7 keeno's.

Do you know what I find the most amusing? When you feed me juicy chickens wings ever time you reply to my posts.

Thanks my pretties!

PS: Your name applies to yourself about Who? :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112274

This was the intention of care since point A. They mass recruited around them, so they could hug their way for healthy growth. It was then the plan to internal these players as we all know worlds get boring when the surrounding player is much larger than you.(basic TW psychology)

When I was in care i questioned the then leader, why are we recruited so many people? Mass recruiting is the worst thing you can do for your tribe. His response was, it's clueless who is inviting all these players not me.

what we currently have in care are huggers and internalnoblers.

Soon Nme will run out of food and that will make him leave care? and join a smaller more elite tribe. So will most of the top players in care?

comon people this is simple politics. Care is not a tribe that will last, it has weak leadership and definitely not worthy of winning a world.

DeletedUser112274

in layman's terms, Care? was a tribe designed for healthy(huggers) growth. My guess is most of these players are average skill and will be rimmed by real players that understand real strategy.( currently the world is to young, so I'm not sure who these guys might be, my guess Delling is one of them)

mrpointhore

I'm sorry, but your posts are pathetic. If I was to offer you 20 villages, at this stage in the world, are you telling me you wouldn't accept? It's not our fault people are leaving, it's not our fault real life is catching up with people, it's not our fault they wish to gift their villages to us.

And I hope you are one of those 'real players' that understands 'real strategy', as you say. Perhaps one day we will cross roads with one another. Until then, happy hunting.

DeletedUser112274

What I'm saying is, it was designed by clueless to mass recruit in order to internal noble and avoid any early confrontations with real players who can re-noble,snipe and stack properly.

Of course I would take them, but I find this game is rather more entertaining if you're constantly fighting than if you were to internal your tribemates.

mattcurr

Care is not a tribe that will last, it has weak leadership and definitely not worthy of winning a world.
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Apathy
Side 2:
Tribes: Care?

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 12
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13,905
Side 2: 42,367
Difference: 28,462

chart

[/Spoil]

[spoil]
Sour-grapes-150x150.jpg
[/spoil]

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Your point is?

What is that supposed to prove?
You're fully offensive, no defense whatsoever. I have 3 trains ready. I'm sure Dutchwarrior has at least one train. 4 trains, your 4 villages. You could be gone in a second. Don't ruin what little time you have left.

Of course, you can ask your little Aggression buddies for help again, but you can see where you guys got them.

Side 1:
Tribes: Care?
Side 2:
Tribes: ~A~, ~AB~, ~AC~, ~AD~, ~AE~

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 380
Side 2: 87
Difference: 293

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 0
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,371,500
Side 2: 154,604
Difference: 1,216,896

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 84,415
Side 2: 0
Difference: 84,415

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser112274

Trains are so hard to build :O. Oh please pro teach me how to build a train.

Status
Not open for further replies.