The Mercator Mortalis SAGA has begun!

DeletedUser

FACT: BARB now seem "in love" with MM players,Didn't I hear someone mention HardlyWorthIt was a "selfish player/leader" among many other snide remarks. Yet now seems you speak so highly of them???

Why put fact then 'didn't i hear' in the same line...anyway to your point, during my time in se7en i experienced what it was like to play alongside the hardly worth it acc aka ryan and when he was active and online he helped others and sat accounts and did sniping for others so i can say hes not a selfish player, as for leader i have no idea though.

DeletedUser

Which leaves u with 60%, and it gonna only bring 2x as much as we had now? No biggie lol

if only 30% of barb is focused on ye now that leaves 70% not 60%, and it would be 3x but well done brains you tried atleast.

DeletedUser

Actually u got 10% which is useless, every tribe has 10% of useless,SAGA tbh has more, and the other 60% is is still 2x, as now ur 30% run out, if u gonna make the tribal op u only got a 60%, if u wait till all the nukes are rebuilt, then all our D will be rebuilt aswell, as i dont give a rat's ass about what u think, as u only argue useless posts, ill tell u why, BECUSE OF THE DISTANCE, we get 100h+, that's 4 days+ and Def is roughly built around 12-13D depends on ur built, and nukes are around 11D, that gives us 2D of scratching our ass before most of the nukes even land.

So if u dont attack now, u will always fail + we might even ask NUTS for help. Then.. then ur totally screwed.

But there's scenario 2, u can wait till all nukes are rebuilt all noble trains ready, but again, if u want to coordinate we will see those 100h+++ attacks coming in and something will be fishy.

Want me to reveal a secret? U cant afford to fight us with more then 30% becuse of someone as big as u.. If u attack us with 100% (i said that cause i know u will say u dont have that 10%), i doubt it will go well, it certainly wont be well for us.. but like i said everything backfires.

The more u poke them, the harder they bite.

DeletedUser

Actually u got 10% which is useless, every tribe has 10% of useless,SAGA tbh has more, and the other 60% is is still 2x, as now ur 30% run out, if u gonna make the tribal op u only got a 60%, if u wait till all the nukes are rebuilt, then all our D will be rebuilt aswell, as i dont give a rat's ass about what u think, as u only argue useless posts, ill tell u why, BECUSE OF THE DISTANCE, we get 100h+, that's 4 days+ and Def is roughly built around 12-13D depends on ur built, and nukes are around 11D, that gives us 2D of scratching our ass before most of the nukes even land.

So if u dont attack now, u will always fail + we might even ask NUTS for help. Then.. then ur totally screwed.

But there's scenario 2, u can wait till all nukes are rebuilt all noble trains ready, but again, if u want to coordinate we will see those 100h+++ attacks coming in and something will be fishy.

Want me to reveal a secret? U cant afford to fight us with more then 30% becuse of someone as big as u.. If u attack us with 100% (i said that cause i know u will say u dont have that 10%), i doubt it will go well, it certainly wont be well for us.. but like i said everything backfires.

Shut up talking shit, BARB is 100% no useless 10% before the merge you would have been right about that. I don't intend to argue when I come here but when people like you post crap well then I got to set ye straight :) As for distance well that's all gonna change soon, for me anyway :) I will be joining ye up there in the next few days :)

DeletedUser

Shut up talking shit, BARB is 100% no useless 10% before the merge you would have been right about that. I don't intend to argue when I come here but when people like you post crap well then I got to set ye straight :) As for distance well that's all gonna change soon, for me anyway :) I will be joining ye up there in the next few days :)

Maybe then ur stop talking crap. Hope u join near me.

DeletedUser

No, he likes to defend nukes with nukes, ask DC ;)

Yes, that is one thing i failed at lol. No use looking for excuses, but gotta give it to DC, if she/he sent more nukes at more then just 6-7 villages, the troop count killed couldve been much higher.

Paladin606

Its very easy to say that, but as i recall you and Frzzt were ready to leave Saga and join accounts in Barb, so you may fight under the same flag but there is no pride in being leaders who would abandon their tribes for greener pastures
That's not even worthy of a reply,if you truly believe that then I would suggest you investigate further.

Those MM players are now Barb players so yes they are loved <3, people trash talk their enemies thats what PNP is for.
To a degree I will agree with you,but constant "flaming" tends to drive a lot of players away from the forums. I personally know quite a few people who don't post on the forums for that very reason.

20 days is a very small span of time to fight a war with a limited front. I sent two noble trains 90+ hours on you guys and didnt time support, i somehow managed to get a village. I still have that village.
With how poorly you regard SAGA and it's members one would not think 20 days is a "small span of time". As for the 90hr noble train...well I've not enough info there to say much.

I guess we have to weed out some more of your weaker links to get to those more experienced players.
No you've met them,they're the one's who've been working everyday for the past couple months to keep the tribe going.

@Styx Call "BS" if you wish mate,I've not the time to sift through the forums to find proof that what I say is true. But if you like you could just believe me,I promise you won't be disappointed. ;)

Also would like to add (saw it mentioned a couple times now) Aroused Koala may take full credit for running me off the paladin account. I had much fun and heart-ache during our battles and they have my full respect.
Is always hard for me to "give-in" and admit when I am defeated. Could I have continued to hold off that account? Of course,could have internaled/Barbed back my losses in a safe K. But I also dislike keeping tribal support and niot having the troops left to battle properly. At the end of the day it seemed best to help out on other accounts and plan for the future. Don't worry I am still with you and look forward to future days of warring. ;)

Best of luck all and have fun.

DeletedUser99939

Jess is duke of BARB, numbnuts.
I meant MM in general Derp.

re-read what she was replying too. You seem confused.
Indeed I reread that and now understand thats Saga's standpoint not MM/Barb's.

And MM's choosing to play under the table was a direct result of Nuts decision to merge with Se7en. The worlds current state has been moulded by Nuts, if you dont like it, go cry to your own leadership.

You cant deny that.

And that merge happened due to MM playing under the table. Get your facts right.

DeletedUser

Actually u got 10% which is useless, every tribe has 10% of useless,SAGA tbh has more, and the other 60% is is still 2x, as now ur 30% run out, if u gonna make the tribal op u only got a 60%, if u wait till all the nukes are rebuilt, then all our D will be rebuilt aswell, as i dont give a rat's ass about what u think, as u only argue useless posts

At no point in this rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read that :lol:

The players attacking from 100h aren't what you need to be concerned with. The frontliners are ripping villas off you left and right, how are you going to handle that?

I'm still waiting to see this bite you speak of. 4.2m total tribal ODA for this war? Hell, we have single accounts with more ODA than your tribe combined, that's embarassing.

I'm seeing a lot of big talk from you jaj0, but nothing to back it up. Have some stats:

QbreoKt.png

DeletedUser108814

Yes ripping left and right lol.

Side 1:
Tribes: BARB
Side 2:
Tribes: SAGA

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 173
Side 2: 22
Difference: 151

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 1
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,487,744
Side 2: 133,087
Difference: 1,354,657

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 55,561
Side 2: 8,978
Difference: 46,583

chart

DeletedUser

Nice timeframe, champ.

Side 1:
Tribes: BARB
Side 2:
Tribes: SAGA

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 714
Side 2: 114
Difference: 600

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 1
Difference: 37

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,082,006
Side 2: 696,499
Difference: 5,385,507

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 328,245
Side 2: 8,978
Difference: 319,267

chart

DeletedUser

HAHAHA! 37! Yeah man. You guys are curb stompin them.... not so much. Pretty sad you're bragging about 38/714 tho. 175 taken against your selves so lets say its 38/539..... with 70 barbs taken. lol yeah you guys are spankin everyone!

DeletedUser

That is still 38 less villages for SAGA to fight back with meaning they lose out on a possible 912,000 troops (38 x 21,000). So maybe you should think about how important those 38 villages are before saying that its nothing to brag about.

DeletedUser

HAHAHA! 37! Yeah man. You guys are curb stompin them.... not so much. Pretty sad you're bragging about 38/714 tho. 175 taken against your selves so lets say its 38/539..... with 70 barbs taken. lol yeah you guys are spankin everyone!

38 villas capped, 1 lost. That's pretty impressive bro, especially when you consider we only have 4-5 players actively focusing SAGA. Don't believe me? Look at the caps: the rest of the tribe is concerned with bigger and better things. Food is best roasted slowly :)
SSbiuD8
SSbiuD8.png

SSbiuD8

DeletedUser

Funny how every member u took more then 10 villages has quitted beforehand. With exception of paladin606, and he explained his situation above.