The Mercator Mortalis SAGA has begun!

DeletedUser

Funny how every member u took more then 10 villages has quitted beforehand. With exception of paladin606, and he explained his situation above.

You sure do have an excuse for everything. Which players quit beforehand?

Lostcokecan? Nope. Paladin? Nope. Oracle7? Nope. SimRogar? Yeah, I'll give you that one. He did a good job of using his troops first.

DeletedUser55895

Making the members quit is all part of the war. Obviously once you break a member you go in for the kill. Besides, if Saga members keep quitting, pretty soon itll be out of members completely

DeletedUser

Funny how every member u took more then 10 villages has quitted beforehand. With exception of paladin606, and he explained his situation above.

What's funny is it doesn't matter if they quit or not, caps are caps. It is your own fault for recruiting them and not kicking when they quit. nub.

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Also would like to add (saw it mentioned a couple times now) Aroused Koala may take full credit for running me off the paladin account. I had much fun and heart-ache during our battles and they have my full respect.

Don't worry I am still with you and look forward to future days of warring. ;)

Best of luck all and have fun.

Thanks, all respect to you too paladin, you have been by far the most difficult to take villages from so far in Saga, thanks for not rolling over and making it too easy for me lol. Yes I heard you are now co playing another account, good luck to you too. I'm sure our paths will cross again let me know if and when they do who you are playing lol.

anyway to your point, during my time in se7en i experienced what it was like to play alongside the hardly worth it acc aka ryan and when he was active and online he helped others and sat accounts and did sniping for others so i can say hes not a selfish player, as for leader i have no idea though.

Fyi Aiden, Hardly worth it was in MM now barb and was/is played by Crucial and Knarley

Last edited:

DeletedUser113007

Thanks, all respect to you too paladin, you have been by far the most difficult to take villages from so far in Saga, thanks for not rolling over and making it too easy for me lol. Yes I heard you are now co playing another account, good luck to you too. I'm sure our paths will cross again let me know if and when they do who you are playing lol.

Glad to see that even after a war players can continue to have a mutual respect towards each other, wish there was more of this kudos to the both of you.

DeletedUser66513

You sure do have an excuse for everything. Which players quit beforehand?

Lostcokecan? Nope. Paladin? Nope. Oracle7? Nope. SimRogar? Yeah, I'll give you that one. He did a good job of using his troops first.

Much as SAGA annoy me, SimRogar was a friend of mine so I feel the need to point out that BARB had nothing to do with SimRogar's decision to quit.

http://en67.tribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=1075582 Sep 28,2013 20:27
One last info.
Lord Logicus today at 15:29Thanks Quote Edit
Hello Mates! I am Lord Logicus and I will be heading up operations on =BCB=. So as EVERYDAYISCHESTDAY continues to falter we must start thinking of how to take down the rest of =BCB=. There frontline consists majorly of Queen afslattur, and Fireborne. On Monday the 30th, we will be sending atleast 10 fakes to each of Queen afslattur's vills. This will make her most likely make a lot of noise in the BCB forums, directing there backline support to her. Since, she is extremely close to us, if we get trains set up by Monday she shuld be taken down quickly with =BCB='s backline support still in transit.

I cannot endure the conflict between us. I have asked for diplomatic talks to take place by leaders but .Frzzst6/OwainVIII have looked to me to head talks & I do not want to. I will return your support and Sunday/Monday delete my account. Time to move on again.
Best wishes
SimRogar

Fireborne Sep 28,2013 21:15
Dude come join us, it'll be more fun that way :)

DeletedUser

Much as SAGA annoy me, SimRogar was a friend of mine so I feel the need to point out that BARB had nothing to do with SimRogar's decision to quit.

If something i've learned on this world, is that tribe > friends.

DeletedUser

I cannot endure the conflict between us. I have asked for diplomatic talks to take place by leaders but .Frzzst6/OwainVIII have looked to me to head talks & I do not want to. I will return your support and Sunday/Monday delete my account. Time to move on again.
Best wishes
SimRogar
So i found who was supporting Sim when i were nuking him :D :icon_biggrin: are you supporting our enemies and then ask for attacking saga? lol

DeletedUser66513

To be fair I stack BARB against SAGA too. And when I sent that support it was WGC attacking him not MM :p

It's hardly worse than Coffee sitting TPL members now is it ;) If BARB wants to dictate who I can or cannot send support to they are welcome to start diplomacy talks with =BCB= lol

DeletedUser66513

Lol you'd think if I had been stacking SAGA you'd stop trying to take my tribes villages :p

DeletedUser

I dunno what the rest are doing but im not even trying to take anyone's villages, i just sit here and support. I'm just too lazy to farm.

DeletedUser

crazyfatkid2.gif

Paladin606

Watched GhostBusters last night,thanks for the idea. :)

Not sure what the stats are for though...in-active being internaled? So more villages being put in the hands of the more active members.

We ain't scared of no BARBS. :p