Music!
Music!

To Fail:

bAd
bAd
bAd
bAd
GOML

Music! Is highly overrated. In fact there duke just spams members to the point of us having to block him.

DeletedUser

Would be interested in some further explanation as to why you think W2V is doing below par. May I ask what par is?

I believe it is replied by Auberon.

we've joined the world cuz a bunch of us enjoy playing the game together. its only my fanboys that have high expectations.:icon_wink:

I guess people expected W2V to do better than what they have done, but it is just the begining lets see how things unfold.

sigh...we win one world without any hugging or merging and the jealousy will never seem to end.

526 is quite a lot of tribechanges to say W2V did not hug or merged. I might have gone in more detail, but W56 is past and u and i might like to discuss it, but I think a lot on W71 forum that never played W56 do not like to read old worlds discussion.

DeletedUser

cuz if you get a .100ms gap the village is guaranteed right? like 30 minutes or the pizza's free? sigh...we win one world without any hugging or merging and the jealousy will never seem to end.

Don't give too many secrets away!

W2V took a beating and still gained in the rankings

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111538

@xshahzad
I believe it is replied by Auberon.

I would prefer a response from you, not a cop out to refer to someone else post.

@Auberon
Well, you are currently sitting right at or below MoM, and you have more than double MoM's members... Seems like that is a bit under par.

So MoM is the par? Or are people only capable of comparing MoM and W2V? All I want to know is why W2V are below par from xshahzad or if anyone else wants to say we are below par then maybe they could elaborate a bit on what par is as a large amount of premades have fallen and/or have awful hugging/mass recruiting tendencies. I'm glad we aren't doing what some other tribes are.

I'm not part of the MoM and W2V history so the constant comparison and xshahzad mentioning this "backstab" every chance possible (even on world forums neither MoM or W2V are on) is tedious for me. W2V is doing fine and MoM look like they are doing fine also. 2nd best Average points per player and that dam muldie has sexy ODA. Would be good to know whether the original intentions of rim W2V and quit or get rimmed trying is still their objective as most of them have made a start worth continuing with.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, you're in bad and I suppose you're working with apathy. A message I was forwarded as Ignite fell apart, was arch angel saying it was those guys previously in ADHD (you included in that I suppose), some from Ignite and some from KONG. Since the KONG members never joined bad, but made Apathy, other tribes might stumble upon this post and beware: Declare on one, be prepared for both.
If bad and apathy can keep from turning on eachother or themselves, their alliance could definitely make them do well. There's certainly a handful of experienced players in the bunch. Their spread isn't bad either.

I'm uncertain of MoM's future actually. The eastern half of the core contains a lot of tribes, and while I'm sure MoM aren't new to the game, I'm expecting someone to gang up on them in a not too distant future. Their main cluster is on the border between K45 and K55 (western side), but they have some members in north and east K45. There doesn't seem to be too many threats in the northern K45, but the eastern members in K45 are easy pickings for CnD. Speaking of CnD, I can say that I won't be speaking about CnD.
If you think there are no threats in north 45, you cray cray.

Muldie325

The one where you hugged with the top tribe till you were big enough to backstab, and then teamed up with every other tribe in the to 5 to take them out? That world?

DeletedUser

W2V members sure are sensitive when someone has the nerve to speak his mind about them. :icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.