Top 5 tribes to succeed/fail

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The one where you hugged with the top tribe till you were big enough to backstab, and then teamed up with every other tribe in the to 5 to take them out? That world?

You must be mistaken, I don't recall anything of the sort having happened on w56.

EDIT- And the rest of you nobody posters just need to be less mad.

DeletedUser

You must be mistaken, I don't recall anything of the sort having happened on w56.

We sea creatures aren't known for our long memories. Perhaps it is you who is mistaken. I think we should give Muldie the benefit of the doubt, as he has an outstanding memory when it comes to TW.

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Are you trying to convince yourself or...? Everybody else who already is convinced you're full of shit?

DeletedUser75483

We sea creatures aren't known for our long memories. Perhaps it is you who is mistaken. I think we should give Muldie the benefit of the doubt, as he has an outstanding memory when it comes to TW.

I have been told w2v were simply superior on w56

DeletedUser

I have been told w2v were simply superior on w56

No w2v were w2v. Sup? is Sup? and they're on uk7... Who is telling you this bs?

PS: Silver is a nobody.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He wasn't even on w56 when W2V was a power. Thus, I prefer my Manta memory over his vicarious existence on w56.

Are you trying to convince yourself or...? Everybody else who already is convinced you're full of shit?

And you're supposed to be...?

wv2 were a bunch of pussies. There I said it.
[spoil]
HhYqJ9u.png
HhYqJ9u
HhYqJ9u
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@xshahzad

I would prefer a response from you, not a cop out to refer to someone else post.

@Auberon

So MoM is the par? Or are people only capable of comparing MoM and W2V? All I want to know is why W2V are below par from xshahzad or if anyone else wants to say we are below par then maybe they could elaborate a bit on what par is as a large amount of premades have fallen and/or have awful hugging/mass recruiting tendencies. I'm glad we aren't doing what some other tribes are.

I'm not part of the MoM and W2V history so the constant comparison and xshahzad mentioning this "backstab" every chance possible (even on world forums neither MoM or W2V are on) is tedious for me. W2V is doing fine and MoM look like they are doing fine also. 2nd best Average points per player and that dam muldie has sexy ODA. Would be good to know whether the original intentions of rim W2V and quit or get rimmed trying is still their objective as most of them have made a start worth continuing with.

being honest i did not gave attention to ur signature, but now after giving attention i realized where u might be coming from. To start with I do not hate W2V i only think their act of backstabbing was incorrect, if they have given the grace period of 7 days it would have been fine. Secondly I share my opinion it might be correct or incorrect. Also 2 people could have different opinions as difference of opinion is quite common. Also I believe sometimes both people are right in their opinion, opinions is not like 2+2=4. You can disagree with my current statements as well, but that is up to you.

If we go into the discussion, what is par and what is below par and what is good, it is a lengthy discussion, and i do not want to get into this discussion. But the following statement is my opinion i do not expect everyone to agree with me.

Music is doing fine.
MoM is doing great.
W2V is doing below par, but they were kind of gangbanged in the startup.

Avoid a question by asking an irrelevant question. Still not convincing anyone.

:)

DeletedUser

I hate W2V as much as anybody, but I would love to hear more about W71...

DeletedUser

Avoid a question by asking an irrelevant question. Still not convincing anyone.

And again, who are you? Why are you worth convincing?

Why should I waste my time explaining things to someone that might be, at best, irrelevant and, at worst, someone who thinks them-self clever?

DeletedUser75483

Why should I waste my time explaining things to someone that might be, at best, irrelevant and, at worst, someone who thinks them-self clever?

You keep asking people who they are...Are you some sort of know player? Please crawl out of your rectum before you cause yourself some harm.

DeletedUser92753

Coming from someone who is probably

A) irrelevant

and at worst

B) someone who thinks them-self clever.

DeletedUser

Nublet :lol:

Agree? ;D

Can we get on topic, someone with a 'decent' reputation too, so then I can find it, somewhat reliable...or interesting I guess, if not, anyone, someone post their thoughts.

- Jakey<3

Status
Not open for further replies.