Cards: No more aces left

Rebel2society101

You dirty dog. ;) That poor fellow dayhun = super newb!

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: bAd
Side 2:
Tribes: AceBoP, ACE

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 29
Difference: 0

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 8
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 163,356
Side 2: 126,863
Difference: 36,493

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 66,091
Side 2: 48,849
Difference: 17,242

chart

Rebel2society101

I figured that bAd would win pretty quick, but it makes sense that with only 19 players that they are slowing down a bit. Will be interesting to see where it all leads.

DeletedUser

I figured that bAd would win pretty quick, but it makes sense that with only 19 players that they are slowing down a bit. Will be interesting to see where it all leads.

Its not the amount of players in a tribe what counts, its the art of fighting and the activity of each. I played years ago in a 6 member tribe and we rocked the world 2 years b4 we turned inactive... And bAd has at least some strong players and as long as they stand their ground, the whole tribe can be relaxed.

@rebel2society: Never underrate a tribe or player. I sat an account who was under attack by ACE and I have to say, the guys there made a good job: as a team :icon_cool:

/Talin

Rebel2society101

Oh I completely understand Talin. There was a lot of hype that ACE would rollover and bAd would steamroll right at the start of the war (the PnP convinced a lot of us). But to my surprise, they're still around. It's good to see, I hope the leadership puts more of an emphasis on war target ennoblements only so that we can find a definite winner, but I'm just a bystander!

DeletedUser112964

bAd and ACE was never going to end quickly, imo, simply because of the locations of both tribes. The "front" is really with the family tribe of ACE, and bAd, while bigger points/village wise, is much smaller member wise, leaving each member to do more, and possibly causing sitter problems.

If the war keeps going, I think we'll start to see one side taking a decisive lead in the next few weeks.

-S

DeletedUser112911

Ace has done some nice teamwork against me and derek, around 8+ tains each. We managed to save every village and each grabbed a nice defender of the day award. Thanks to the teamwork in bAd.

Now its our turn.

DeletedUser59417

64 dead ace nobles is 8.96 million in resources
and likely another 50 million in troop resources lost with no villages gained.

So, 16 dead trains is a pretty big blow any way you look at it. To lazy to check if both players have nobles faith achievements.

I trust Aubrey

It would seem pirates truly always win.

[spoil]Tribe Rank Name Points Villages Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue Total
Rank in tribe 1. Helper 204,643 31 +3 +2 0 +1 0 0 -2 +4 helper lost 2 villages AceBop
helper does in deed need help

As the top acebop player (helper) is being taken down, i can't help but wonder if the main tribe ace even knows they are at war. They don't seem to care that their academy tribe was taken down.

Also, cheers to the illuminate account now ennobling close to 4 towns a day.
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106973

helper lost 2 villages AceBop
helper does in deed need help

More and more will follow in the coming days. Helper is receiving less and less support all the time. ACE must be getting bored of helping him or something. Our nukes are rebuilding faster than helper is getting support, and therefore we're slowly breaking through.

In my opinion, once he is gone, bAd will be able to steamroll through ace, like people thought we might originally. Once we take his vills, there will be a larger frontline, and more near by vills to work with and a greater element of surprise on which player we will op next.

Letting Gogg grow on the frontline was a foolish mistake.

War Stats

Forever
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ACE, AceBoP, PTT, PTT 2

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 36
Difference: 29

chart

Side 1: 375,129
Side 2: 226,049
Difference: 149,080

chart
[/SPOIL]

Last Week
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 4
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 79,975
Side 2: 35,397
Difference: 44,578

chart

[/SPOIL]

Gogg
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Players: Gogg
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 2
Difference: 7

chart

Side 1: 54,277
Side 2: 13,668
Difference: 40,609

chart

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser59417

What does GOG do with said souls after he gets them?

your what the undertaker? Devil? God? grim reaper? Zombie pirate? Evil man in an ice cream truck?

What if my soul is in-deed clean? Do you still eat it?

Are we even sure if a deck of playing cards have souls?

Actually, you got the most respect from me GoG you actually, put the most effort into winning wars for your tribe.

Though the real challenge for you is going to be ennobling ACE members in the core of the world. I have a hard time believing bAd can crack open the nut of PTT and ACE clusters in the creamy center core of this world. Maybe if they enlisted help from friends in DSY4

DeletedUser

What does GOG do with said souls after he gets them?

your what the undertaker? Devil? God? grim reaper? Zombie pirate? Evil man in an ice cream truck?

What if my soul is in-deed clean? Do you still eat it?

Are we even sure if a deck of playing cards have souls?

Actually, you got the most respect from me GoG you actually, put the most effort into winning wars for your tribe.

Though the real challenge for you is going to be ennobling ACE members in the core of the world. I have a hard time believing bAd can crack open the nut of PTT and ACE clusters in the creamy center core of this world. Maybe if they enlisted help from friends in DSY4

PTT will fall apart eventually. Their lame hugging ways will be put to end one or way or another. :)

DeletedUser59417

Talking about yourself in 3rd person is pretty amusing.

knightbrad will be amused by your posts [Evil laugh]Ha Ha[/Evil laugh]

DeletedUser112911

Now that rotp joined in, we have a new path to reach ACE.

Enemy
Bird of Prey
Attack, Conquer and Enjoy!
PTT WORLD
Rage of the Phoenix
PTT WORLD 2

5 vs 1

Also today I took a villa from helper and seen 13 inc supp from penta.

DeletedUser59417

keep the wall down and nuke your new town to clear the penta support. nuke your self twice to kill all 13 incomming. just don't send that support home as they will resend to other ace towns.

The reason scipiok and penta is helping ace is likely ace sent resources to help that tribe grow big when they started. Now, penta is sending support to help ace in return.

Anyways, if penta is supporting your enemies are they not in fact your enemies as well.

making it 6 tribes vs 1 tribe in the war. conquerers are not the only way to wage war.

Spiking barbs and supporting enemy tribes are a means to be involved without you guys finding out. a sneaky support war against bAd.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ACE, AceBoP, PTT, PTT 2, RotP, PENTA

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 433
Side 2: 1,211
Difference: 778

chart

Side 1: 81
Side 2: 42
Difference: 39

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,434,202
Side 2: 4,753,157
Difference: 2,318,955

chart

Side 1: 459,691
Side 2: 269,726
Difference: 189,965

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108799

Just realized the Penta guys are supporting with whatever they have got.