The Nutcracker

DeletedUser91907

Ex-Se7en pretending we tried to recruit them now. Shame it was the other way around, eh? :lol:
who is pretending ? I don't know anything about who has been trying to recruit who but at one point there was going to be a merger ofcourse that never happened.

.dan.101

Thats pretty vague. How about naming some names. From who I talked to noone wanted to go.

I have access to the list of names - of which you are on, let's not forget - of people who were willing, wanting, to jump. But no. I won't go naming names. I just won't have ex-Se7en trying to save their arses by putting it all onto BARB after being rejected.

Sorry guyzz.

DeletedUser98728

I have access to the list of names - of which you are on, let's not forget - of people who were willing, wanting, to jump. But no. I won't go naming names. I just won't have ex-Se7en trying to save their arses by putting it all onto BARB after being rejected.

Sorry guyzz.

I was willing and wanting to jump? Dont think so. Show me any contact you had with me that I wanted to go.

.dan.101

I have had no contact with you, but I am privy to what goes on. If you weren't, aren't, willing to jump then somebody lied about that. Or assumed wrong. I don't care either way, it ain't my problem.

DeletedUser88324

I have had no contact with you, but I am privy to what goes on. If you weren't, aren't, willing to jump then somebody lied about that. Or assumed wrong. I don't care either way, it ain't my problem.

It's not a lie, I have had someone come to me (not even in council) asking to get invites for himself and 3 other accounts...

.dan.101

It's not a lie, I have had someone come to me (not even in council) asking to get invites for himself and 3 other accounts...

I know it isn't. I'm just humouring him.

He'd have jumped as soon as he could given the chance. :lol:

DeletedUser

Why does it matter even if Se7en tried to get into BARB? We have friends there, and I could never talk about them in a bad way just because we have been through so much with them since the beginning of this world. What matters is where they are now, and if they are actually doing something on the battlefield. I'm sure actions speak louder than words.

Jess said it herself, she always saw Se7en and BARB as ONE tribe. So did many other individuals in this world.

What matters is where they are now and if they are actively doing something instead of nothing, and I'm sure most of us are doing something in this war that attributes the tribe. So you can keep trying to cause internal chaos all you want.

I don't care what happens end game, I'm sure the Se7en/BARB alliance was something that was needed to get them out of tough positions in this game and if BARB wins then I will be happy for them, and if Nuts! wins then I will be happy as well. Just a shame to see some BARB players talking trash about Se7en considering how close we were before.

DeletedUser

Throughout this world many have wondered several things about Nuts!. How do they always seem to convice people into siding with them into all these gangbangs/uneven wars. How is this final war of the world seem to be the only even war nuts has fought? How did they convince saga and atomic to side with them after they had attacked them? Well ladies and gentleman I have finally found the answers.

Please sit back, grab yourself some food and a beer, and enjoy:

Nuts attempting to recruit those "awful tribe hopping TPL members" :
[spoil]
hfLxoBY.png
[/spoil]

After several failed attempts, this is what she says:
[spoil]
6jfgfWU.png
[/spoil]
after we were down in size 4-1, do you think threatening us when war is even is a good method? :icon_rolleyes:

After pointing out that we were never going to fight for backstabbers of their nature:
[spoil]
xywsIqi.png
[/spoil]

Few things here. Find respect? for a tribe that backstabbed us like this? Leaders like you guys will never have my respect. And again, another pointless threat.

Now is where you see amanda starting to get desperate:
[spoil]
2UbBZog.png
[/spoil]

Of course after they couldnt finish us in a 4v1 battle, its "only a matter of time" now that its an even war. Maybe she meant only a matter of time till barb nobles you all out? :lol:

And another failed attempt:
[spoil]
SP2fHbI.png
[/spoil]

If she dont "NEED" us why has she tried over and over and over?

The rest is for pure enjoyment of what happens when things don't go Amanda's way:

[spoil]
JI2EUOQ.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
z9J6zOi.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
wDIe5k8.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
dXRcAKp.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
WgScKRJ.png
[/spoil]

Now now amanda this is just a game, why not have fun with it? O yeah things didnt go your way did they? This world you have fooled many people into "jumping onto the bandwagon" to help you get uneven wars that were almost impossible to lose. But as you said best:
back to the drawing board Pinky!!! :D

Special thanks to Mi hombre Cam(Mangomunch) aka the bees knees

DeletedUser

Goddam Justin, You just came in and smacked dat ass.

Love it.

-

Coffee Troll

DeletedUser98642

Goodluck BARB! Time for Dan to get some sniping done i think, if our wars in MANIC were anything to go by :icon_redface:

DeletedUser7488

Lmfao Good read man, You better put time stamps on those pics before they claim its 6 months old like they did with mine.. But I'm feeling like a nice guy. Let me paste my mail to their tribe WITH TIME STAMPS ON IT. Just so we can stop their leadership from lying to their poor, poor members.

We start off today with asking ourselves... exactly how active is my tribe?

I'll allow Amanda to tell us how thats going.

[spoil]
ed10a3fb410b7bf56e15911b9b695935.png
[/spoil]

My goodness Amanda, you need to chill out.. After all I thought you were ready for this war? Considering how you only mentioned it every other day. I guess the big talk from The Climb was just him breathing hot air.

[spoil]
20a17df3923555c338cfc6917051e314.png
[/spoil]

Clearly you weren't ready for it.

[spoil]
4826e83b86f5a16ee462a70f96518d7b.png
[/spoil]

Yes, indeed.. they were "isolated" vills.

[spoil]
5d4cb3ae12bf24e203200609dc4970bf.png
[/spoil]

-

Alright, enough with Amanda and Shaun.. Lets get to our tribemates.. After all, without our tribemates we wouldn't be here right now!

Lets ask our friends why we're all here.

[spoil]
JUST TO CONFIRM THE DATE:
0eafd8db34c888fcc28e36ce93413972.png

5bc871072f206f65a08d0fce527d67e4.png
[/spoil]

Whoa, calm down man.. we don't even know who we can trust to come over!

[spoil]
28fe8b1c225b3b7a926d06f0d7d6af47.png
[/spoil]

Oh, I see. What about Kush?

[spoil]
DATE CONFIRMED:
4e6d6cf7333535d578108a9317412462.png

16b3eee63ce03d104c701cd110552678.png
[/spoil]

Damn, you don't have to be so hard on him..

[spoil]
aa52d649755793a7dfd3baa6f643a950.png
[/spoil]

Oh.. My bad

[spoil]
ba9e0618d007bad7d8525a14e57ffb22.png
[/spoil]

What did I say about being mean to Amanda...!

-

Anyway, how long can we expect you all to be ready to join us?

[spoil]
DATE CONFIRMED:
484d35a2ede438498bdbf259926f472f.png

54d956503196c5d6d5f13fa0bf973d54.png

d570c6a9d6ccdf5ff8faab00ac010fc6.png

[/spoil]

Guys, please make up your minds..

[spoil]
dc87c8188d0601b1d14cf1d82e8b63d6.png
[/spoil]

Yes, sir!

-

Your Stats 'n' Facts has been brought to you by [ally]BARB[/ally], Remember guys, your greatest enemy is the one within.

Psihic

In the days when I was a duke on older worlds, I would never act like that.

But if I did, and all my lies and deceit would get exposed like this, I would just RUN. But not from the enemy, but my own shame.

A total disgrace, like a 5 year old.

DeletedUser110753

LOL justin as you showed in my convo above Several in my tribe wanted me to try to recruit you guys and I said I would try even though I know you would turn me down for obvious reasons yes I tried and I was turned down and you never said NO until that last time we spoke so thats why the convos went on you were just getting your ducks in a row to come on here and what ? devastate my tribe with your silly attempts at pnp pffft give me a break ... Your antics here and barb's silly desperate mail they sent my tribe have done nothing to my tribe but make us all laugh at you and want to launch everything we have at both of you :D

Barb are you mad that you were turned down by alot people you begged to join you is that why you tried to merge in SAGA?? So before you sit there and laugh at me asking justin and mango about recruitment into my tribe at the request of tribe take a look at your own actions of trying to merge anything you can in to get an easy win.....

That is what your known for so trying to pull these lowball tactics and antics only further proves your desperation and your history of trying to force merge tribes for easy wins...

You guys can also laugh at the length of our war with TPL but how long have any of you warred on this world huh have any of you had a war that lasted more than a month ??? we have done it a few times and each time we have been successful and I see continued success with our TPL war as well into the future.

Damn you couldnt get out of fighting us by recruitment and you couldnt get out of fighting saga by recruitment so now what ...lets send mails and try to make em fall apart with words lol maybe that will work .....

Come on guys if you wanna win this you gotta do it with actual fighting I'm sorry :(

I was already told all about barb and se7en talking about joining etc ... lol but they all decided to stay here and fight and they have been doing just that and that is why you are mad that they stayed loyal here and are fighting you lol... you try in your mail to make kush hate urfear? Why ? are you mad that Kush also turned you down... You made it look like to urfear that kush asked you guys to join barb to try and turn people against kush :D fail again

he has over 100 caps against TPL and so far he doing the best in our tribe against barb.

they are all pitching in and fighting against you

The funny thing is I bet you all told MM we would turn on them and attack them with you too didn't you barb?? I remember when I went to talk to you about recruiting se7en lol you didnt really want to talk about se7en ...no you wanted me to jump MM with you and war TPL with se7en....LOL I will admit that at first I did consider it and i did discuss about how they were fairly weak at that point with losing 4 players that week and I did go discuss it in council and in the end we said NO that we would not turn on MM and hit them that we would focus 100% on TPL. But im sure you probably used pieces of the convos when i said they were weak and how it would probably be easy etc and how we could probably do both but in the end we did say no that we wouldn't turn on them and that we would only hit tpl... you even tried to get me to split up ks belonging to MM with me and divide them to get me to attack them ... I bet they didn't see those parts or when i said no we wont do it ... :D Im sure thats how you got them to merge into you that and the fact that it is what you do after you war a short time and get a few gains you force a merge :p

I think we are doing fine for fighting the 2 fronts the size they are and I know my tribe has a lot of fight left in them still ... so just know that your postings here today and your attempts i think that were aimed to somehow make us fall apart did not work ...sorry still no merge today ... looks like you still have to fight :(

-Amanda <3

DeletedUser105209

Actually crucial came to me. I never approached MM. I knew after you betrayed TPL they would though, and i had every intention of seizing the oppurtunity. It was no slight on your tribe, its my job to take my tribe as far as possible and here we are, us and you.

You were stupid to think you could merge in se7en and the other tribes would just sit back and watch you guys become double our size. I was very upfront with my thoughts on it with Sean privately, before your merge.

As for Se7en. I wont post my convos with them. I don't need to comment on it, i would have liked to finish this world playing with a few of them but we all make choices for our tribes that we believe are best for them and those choices makes us enemies.

As for our scandalous history of merging, Its about quality and my tribe is better than yours and i dont care how we got that way.

DeletedUser7488

Please Amanda, don't make me get the logs of the real convo we had about 7/mm. Do you really want to be put to shame 3 times in a row?

You talk this big talk as if you actually mean it. You have a very bad poker face, sorry to say.

Even your members are upset and fed up with your lies. First you deny it, then you try to say they're old intel. 6 months old.. But really just 3 days.

Your lies are catching up with you. I'd really stop while you're behind.. No point on trying to put on a show that nobody is falling for.

DeletedUser

Oh Amanda Amanda, Tis a good try to cover up your mistakes. You speak of how we never said "NO" until the end of the convo. Can you please explain what you mean by this? Your first contact to us was asking me to sit accounts getting attacked by you guys, which I said no to instantly. Derek begged me to take a sit and help out, but i told him I was busy with Nuts incomings. At which point I made a joke about you guys kicking "Your best member" AKA Without Regrets. At which point you responded with "Just making room for Goddish" at which point I ignored the post and changed subject, just trying to save you the pitty of begging us for invites. I guess it wasnt enough tho, you guys came back several times asking us to join, Guess its just your way of admitting defeat. You basically have with your comments such as "just sucks that u guys hate us so much ud rather die than work with ushoping barb will beat us so u can have last laugh. its fine :p enjoy the show and try to last it out" Basically u are admitting barb will win but u wanna take us out before they beat you. Dont bother us one bit, our goal is to make sure Nuts is rimmed, if it means me having to fight till im rimmed then so be it, tis all about accomplishing the end goal.

BTW Amanda, no response for your immatureness in rage quiting out of our skype chats? Swearing at us like a 12 year old? Was looking forward to your comments regarding that. See the difference between me and Cam and you, is that After you backstabbed us and all the enjoyment you took out of that, we never left the skype chat, we actually had some lengthy conversations with you, without once ever pulling what you pulled. If you wanna lead a tribe, try leading by example, and being mature about it, will gain a bit more respect from your members :)

Psihic

Amanda,

your conversation with TPL clearly shows your desperation and that will not change by any comment you make.

When they confronted you, you rage-left like a five year old.

I mean, seriously ?

You have failed as a duke to your tribe and made bad desicisions and when you judged the situation on this world you have made several fatal mistakes and brought your tribe in a situation where they have to fight a bigger and better enemy. Even though you have thought you have the world wrapped up.

But you thought you have it wrapped up by lieing and deceiving. And that always bites back.

Now be a grown up and suck it up.