The Nutcracker

DeletedUser88324

I was a very trusted member of Nuts and im sure someone in MM knew that your tribe is now winning due to Hacking, Thats is very low...Very:/

Like we need to hack a Nuts! account to win.. Just take a look at the stats and you can see there would be no point to it.. But, as said in the other thread where you are also playing victim, if you found proof someone in BARB hacked your account, he would be kicked and nobled for it.. we don't play that game buddy...

DeletedUser

that was a boring pnp dan...i had higher expectations from you. :)

well.. it seems its the only world i am actively playing now..so..i should start playing...

.dan.101

that was a boring pnp dan...i had higher expectations from you. :).

Didn't need to be any thing more.

01397dd613bb7a1b3aeba0ba8fdd15bb.png

Yawn.

DeletedUser

that was a boring pnp dan...i had higher expectations from you. :)

well.. it seems its the only world i am actively playing now..so..i should start playing...

The better PnP Is in the other thread :X

DeletedUser67103

@withoutregret-Mate I assure you Barb does not require any hacking,We are winning the War without hacking.If a member is caught Hacking then they will be dealt with accodingly.

@LordDeath-Mate your missing the point,you claim that our Cap's are outlaying village's,but let's be honest,some were and some wasn't,were tearing into your frontline likea hot knife through butter..now you say were braggin too much,well tell your tribe to make a Op and launch cause this is far too easy...

Now this mayof been a short PnP but it's classic and I like..Coffee just like's to show off:p

here's some upto date stat's:
2a1f2d3245c6ff173a6c28cfb27a5ee9.png

!BM!

DeletedUser

@withoutregret-Mate I assure you Barb does not require any hacking,We are winning the War without hacking.If a member is caught Hacking then they will be dealt with accodingly.

@LordDeath-Mate your missing the point,you claim that our Cap's are outlaying village's,but let's be honest,some were and some wasn't,were tearing into your frontline likea hot knife through butter..now you say were braggin too much,well tell your tribe to make a Op and launch cause this is far too easy...

Now this mayof been a short PnP but it's classic and I like..Coffee just like's to show off:p

here's some upto date stat's:
2a1f2d3245c6ff173a6c28cfb27a5ee9.png

!BM!

Look at mist tryna be all badass in here

my-badass-suit--large-msg-115457893131.jpg

Lafr0062

lol - don't make fun mikrobb, he's beaten and battered and doesn't know which way is up!

#Nuts!

DeletedUser

Pahahahaha I had faith in that nobleman, but he let me down!

DeletedUser

Some recaps here and there, I like it

Side 1:
Tribes: BARB
Side 2:
Tribes: Nuts!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 208
Side 2: 30
Difference: 178

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,881,926
Side 2: 281,700
Difference: 1,600,226

chart

DeletedUser

Good to see you still fighting back after being attacked by somany. Most would have given up already. Keep it up!

Thanks man. Just about anyway, mostly down to all the help from other nuts! members though!

.dan.101

Wow. Look at all these isolated villages BARB have taken the lead with.

acba4ef283d43ff30f4f82660d5bad3d.png

DeletedUser

Kudos to BARB, they have been pushing hard and they are being rewarded for it.

DeletedUser

Kudos to BARB, they have been pushing hard and they are being rewarded for it.

There is no reason for barb to glow yet. we all know it takes nuts approx 3 weeks to set up an op.
with any luck they still have some players by then, and we'll see some action from their side

.dan.101

Ex-Se7en pretending we tried to recruit them now. Shame it was the other way around, eh? :lol: