World 70 News -- 1st Edition

Repinski

w62 left a sour taste in my mouth so when I was asked to do w70 with the 3 noobs I couldn't help but say yes.

But more importantly, who's the name under that alias? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

That's fair enough :lol: you probably don't remember me :p haven't played together since the GAMER days ~w60

Repinski

I've pm'd you to stop derailing the thread.

On topic, over all the OP was a good post and you should continue with stuff like this. people can't be expected to know all the facts all the time but things like these help shed light on matters other people are too lazy to trawl through oceans of bickering posts to get the scraps of info on these forums. The quality of posts here in w70 really is lacking.

DeletedUser

Don't feel too bad about the negative responses, it has given them something to read and troll. This world's forum needs a bit of a boost. While far from perfect, just try to keep making it better.

DeletedUser108799

This world has been warring since a long time almost every tribe in this world is fighting a tribe or a family tribe their size.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110265

thats because none of the tribes that are near infect size will grow a pair and attack

DeletedUser

Not bad for a first shot, though I think most of the criticism you've gotten has been pretty on point.

Remember, most people want to see more of this. The criticism is because it has a lot of unfulfilled potential atm.

DeletedUser103205

Right, I had some response from LGN, working on a second edition. I am trying to gather better info for the next one :) Probably be looking at the end of this week

DeletedUser

RiF and T-F-C/T-R-B family are now at war.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: RiF
Side 2:
Tribes: T-F-C

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 5
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,052
Side 2: 28,669
Difference: 23,617

chart

[/spoil]

Rebel2society101

To clarify, you "joined the war" rather than begin your own declaration, so it's the T-F-C coalition family (5 tribes in total) versus us. *Yawn* Such an early start.

DeletedUser

Well, good luck Rif. Though I believe you have enough skill not to really need much luck.

DeletedUser103945

thats because none of the tribes that are near infect size will grow a pair and attack

Well if anyone wants to know where to attack check my profile for dozens of Infect dead nuke villages. There are many there just ready to be plucked. :p

DeletedUser

RiF kicked two players to avoid them showing up on stats. Awkward. Keep it up T-F-C!

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: T-R-B, T-F-C
Side 2:
Tribes: RiF
Players: than, deornia

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 116
Side 2: 101
Difference: 15

chart