At Least I Have Chicken:An Apathetic Declaration

• Thread starter DeletedUser92753
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Point 1: You indeed had a nap with venus but don't say Nap's stay forever or give me just one example where Nap stayed until world closed.

Where did anyone say we expected the NAP to last till the world closed? Your post is riddled with made up facts and assumptions.

Not to mention you have a end game alliance with and you made plans with them to gang bang Apathy.

Cute. We made plans to gangbang Venus with Apathy :icon_razz:Just because I said that does it make it true? As previously pointed out, Apathy and were having little skirmishes before the war was declared and I believe that has continued.

So if tribe ask for support from their allies as they don't have enough stacks against World Rank 2+ Rank 3 tribe called weak tribe ?

I don't care at all about them getting support, I think it helps to make it a slightly more even fight in terms of numbers. The only issue I have is that Venus are supporting against a NAP, not that Apathy are getting support.

DeletedUser108753

The only issue I have is that Venus are supporting against a NAP, not that Apathy are getting support.

Well thats because who ever did the talks for the nap hasn't done any outlines. Btw Last time i checked Alliance > NAP. So i don't know why you would even have an issue at all.

DeletedUser

Lol, NAP means non agression pact, so why cant Venus support theyr allies? They are not attacking you, are they?

DeletedUser

A lot of really smart people here... Almost like no one ever could have figured out any of it without you guys to make sure we understand what NAP stands for :icon_rolleyes:

Haters gunna hate bro, but until you can hate and back it up with some action dont talk down to Contra. Apathy is doing what they can, they can talk here. You randoms who arent involved in this in anyway can kindly remove yourself from posting useless garbage like the definition of NAP... Yes. We understand Venus can support their allies all they want, and if I here anyone else point out something so stupidly obvious and over discussed again I just may have to delete my account :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser113438

Lol, NAP means non agression pact, so why cant Venus support theyr allies? They are not attacking you, are they?
NAP stands for non aggression pact, and its an act of aggression when someone supports your enemy. Seriously its not hard to look up things you don't understand.

DeletedUser

Did you meantioned this when nap whit venus was made? If you did not m mentione: no supporting our enemya than go cry some place else. It's NAP. non agression PACT where you had to make your side of offer for NAP. like period of nap, boarders where to noblee e.t.c.

DeletedUser100466

Where did anyone say we expected the NAP to last till the world closed? Your post is riddled with made up facts and assumptions.

screenshot_199.png

I wasn't assuming but replying to your false belief

Cute. We made plans to gangbang Venus with Apathy :icon_razz:Just because I said that does it make it true? As previously pointed out, Apathy and were having little skirmishes before the war was declared and I believe that has continued.

I am not judging anyone actions here but pointing out the mere fact that you made end game alliance with without thinking how it will effect your relations with Venus.

Hypothetically speaking lets just say Contra and defeated Apathy then what ?

Do you think Contra will go after their allies or a Nap tribe ?

I don't care at all about them getting support, I think it helps to make it a slightly more even fight in terms of numbers. The only issue I have is that Venus are supporting against a NAP, not that Apathy are getting support.

Can you show any term in Nap saying," you can't support against each other not to mention it happened to be allies".

DeletedUser

a lot of really smart people here... Almost like no one ever could have figured out any of it without you guys to make sure we understand what nap stands for :icon_rolleyes:

Haters gunna hate bro, but until you can hate and back it up with some action dont talk down to contra. Apathy is doing what they can, they can talk here. You randoms who arent involved in this in anyway can kindly remove yourself from posting useless garbage like the definition of nap... Yes. We understand venus can support their allies all they want, and if i here anyone else point out something so stupidly obvious and over discussed again i just may have to delete my account :icon_twisted:

red carefully ^
now stop repeating the same stupid stuff, gets kinda old to read the same thing over and over..

DeletedUser95593

can't be trusted, so the only logical thing for contra to do would be to backstab us, whilst our stacks are on the venus front.

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser108753

A lot of really smart people here... Almost like no one ever could have figured out any of it without you guys to make sure we understand what NAP stands for :icon_rolleyes:

Haters gunna hate bro, but until you can hate and back it up with some action dont talk down to Contra. Apathy is doing what they can, they can talk here. You randoms who arent involved in this in anyway can kindly remove yourself from posting useless garbage like the definition of NAP... Yes. We understand Venus can support their allies all they want, and if I here anyone else point out something so stupidly obvious and over discussed again I just may have to delete my account :icon_twisted:

Well randoms aren't bringing anything up on these forums, your members are the ones to blame here. Maybe next time do the diplomacy properly so your members don't come out on the forums stating how they have issues with something that is completely normal.

Well no you guys dont understand because Curious George has an issue with it, together with crimsoni who is the duke i believe? and drluminus who is one of the leadership group? :lol:

DeletedUser37109

Well no you guys dont understand because Curious George has an issue with it, together with crimsoni who is the duke i believe? and drluminus who is one of the leadership group? :lol:

Contra Leadership Role Call..

PRESENT!

DeletedUser

Well thats because who ever did the talks for the nap hasn't done any outlines. Btw Last time i checked Alliance > NAP. So i don't know why you would even have an issue at all.

Okay, you wouldn't care if a NAP stacked an enemy against you? But whatever. Btw Last time I checked I didn't state otherwise. Besides, I don't know many people that would put a clause of not stacking an enemy into a NAP. I just think that, that would come with respect for eachother and the NAP in place, clearly I'm wrong. Don't try and tell me what I can or can't have an issue with.

Stacking an enemy, in my opinion, is indirect aggression. Make my day and say where I said they couldn't support their allies, though. I simply said I have an issue with it. Please don't try and limit the definiton of a NAP to simply attacking one-another.

I wasn't assuming but replying to your false belief

You very much are assuming, at no point have you tried to prove anything you've said.
My false belief? Of what? I don't quite understand what that screenshot proves, last time I checked I'm not CasuallyGaming.

I am not judging anyone actions here but pointing out the mere fact that you made end game alliance with without thinking how it will effect your relations with Venus.

Again making up facts. Do you have even a slight shred of proof? Just because you say something doesn't make it true.

I'm not going to speak hypothetically. Stupid to fabricate a situation that may never happen.

Can you show any term in Nap saying," you can't support against each other not to mention it happened to be allies".

Can you show me where I said it was against any terms of a NAP? I said that's what I have an issue with, please stop jumping to conclusions.

Did you mentioned this when nap whit venus was made? If you did not mention: no supporting our enemy than go cry some place else. It's NAP. non aggression PACT where you had to make your side of offer for NAP. like period of nap, boarders where to noble e.t.c.

I don't see why we would need to, I'm led to believe they allied Apathy after they extended the NAP with us. As for the rest of your post, I couldn't understand anything you said, or what possible point you were trying to make.

DeletedUser105718

Apathy and had skirmished well before any tribe joined in :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

False, and The ex Host members always had a problem due to some past conflicts. After Apathy recruited couple of the members there was always a conflict going on.

DeletedUser113012

You randoms who arent involved in this in anyway can kindly remove yourself from posting useless garbage like the definition of NAP... Yes. We understand Venus can support their allies all they want, and if I here anyone else point out something so stupidly obvious and over discussed again I just may have to delete my account :icon_twisted:

NAP stands for non aggression pact, and its an act of aggression when someone supports your enemy. Seriously its not hard to look up things you don't understand.

Apparently your own tribe doesn't have the same definition of NAP. Guess everything isn't so stupidly obvious to all.

DeletedUser

Tit for tat.

The only 'act of aggression' towards Contra by Venus was supporting an Ally. Which we have more obligation to do so anyway. Which some of Contra's members have stated.

Contra showed aggression to us when ngazpha attacked one of our accounts repeatedly when asked to stop by his Duke. Funnily enough the same account is in question about starting the Apathy war.

Crimsoni then asking at least 1 player in Venus about our intentions is also a show of indirect aggression is it not? More so because he's the Duke. Where as I have never asked for insider info on any tribe personally or used a spy in my time as being a Duke on any world.

When we expanded into k54 when GLORY fell, I did send invites to those bordering Contra. Contra may say this was an act of aggression being on the frontlines of them but more to their advantage as we were discussing a NAP at this point, and was one tribes less for Contra to apparently war. As their conflicts over how involved GLORY was.

When NS fell players in Contra direct dominated K asked to join, we declined. Why? because it was their K to dominate. Yet Contra didn't extent the same courtesy and invited players in k54. This could also be seen as an act of aggression. But I presume this will be picked apart for it's assumptions.

So all in all, Venus 'acted aggressively' towards Contra after numerous times Contra displayed aggression to Venus.

Aim: Secure the southern area of Venus while we fill in the blanks, and may be an opportunity if they are still alive and kicking after we secure ourselves to co operate against NS in the future.

Life span: Most likely mid-term diplomatic relations, long term may occur depending on the circumstances.

OD.

Our intentions of the NAP were actually longterm with you, but you made the decision easier to help Apathy.

DeletedUser108753

Okay, you wouldn't care if a NAP stacked an enemy against you? But whatever. Btw Last time I checked I didn't state otherwise. Besides, I don't know many people that would put a clause of not stacking an enemy into a NAP. I just think that, that would come with respect for eachother and the NAP in place, clearly I'm wrong. Don't try and tell me what I can or can't have an issue with.

Stacking an enemy, in my opinion, is indirect aggression.

Put it this way you wouldn't care if your allies would refuse to support you just because they have a simple Nap with the tribe you are warring? I would be fuming tbh.

Well who ever does your diplo work doesn't use his brain at all.

Well yes you are clearly wrong because you are wanting your NAP to be stronger than someone's alliance. If anything Venus is showing Respect to their allies more so than NAP for obvious reason BECAUSE THEY ARE ALLIES.

lolz chill out georgy just pointing out that the issue you have is pretty stupid. Funnily enough casually gaming also thinks that.

Stacking an enemy that your Nap is attacking while you have no realations to that tribe would be different to this scenario. Refusing to stack your allies would be worse.

Last edited by a moderator:

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Put it this way you wouldn't care if your allies would refuse to support you just because they have a simple Nap with the tribe you are warring?
That's the way diplomacy is supposed to work. Even OD realizes this...

[12/14/2013 1:43:24 PM] crimsoni: When you have a NAP with another tribe, supporting the tribe they're attacking is a sign of aggression.
[12/14/2013 1:43:32 PM] crimsoni: I thought you'd be bright enough to see that. :D
[12/14/2013 1:44:15 PM] OD: sign of aggression, not outright declaration.
[12/14/2013 1:44:24 PM] OD: What do you expect?
[12/14/2013 1:44:25 PM] crimsoni: What does NAP stand for? :|