At Least I Have Chicken:An Apathetic Declaration

• Thread starter DeletedUser92753
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Pretty much:) Obviously I have helped the process along, but it hasn't been all me. Alot of the planning was done with my input, but the execution done by others. The last thing will be done by me and me only, but honestly I'm tired of the whole affair and the way things are going Contra may fall before I even get to enact my last idea.

We won't fall because of your bullshit. You've got no privileges that mean anything and you won't ever get any. The only thing you can do is spy and wait it out. Your "plan" is nothing because you probably don't even know what's going on.

I cant cant way to see this plan unfold tbh. I just hope I don't age 30 years before it happens.

DeletedUser

17ea9d43f060dadc573013e5ef41e49d
the mighty javanshir has left the tribe :O

17ea9d43f060dadc573013e5ef41e49d
http://gyazo.com/17ea9d43f060dadc573013e5ef41e49d

Another one bites the dust. I enjoyed those maps he made :(

DeletedUser

How a true enemy should act:

72c2c7233e90eaaa7f7ea59ab74932d2.gif

3be58c2933fd175847346d1b06799031.gif

How respect is earned ^

Good luck in future to him

mar71n

Apathy are the tribe you cannot call enemy, but an opponent, cause they earned our respect.

DeletedUser

Apathy has always been one of the few good tribes on this world that I've had respect for. I didn't really like their recruitment of bAd/host/vibe whatever they were, but I've always respected them and I think that's nice when you have an opponent like that. Far too rare in tw though.

DeletedUser

Apathy has always been one of the few good tribes on this world that I've had respect for. I didn't really like their recruitment of bAd/host/vibe whatever they were, but I've always respected them and I think that's nice when you have an opponent like that. Far too rare in tw though.

+1

LikaSombodeee

besides denying having support from venus and only posting stats everytime they nobled a village. I agree.

As I wisely said about a month ago:

I'll be waiting for you to post stats again in a few months :)