At Least I Have Chicken:An Apathetic Declaration

• Thread starter DeletedUser92753
  • Start date

DeletedUser

What he's trying to say is that it's not about who made up the definition of NAP but how your duke implements them. Which is clearly not the way someone who doesn't want the other side to attack them should act:icon_idea:

You don't say! Really? that is what he meant? :D I didn't know.
He has a NAP with us, Apathy are our allies, they come before him and his tribe.
He doesn't like it, he can cancel the NAP. It is not so hard, instead of acting butthurt in the forums and nagging about it which won't lead to anything except people trolling him and embarrassing himself.

DeletedUser

The only problem with you guys supporting them is that apathy thinks they are superior since they have the troops to back themselves up now. You don't notice them posting stats now that they are gaining ground since our caps are stacked by you guys?

The NAP was not broken and OD never intended to break it by helping his allies which is fine since it was a logical thing for them to do. Nobody is denying that.. This whole situation is only a problem because the apathy kids think they are high and mighty "making a charge" because they have a back line of defence they can depend on.

DeletedUser

Oh I dare you to prove me wrong. Sir-phoenix. Please. Send me something worth my time defending.

Side 1:
Tribes: Contra
Side 2:
Players: Sir-Phoenix

Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 6
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 229,244
Side 2: 56,161
Difference: 173,083

chart

mar71n

All those insults are completely unnecessary. Each tribe plays it's diplomacy cards to the best, rest is shown on battlefield. Apathy is giving us a hell of a fight and some who are preoccupied with other fronts can't wait to join in. It won't be easy, but it is fun and I must show my respect to the opponent. Gratts on good snipes and recaps apathy! :)

Seems that every war that contra faced externals predicted us defeat. Either externals don't really understand the situation too well, or we can take more punches than they think. It's more to this game than to just press enter at the right time or organize a gang bang. Contra has some members who sticked around and fought back strongly against the odds. They won't quit this game with an excuse how RL preoccupied them or some similar BS just by seeing 10k incomings or loosing a few villages.

Now, we have tried to be respectful towards opponent and we got mockery in return. Most tribes we fought in the past can understand how painful it is when arrogance is converted to humility :)

DeletedUser

Are we really starting with skype pastes Crim to make yourself look better? If anyone wants to message me in game, I'll paste you the full conversation. I play the cwburke account.

But here's a snipit that made Crim finally stop replying with some added parts before.

[14/12/2013 18:45:38] crimsoni: Come on, let's not try to pull anything out your ass to save face. :D
[14/12/2013 18:45:54] OD: Save face of what?
[14/12/2013 18:46:06] OD: It's obvious we are helping an 'ally'
[14/12/2013 18:46:14] crimsoni: [1:44:15 PM] OD: sign of aggression, not outright declaration.
[1:44:24 PM] OD: What do you expect?
[1:44:25 PM] crimsoni: What does NAP stand for? :|
[1:44:32 PM] crimsoni: That's what I expect. :|

^ Being a dumbass.
[14/12/2013 18:46:21] OD: More obligation to do so, than a NAP. which we've had tensions with tribally.
[14/12/2013 18:46:37] OD: Why make this personal..its politics crim :D
[14/12/2013 18:47:34] crimsoni: :|
[14/12/2013 18:49:36] OD: [14 December 2013 18:46] crimsoni:

<<< [1:44:25 PM] crimsoni: What does NAP stand for? :|
[1:44:32 PM] crimsoni: That's what I expect. :|Ask ngazpha.
[14/12/2013 18:49:38] OD: :D

I get called dumbass for not glorifying Crim and when direct the conversation to his tribes antics, he stops replying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10770065

It is an aggressive move, but at the same time, can you blame them? It's their allies...

On the other hand, there's a term you could of used that would've made this whole situation different and an actual direct disregard to the NAP by adding "Staying out of eachothers wars" in the terms. Clearly that wasn't added.

DeletedUser

On this situation, It was not added in the diplomatic agreement.

DeletedUser108753

We should seriously end this pointless argument, where even contra is split between this decision of venus supporting their allies, its kinda getting embarrassing for them.

The only issue I have is that Venus are supporting against a NAP, not that Apathy are getting support.

Yes. We understand Venus can support their allies all they want, and if I here anyone else point out something so stupidly obvious and over discussed again I just may have to delete my account :icon_twisted:

NAP stands for non aggression pact, and its an act of aggression when someone supports your enemy. Seriously its not hard to look up things you don't understand.

[12/14/2013 1:43:24 PM] crimsoni: When you have a NAP with another tribe, supporting the tribe they're attacking is a sign of aggression.
[12/14/2013 1:43:32 PM] crimsoni: I thought you'd be bright enough to see that. :D

The NAP was not broken and OD never intended to break it by helping his allies which is fine since it was a logical thing for them to do. Nobody is denying that.. This whole situation is only a problem because the apathy kids think they are high and mighty "making a charge" because they have a back line of defence they can depend on.

/facepalm.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Apathy
Side 2:
Players: snake.0, Scorpious, sakrahe000

Timeframe: 15/12/2013 00:00:00 to 18/12/2013 09:47:35

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 20
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 260,821
Side 2: 172,931
Difference: 87,890

chart

[/spoil]
[spoil]
Who said we were struggling against Apathy? You guys sure have a lot of weird facts in your heads.
[/spoil]

[spoil]Stats says you are struggling[/spoil]

LikaSombodeee

We should seriously end this pointless argument, where even contra is split between this decision of venus supporting their allies, its kinda getting embarrassing for them.

One thing is supporting allies, another thing completly diferent is supporting allies against NAPs. They have diplomacy with both tribes so they shouldn't help any of them. Anyway... I'll be waiting for you to post stats again in a few months :)

DeletedUser113438

/facepalm.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: snake.0, Scorpious, sakrahe000

Timeframe: 15/12/2013 00:00:00 to 18/12/2013 09:47:35

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 20
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 260,821
Side 2: 172,931
Difference: 87,890

chart

[/spoil]
[spoil]
[/spoil]

Lol, those stats mean nothing, those players were inactive and being internalled and snake.o never even requested support, how about you show the full stats, contra is up by 14 villas in the war right now but you forgot to put that in it seems.

DeletedUser111495

Lol, those stats mean nothing, those players were inactive and being internalled and snake.o never even requested support, how about you show the full stats, contra is up by 14 villas in the war right now but you forgot to put that in it seems.

Who cares if they were inactive, kidnapped or dead, the fact is they Were in your tribe at the time and as such should be included in the stats, just because you kick anyone who loses a village does not mean people will forget about it.
And you forgot to post the war stats to support your arguement:icon_rolleyes:

Bo-John-bo

One thing is supporting allies, another thing completly diferent is supporting allies against NAPs. They have diplomacy with both tribes so they shouldn't help any of them.

Then what is the difference between an ally and a nap?? An ally should rank above a NAP, supporting an ally isn't an act of aggression, it's more like defiance in my book

DeletedUser

Meh, all it means is Apathy dont have the balls to take on the actual frontline players. Nibbling at people with 5 or so villages on a front will only get them so far. Our main front line accounts are holding ground way better than theirs.

Side 1:
Players: ngazpha, CasuallyGaming
Side 2:
Players: Sir-Phoenix, Azazel Aziz

Timeframe: Last month
Side 2: 0
Difference: 11

chart

DeletedUser

They are still in our stats and we are still winning. Sakrahe was never in our tribe they nobled him after he was removed and added him to the stats. Either way give credit that found 2 accounts that were merging and capitalized on it but there isn't a way that we aren't ahead right now.

Here, this includes everything whether or not it should be included or not. Stop manipulating the stats to go in your favor.

Side 1:
Players: sakrahe000, snake.0, Scorpious
Side 2:
Players: Tacogasm

Timeframe: 08/12/2013 00:00:00 to 18/12/2013 16:58:31

Total conquers:

Side 1: 820
Side 2: 251
Difference: 569

chart

Side 1: 85
Side 2: 71
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,754,412
Side 2: 2,105,404
Difference: 4,649,008

chart

Side 1: 771,989
Side 2: 639,345
Difference: 132,644

chart

DeletedUser92753

Who cares if they were inactive, kidnapped or dead, the fact is they Were in your tribe at the time and as such should be included in the stats, just because you kick anyone who loses a village does not mean people will forget about it.
And you forgot to post the war stats to support your arguement:icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Players: snake.0, sakrahe000, Scorpious
Side 2:

Timeframe: 07/12/2013 17:45:00 to 18/12/2013 17:00:28

Side 1: 89
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 809,440
Difference: 170,095

chart

ddog456

Side 1:
Players: snake.0, sakrahe000, Scorpious
Side 2:

Timeframe: 07/12/2013 17:45:00 to 18/12/2013 17:00:28

Side 1: 89
Difference: 18

chart

Side 1: 809,440
Difference: 170,095

chart

Ouch, Sometimes you ask for the truth and the truth hurts.. Ouch Still losing even with those players added :icon_eek:

LikaSombodeee

Then what is the difference between an ally and a nap?? An ally should rank above a NAP, supporting an ally isn't an act of aggression, it's more like defiance in my book

ally - you help them, they help you
nap - you don't help'em and you don't screw'em

but that's just what I think. don't bother replying none of us is gonna change opinion

DeletedUser105718

Think of a real life situation set in the medieval times. Were you to send a couple thousand troops to help out Romans or some other folk keep a castle, while having a "nap" with another fraction, it would be seen as an act of aggression. It gets dodgy when allies come into place, because it is kind of the point of an alliance, to help each others out.

DeletedUser95593

It's Contra that are allowing Venus to stack Apathy. If they have a problem with it and feel it's not what NAP's should do then they should act on that and end it rather than just complaining.

By letting it happen your essentially saying it's fine to do.

Bo-John-bo

Think of a real life situation set in the medieval times. Were you to send a couple thousand troops to help out Romans or some other folk keep a castle, while having a "nap" with another fraction, it would be seen as an act of aggression. It gets dodgy when allies come into place, because it is kind of the point of an alliance, to help each others out.

I'll have to take your word for it as I wasn't alive in medieval times :icon_eek: