Winter Has Come; Dracarys

• Thread starter DeletedUser112664
  • Start date

DeletedUser99939

Lol funny thing is its actually true :) you spied then jumped. Where did i commit sexual harrissment? :/ also you think i care what prison times are in the states? i'm irish not american nub :) :*

Really don't matter if your an irish scrub or the taliban you CAN go to jail for it. And I'm not going to answer your question out of respect to DA and even Amanda who has been victim to you perpetrators over in Barb.

And no what you think I did and what I DID do is completely different. I exposed the Glow/Purrr merge but off of info I received much like your tribes leaders are now doing to us with little rat. Not because I was in Purrr. Go ahead say I jumped from Storm I really couldn't give a crap because I know its not true. And I know I still helped my crew even when they decided to stay and a few even went to Purrr not because they wanted to but because there was no other alternatives for them. Nuts! was too far north till they relocated with help of my crew and me into K45. And Purrr was the only other tribe nearby besides a point wh**e tribe on K44 border. So unless you know the actual history behind what happened with me and my crew at the start with VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE you got nothing to stand on. Point Blank.

Check please.

DeletedUser

Really don't matter if your an irish scrub or the taliban you CAN go to jail for it. And I'm not going to answer your question out of respect to DA and even Amanda who has been victim to you perpetrators over in Barb.

And no what you think I did and what I DID do is completely different. I exposed the Glow/Purrr merge but off of info I received much like your tribes leaders are now doing to us with little rat. Not because I was in Purrr. Go ahead say I jumped from Storm I really couldn't give a crap because I know its not true. And I know I still helped my crew even when they decided to stay and a few even went to Purrr not because they wanted to but because there was no other alternatives for them. Nuts! was too far north till they relocated with help of my crew and me into K45. And Purrr was the only other tribe nearby besides a point wh**e tribe on K44 border. So unless you know the actual history behind what happened with me and my crew at the start with VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE you got nothing to stand on. Point Blank.

Check please.

Lol you need to stop posting crap :) you got info and passed it onto another tribe, that is a spy, no matter what way you look at it nub :) as for the sexual harrissment part of your comment well meh i asked where i ever posted anything like that and you havent showed proof so ssshhhh :* as for DA, well its not our fault she went mad over her co getting a gf lol talk about jealousy

DeletedUser99939

Lol you need to stop posting crap :) you got info and passed it onto another tribe, that is a spy, no matter what way you look at it nub :) as for the sexual harrissment part of your comment well meh i asked where i ever posted anything like that and you havent showed proof so ssshhhh :* as for DA, well its not our fault she went mad over her co getting a gf lol talk about jealousy

Kinda like your post in KoH council room. Ok I get it your not a spy either.

DeletedUser99939

LOL.! please post that here :) my basher was kicked before i got to see any replies
Why bother I didn't even bother to ask to see it I can just about imagine and I'll take my friends word for it. Lol

DeletedUser

Why bother I didn't even bother to ask to see it I can just about imagine and I'll take my friends word for it. Lol

WAIT!! hold on you got friends? :O
damn you are popular, i always wanted friends :( only got imaginary ones and even they don't like me just like you
:( I WANNA BE ADORED

DeletedUser99939

WAIT!! hold on you got friends? :O
damn you are popular, i always wanted friends :( only got imaginary ones and even they don't like me just like you
:( I WANNA BE ADORED

Thats why I laughed my block off when you tried to threaten them xD That was funny. You talk that big everyday? Lol

DeletedUser

Anyway if Ciranore has stopped talking his normal biased crap.
The fact is that a tribe perhaps 4 times larger with about 40 more players were enable yo defeat TPL despite attacking with surprise.

No one should doubt there skills or stamina. Instead of spouting out complete crap, maybe you should look at why Nuts! are losing and will be defeated. Look no further than the long list of intribe nobling that the likes of Viko and Amanda...and wait Ciranore have to their names. IMHO the dukes, barons and senior players especially need to lead by example. And trust me you guys certainly have done.

DeletedUser99939

Anyway if Ciranore has stopped talking his normal biased crap.
The fact is that a tribe perhaps 4 times larger with about 40 more players were enable yo defeat TPL despite attacking with surprise.

No one should doubt there skills or stamina. Instead of spouting out complete crap, maybe you should look at why Nuts! are losing and will be defeated. Look no further than the long list of intribe nobling that the likes of Viko and Amanda...and wait Ciranore have to their names. IMHO the dukes, barons and senior players especially need to lead by example. And trust me you guys certainly have done.
Please let me know who you are in game so I can pretend I actually give a crap :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Thats why I laughed my block off when you tried to threaten them xD That was funny. You talk that big everyday? Lol

what are you talking about now? wow first sexual harrassment now i threaten people? i admire your dumbness LOL :*

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Look no further than the long list of intribe nobling that the likes of Viko .

To give Viko his credit, he has tried pretty hard quite a number of times to take villages from myself (An Aroused Koala) and Hardly Worth It.

The word 'tried' being the operative word of course :icon_wink:

DeletedUser99939

what are you talking about now? wow first sexual harrassment now i threaten people? i admire your dumbness LOL :*
something along the lines KoH supports Barbs frontline and you won't kill them ahahahaha

DeletedUser

something along the lines KoH supports Barbs frontline and you won't kill them ahahahaha

LOL making up more lies (rofl)

Why would we ask for their def when we got more than enough :/ show proof spy? :O

does sound like something sean would do :O he just wants power over people :O

DeletedUser

Ciranore Nuts! 3 3 2.821.107 1.561.237

Nice stats faggot. People might actually read what you say if you actually did something...

DeletedUser99939

LOL making up more lies (rofl)

Why would we ask for their def when we got more than enough :/ show proof spy? :O

does sound like something sean would do :O he just wants power over people :O

GotSomeBarbs Nov 26,2013 14:12
Surrender KOH to us.

GotSomeBarbs Nov 26,2013 18:09
bow down to your masters and we will forgive ye

@Sean timed recaps from ace wow.. I guess I can't take a village right? I'm sure Ace won't mind reevaluating his villagers loyalties then.

DeletedUser

Surrender KOH to us.

So where does sean state, give us support or we'll kill ye :/ see spy, don't be spreading lies ;)

f0e88ab113102fde13004a5482733d50.png

DeletedUser

Surrender KOH to us.

@Sean timed recaps from ace wow.. I guess I can't take a village right? I'm sure Ace won't mind reevaluating his villagers loyalties then.

You're still on 0 caps and have little to nothing in ODA. Aren't you in leadership?

About the mail, I send stuff like that to people and small tribes all the time from my own account or sits :p I have never demanded D from a tribe or whatever it is you were banging on about.

DeletedUser

I need not say anything to Kingzor or Ben. However King I thought very highly of you following W63 must say I don't now. As for Jon no respect left whatsoever. Ben/Sean you two had none to begin with.

I honestly could care less if such a pathetic player respected me or not, as I haven't seen much skill out of you yet (hopefully in the future), only big talk on the forums about how bad everyone is that is kicking your tribe's ass. My main question is how do you not have any respect for Sean? He is one of the best, and most respectable people I have met in TW and find it odd that you would start him off without any respect