Winter Has Come; Dracarys

• Thread starter DeletedUser112664
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You sir are a dumbass. Barb wanted it more? No barb had a near equal size, with half of nuts def on a different front. Yea they hit stacks, but obviously it wasn't as stacked as it would have been without TPL on the other side. Come on surely you aren't that foolish. If you are, then i think you should go onto some world and experiment. Go in a tribe at war with a tribe 3x its size, then attack. Then go to a tribe at war with another tribe near the same size, and give the same effort in attacking. See which one yields more bountiful results

Well how many new account owners did tpl have? How many quit? How many left? When you guys formed you said (maybe someone else prob quite goddish tbh) that you guys were an elite tribe here to war, not to win, you didn't care about winning, just warring, how many of your members played to that phrase? sure not all of you left but it does have an impact on the tribe and the tribes stats which ultimately showed since ur still down 1300 caps.

Yea woopty doo it's not stacked, is that it....really, you were losing because of caps? again you guys were suppose to be an elite bunch of players...

And i have played and fought vs bigger tribes against the odds and won, it's not easy but it's called being persistent to keep going so less of the 'our front was stacked' excuses as there getting boring as not every single continent surrounding tpl was stacked.

DeletedUser55895

Well how many new account owners did tpl have? How many quit? How many left? When you guys formed you said (maybe someone else prob quite goddish tbh) that you guys were an elite tribe here to war, not to win, you didn't care about winning, just warring, how many of your members played to that phrase? sure not all of you left but it does have an impact on the tribe and the tribes stats which ultimately showed since ur still down 1300 caps.

Yea woopty doo it's not stacked, is that it....really, you were losing because of caps? again you guys were suppose to be an elite bunch of players...

And i have played and fought vs bigger tribes against the odds and won, it's not easy but it's called being persistent to keep going so less of the 'our front was stacked' excuses as there getting boring as not every single continent surrounding tpl was stacked.

Ok ill reply to the bolded parts as the rest is just useless banter.

1st bold: yes we are losing because of caps, thats how wars work in tw. Crazy and mind-blowing, i know.

2nd bold: Nice to see you knew Nuts defensive covering whilst being in a back line barb account, even when someone who was in nuts at the time already stated that over half of Nuts D was on our front. (Nuts had ~13000 vills at start, assuming half is D thats 6500 Vills of D, half of that is 3250. TPL had <5000 Vills, assume half is D and thats 2500 nukes. 1 nuke doesnt kill 1 dv, and 2500 < 3250) Getting the picture yet, or need i grab some paper and crayons and try that method?

DeletedUser

1st bold: yes we are losing because of caps, thats how wars work in tw. Crazy and mind-blowing, i know.

2nd bold: Nice to see you knew Nuts defensive covering whilst being in a back line barb account, even when someone who was in nuts at the time already stated that over half of Nuts D was on our front. (Nuts had ~13000 vills at start, assuming half is D thats 6500 Vills of D, half of that is 3250. TPL had <5000 Vills, assume half is D and thats 2500 nukes. 1 nuke doesnt kill 1 dv, and 2500 < 3250) Getting the picture yet, or need i grab some paper and crayons and try that method?

If you do get the crayons you might want to include the tribes surrounding you that nuts convinced to attack also :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Sean is TPL duke and future duke of BARB

I think you're off on this one.

My guess is that he had no respect for me because I wanted to war Nuts! rather than -?-. Amanda and I not getting along is well documented prior to the merge of Se7en and Nuts!

Fun fact of the day, there was considerable talk about merging Se7en and -?- and calling it 'Decided' (never discussed what the short name would be). J and I would have been the dukes, and Alex would have retired from TW or stepped down from leadership.

DeletedUser

I think you're off on this one.

My guess is that he had no respect for me because I wanted to war Nuts! rather than -?-. Amanda and I not getting along is well documented prior to the merge of Se7en and Nuts!

Fun fact of the day, there was considerable talk about merging Se7en and -?- and calling it 'Decided' (never discussed what the short name would be). J and I would have been the dukes, and Alex would have retired from TW or stepped down from leadership.

I'm talking about Sean(hitman) :p

DeletedUser

Lol refusing to answer the other questions now lol must mean tpl had a few new account owners now huh a few quit, well we can see from twstats that a few are gone anyway so i don't need you to answer it :)

No you are losing because nutz were better then you guys as a tribe, simple as, you all let your ego's get in the way during/after se7en war and thought you were invincible where in fact your not and you got what was coming to you.

Well lets look at the map shall we, you guys have like a 7 continent front atm, that was a little bit bigger due to the talentz account i think, if your trying to convince me and since you are being so defensive of your tribe for no reason at all then you are delusional that all 7 continents were stacked to high hell lol

But i will enlighten you and help you improve your math, you say or ben says half of nutz defense was on your frontlines, which you worked out to be 3250 villages worth roughly, now a decent stack would be 7-8 vills of defense, how many nutz vills would border you in each continent? bout 200 yea? there hardly going to have the neighbouring village and not the village thats couple aways empty now are they so 200 x 7 would be 1400 villages of def in 1 continent alone, 1400 x 7 would be 9800 vills, now try telling me again that they covered every single village in every single surrounding continent please.
Fyi see even if i rounded that down too 100 villages (100 x 7 = 700 x 7 = 4900 villages) you still cant say all villages were covered, unless you want to go down the route that they had like 4-5 to each village or even less then it just makes you look even worse for not being able to work as a tribe to clear 20k stacks

This was not suppose to turn into a tpl bashing but because you have been so anally defensive of your tribe for petty reasons (me not giving your tribe enough credit and you not being happy about it) has now turned this into flaming which there was no reason for, now we have worked out your tribe is not the elite tribe it was made out to be as obviously there were continents that were not stacked to high heavens, instead the most likely outcome is you guys wasted your defense on the people who were nobling from close range who were stacked ( panic attacking really) rather then defending and attacking as a tribe elsewhere.

DeletedUser113007

Ungh, I skipped too many maths classes for this shit...

However I will say this, I believe I previously said (Now don't quote me on this) that there was a lot of sitting accounts as many owners did up and leave so Mangomunch and Quite Goddish handled the majority of those which means one thing...Sit rule screws over a lot of those offensive nukes being used in ops! Therefore the maths that are being calculated here doesn't mean that much as yes, you can make a rough estimate of how many nukes TPL had at their disposal but you cannot accurately point out how many of those could be used without having the sit rule interfere.

^_^

DeletedUser

Angeal i'm not looking to flame lol and my 1st post was not even meant to be taken in a flaming manner but i guess this is what it has come too, if Mango and QG have sat a lot of accounts fair play to them, they deserve credit for putting the effort in to keep their tribe alive though if they're dukes then it is also expected lol but that also proves my comment about there tribe not wanting it (wanting to win if there just going to quit at the sight of incomings)

DeletedUser

@wfman077 You are not God. You do not know everything. We know you like to think you know everything buy you clearly dont, and you continue to point that out to everyone on these forums. The fact that you are trying to tell one of two TPL leadership acc's who has been sitting his tribe and how this war has gone for TPL, when you were never part of either side? You ridiculously stupid. I will be the first to admit that barb sat some of our accounts. What accounts did we get the help with? Snaperay and Zombified. Why? We had to slow the bleeding, and they helped achieve that. But sitting here telling mango and the rest of TPL that we are just lucky to be around because Barb players have sat us is foolish. We are here because we had the drive to make sure nuts fails, and barb/mm seen the backstab that nuts pulled on us and reacted accordingly, and obviously their attacking has been relentless. You flame our offensive strategies when TPL players layer the top of the ODA leaderboard for the war. Over most nuts players. Even though there were ops we were using all offense to defend. If you are clueless on what you are talking about please remove yourself from these forums.

DeletedUser

You actually attempting to mock TPL, L0l you were all about Nuts! at the start of the war, ye go down in caps and you flee :D Keep running m8

U see, nuts were down on caps when we joined, nuts were down on caps when i left. Stats didnt bother me really. I need to be talked to often, im a big fuzzy teddy bear, who needs talk to keep interest in TW.

DeletedUser113007

I understand WFman you aren't looking to flame and I respect your opinion, I just felt that with the whole mathematics class thing going on here I should of cleared that something up :D.

I will happily admit I am biased when it comes to TPL so forgive me if I gave them too much credit.

DeletedUser

TPL is an outstanding group of players, they've shown more grit and balls than 99% of the players on this world.

I remember Justin stayed up one night during their war with Se7en to help snipe an entire Barb op back in MM, can only imagine the work those guys put into TPL the past couple of months.

Anyone belittling their survival after the bombardment they've received clearly has no idea how tribal wars works.

DeletedUser

edited: Can't be bothered having a flame fest with people who want to massage their ego's.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I understand WFman you aren't looking to flame and I respect your opinion, I just felt that with the whole mathematics class thing going on here I should of cleared that something up :D.

I will happily admit I am biased when it comes to TPL so forgive me if I gave them too much credit.

It's cool don't worry lol, but it seems bricks and now ode do no not like me giving them little praise and feel the deserve more and now feel they need to argue it out here, not sure why as it's my opinion and it's not going to change, surely no one else's opinion should matter either, self worth that they are still here and fighting should be enough to satisfy there ego's.

DeletedUser

Justin was sniping for MM vs barb? now thats interesting lol kinda backs up nutz theory/rumour that mm and tpl were going to merge or whatever it was lol

Im going to ignore everything else youve spewed minus this, as from an outsiders perspective this is a great point. But to someone involved in the war agreement between nuts, mm, and tpl, i can fully assure you, and prove, i had offered over and over to nuts during se7en war to sit accounts. TPL sat a few accounts of se7en(bigdog being one) and stopped se7ens slaughter fest on it. Not to mention snaperay loaded several nuts accounts with defense. We helped nuts way way way more with war efforts than my one sit of a MM account during an op. You would think if our main goal was to eventually backstab nuts we wouldnt have been so focused on helping nuts, instead we would have hoped se7en hammered them and slowed them down. Again, Amandas paranoia cant be more obvious.

One last point I wanted to bring up, was that TPL is not around due to two players, or two accounts. It has been a colective effort, and anyone that doesnt have respect for that clearly doesnt know how tribalwars works. Of all people wfman u should be the one giving us props after all the hate we recieved for "tribe hoping" from you. Especially after we coulda joined nuts and took the easy road outta this world. Get off your high horse and admit u were wrong about us and get back to killing nuts. Its what we all wanna do anyways.

DeletedUser110019

Well how many new account owners did tpl have? How many quit? How many left? When you guys formed you said (maybe someone else prob quite goddish tbh) that you guys were an elite tribe here to war

for sure we are elite :icon_cool: i gotta say 60 account vs 16 at the time i left think :S is pretty good

and we are only down 1300 lol gotta say pathetic i still see that lazy work that nuts! tries pulling you've lost your troop advantage and now you don't have the skill to back up what you have left

so far sniped stacked and nobled you peeps since i've been back :D and havn't lost a single villa which is mmm good

DeletedUser

for sure we are elite :icon_cool: i gotta say 60 account vs 16 at the time i left think :S is pretty good

and we are only down 1300 lol gotta say pathetic i still see that lazy work that nuts! tries pulling you've lost your troop advantage and now you don't have the skill to back up what you have left

so far sniped stacked and nobled you peeps since i've been back :D and havn't lost a single villa which is mmm good

Its just a stupid game, not much 'skill' to it. You just click some here and there and more shortcuts you know the better, thats it really. But well done on your 'not losing villages though'.

what account are you on again? <3

DeletedUser110019

Its just a stupid game, not much 'skill' to it. You just click some here and there and more shortcuts you know the better, thats it really. But well done on your 'not losing villages though'.

what account are you on again? <3

can't say urfear said he was going to noble every barb in a 2 hour distance around all of my villages ;(

DeletedUser

can't say urfear said he was going to noble every barb in a 2 hour distance around all of my villages ;(

HAHA brilliant (highfive)

I told Ben who i was and he nobled all my barbs and rimmed all the 1k players :S