Is conception of Contra failed ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser100466
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Only people that love ponies are safe from being kicked.

I am glad we have a new representative from venus. Thankfully they are exactly like the last one: arrogant, clueless and best of all they have the same sparkling personality.

@Sam A very well written dissection of Contra. Will we be blessed with future posts with some readable content? (pretty hard to find on this forum).

DeletedUser111495

cuz you know so mucha bout us

I used to be in your tribe at the start.....

Jokes are on you.

I am glad we have a new representative from venus. Thankfully they are exactly like the last one: arrogant, clueless and best of all they have the same sparkling personality.

If speaking the truth is arrogant then so be it... When it comes down to it I know my place, which is right at the bottom but seems alot of people dont and need to be reminded.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I used to be in your tribe at the start.....

Jokes are on you.

If speaking the truth is arrogant then so be it... When it comes down to it I know my place, which is right at the bottom but seems alot of people dont and need to be reminded.

you have never been in my tribe. Perhaps you were once in Contra but it was not my tribe then and I'm fairly certain much has changed so the fact is you know nothing tomb snow. You don't know your own place (actually outside the barrel) and you have no eyes to see the place of others and do any reminding. Now please run off for a weeks like you do and stop bothering us with nonsense.

DeletedUser111495

you have never been in my tribe. Perhaps you were once in Contra but it was not my tribe then and I'm fairly certain much has changed so the fact is you know nothing tomb snow. You don't know your own place (actually outside the barrel) and you have no eyes to see the place of others and do any reminding. Now please run off for a weeks like you do and stop bothering us with nonsense.

Well if your tribe is Contra then i have been in it, never said you were in it when i was there so learn to read properly next time otherwise you are only asking for a respose, I know more than i put on, have alot of information on your tribe, not hard when you clearly have loyalty issues within...

You dont know me so pipe down, I have eyes and will be using then to Watch Contra fall and then use them to watch all the shit that comes after it, run off for weeks? no one tell you that you are allowed to take a break? Bloody fool....

DeletedUser

Well if your tribe is Contra then i have been in it, never said you were in it when i was there so learn to read properly next time otherwise you are only asking for a respose, I know more than i put on, have alot of information on your tribe, not hard when you clearly have loyalty issues within...

You dont know me so pipe down, I have eyes and will be using then to Watch Contra fall and then use them to watch all the shit that comes after it, run off for weeks? no one tell you that you are allowed to take a break? Bloody fool....

I stand by my interpretation if your original post that mentioned my tribe. I took it as being in a tribe that was also mine. Which you never have been. If you wanted to specify a specific tribe you could have said my current tribe, the tribe I am currently in, or most simply you could have said contra. So learn to accept the way others interpret your vague language and clarify after or before rather than criticize my reading ability.

I may not really know you but I've read enough of your posts to see where you stand. And if coure breaks are allowed. I'm merely encouraging you to take another and spare us of your nonsense. Forgive me for being unclear before but I hope that clarifies it for you now. (See how that's done?)

DeletedUser100466

@dallow
We will see what future holds for me as nothing is reliable these days .

DeletedUser111495

I stand by my interpretation if your original post that mentioned my tribe. I took it as being in a tribe that was also mine. Which you never have been. If you wanted to specify a specific tribe you could have said my current tribe, the tribe I am currently in, or most simply you could have said contra. So learn to accept the way others interpret your vague language and clarify after or before rather than criticize my reading ability.

I may not really know you but I've read enough of your posts to see where you stand. And if coure breaks are allowed. I'm merely encouraging you to take another and spare us of your nonsense. Forgive me for being unclear before but I hope that clarifies it for you now. (See how that's done?)

Well sorry i guess both of us should of been more specific, reading back i can see the confusion that happened because of this, you insulted me first and your first reply was just as bad as mu usual tone on my posts so dont moan when i get a bit stressy back, if i want to take a break i will but for now there is work to be done, thanks for your consideration of my health(NOT) your wellbeing even.

DeletedUser

Is kick half the tribe if they went inactive and stopped trying there's no reason for them to be here. We'd rather kick them and get some of their villages before they basically gift them to the enemies it's pretty common sense, people just don't get it I guess.

Also so I don't understand how randomizer has already made the stats since he was kicked to but meh obvious target I guess.. Nearing the end of a merge with Gareth and not trying at all to defend.

@Tomb we all know we have spies, we could have spies in your tribes to if we wanted to but we don't need them. I know OD doesn't like spies, just his members or to pussy to play legit. If contra falls due to it then so be it, we are still by far the most proven tribe on W71 and will be for some time to come.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113795

every enemy of Venus is our friend...go Contra hit them from your side and we hit from ours. they go down for sure! They are only large....some of them are unskilled noobs.....i can give you a prove buy a guy of Venus sending recap more then 3 h away and then when i destroy that he send 3 recap /nukes more then 48 h one way trip....i can only say LOL.

DeletedUser27978

every enemy of venus is our friend...go contra hit them from your side and we hit from ours. They go down for sure! They are only large....some of them are unskilled noobs.....i can give you a prove buy a guy of venus sending recap more then 3 h away and then when i destroy that he send 3 recap /nukes more then 48 h one way trip....i can only say lol.

lol haha

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
every enemy of Venus is our friend...go Contra hit them from your side and we hit from ours. they go down for sure! They are only large....some of them are unskilled noobs.....i can give you a prove buy a guy of Venus sending recap more then 3 h away and then when i destroy that he send 3 recap /nukes more then 48 h one way trip....i can only say LOL.

Someone who tries so hard to get people not to attack him has very low credibility in my books.

He players,i wanna say something about myself, so i can save us time and your tropes on useless attacking me. 1 If you are no`t tree time bigger player than me (points and villages)...then don't even bother attacking me cause you will get nice red report back like players who already try me and got wiped on my walls. I'm defensive player....and that means i have more defence than offense,but don't think i don't possess nukes. 2 I play this game like 16 h on day you can see that how i grow fast in so short time. How do i manage to play so much time you ask your self ?Well it's very simple. I work in security company and my job is to watch over buildings and stuff...and this is very boring job and i have a plenty time to do nothing...or play this game. How about private life back home? Well if i had girlfriend or any real life i wouldn't be here...so answer is....i'm playing this from my home to. 3. And finally my skills...i can snipe (tenx to my friend,you have his nick name on my profile),i can send nobel trains 100 ms (learn it from youtube,lol),and i'm using premium acc so i have scripts and advantage over players who don't pay to play. 4. I have my game on my smart phone and every time something happen even if i'm not home or sleeping i get a msg,so i can respond quick...So if you see all this you probably know now what freak i am and if you don't wanna end up rebuilding troops...don't test me

^So please, stop posting on these forums.

DeletedUser113795

Someone who tries so hard to get people not to attack him has very low credibility in my books.

^So please, stop posting on these forums.

And when did i ask people NOT to attack me? mybe at start of a game...yea its called survive...

I will post what i wanna post,you cant stop me.

DeletedUser113795

And whay you copy my profile,what you wanna prove? haha. i think you are youst like me,get a life Vemork

DeletedUser113422

First of all Vemork is no way like you

Why? cos he is not a noob

That pretty much sums it all up
Don't trash talk a god and winner of worlds

rodelxxz

Great Read :'>.
Contra is Amazing along with W2V for Surviving since the beginning of the world :))

Thank You For Pointing out That RoyalE will play a big role on Contra's Future. :))

Royal Elite :D :swordsman:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

And when did i ask people NOT to attack me? mybe at start of a game...yea its called survive...

I will post what i wanna post,you cant stop me.

Maybee if you did not doubt your own abilities you would not need to be messaging players begging for survival, i hate the word but the only noob here is you...

kül tigin

Jace quit, before turk attacked. Is what it is.

Or he quit because he lost all his offense on turkmenbeyi while trying to rim him with some more players from all sides and thought "oh, I got the wrong guy as an enemy"..

If you can t beat a guy he will beat you, and I think lonely knew that! Here it comes for you Mystogan..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You know I love you Kul, but actually Jace and Ben did quit due to RL, although them losing a ton of nukes didn't help i'm sure. Turk woulda probably eaten them soon, but it would've been more of a fight.

Last edited by a moderator: