Is conception of Contra failed ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser100466
  • Start date

DeletedUser100466

Tribe : Contra
user_image.php

Past:
Contra
holding rank 2 in world 71 from quite a time and had lots of ups and down in their past.Contra were underdog before NS/apathy war but they found a way to come out from that war as southern power house of world 71.However lots of guys mock them for using underhanded tactics for disbanding NS but in my opinion "everything is fair in love and war."

So give it for contra council to keep their tribe together and alive when it was hard job to do.

Present :
Now lets talk about their present in which hot topic is their location as they share lots of border.
Border

Map
[spoil]
contra.png
[/spoil]

As you can see contra share border with 8 tribe and 4 of them are hostile towards them so diplomacy playing huge role on contra survival.

Venus: They had nap with Venus which ended at 28 dec and now both tribe are at war

War status:
[spoil]
screenshot_338.png
[/spoil]

/Illuminati : Contra and are allies which was forged for their common interest as both tribes are hostile towards apathy.However you can see lots of player mocking Contra for their recruiting style besides that alliance seems fine(Unless someone provide some vital secret information)

W2V : Contra have nap with them but no oner knows when those veterans will make their move.

Naruto : Naruto pretty much eating eastern contra players which they claim to be inactive/less skills.

GAMBLE: They are allies of Contra but i heard rumors saying "contra are using them as meatshield from south."

Khan : They are Ex-NS and pretty much continuing their stance from Ns/contra war.

RoyalE : They have nap with contra but they seems to be landlocked between gamble and contra dual-alliance and i believe they will play big role in contra future.

Apathy: Last not the least both tribe fighting from long time and currently contra has upper hand so it will be interesting to see what happen next.

Mass recruiting/dead weight

Also I heard lots of rumors about contra mass recruiting players for lots of reason such as meatshield/number game etc and then kick them when not needed.

[spoil]
lucky charms Jan 02,2014 01:12
Why was i kicked?

CasuallyGaming Jan 02,2014 03:17
Untrustworthy, bad participation/activity, will get stomped on by Venus unless Khan protects you.

lucky charms Jan 02,2014 03:22
Asshole, they kicked me to keep their stats looking good.

This message has been forwarded by lucky charms.

Lord Sama Jan 02,2014 08:50
Hi LC...

Now that is just plain wrong!

I can`t believe they dropped you just because something may or may not happen!!!!

Sama :(
[/spoil]

To keep in mind lets just say it's their internal matter and council is fed up with dead weight and inactive which bring the next question " How long active players of contra will bear the dead weight of tribe"

Future :
Future of contra is very complex and circle around those points
1)Diplomacy
2)Internal affairs
3)sheerness of active players

Lastly if contra pull out of this scenario and will emerge as top tribe of world 71 then good luck to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95593

I think it's time for one of those xshahzad threads where he tells everyone to gangbang the rank 1 tribe because they are so big.

DeletedUser

I see only 1 option for Contra so far,but that is for them to discover :)

sad for lucky charms part to be kicked of those reasons

Godlife

They kicked Lonely solidier too,i dont know the reason...

DeletedUser93993

​contraceptives are never 100% safe. they fail sometimes :)

DeletedUser

Yeah im sure that was the reason:icon_neutral:

The truth is we know how valuable it is to save war stats by kicking our members that do poorly. SInce no one can add players when reporting stats and show how badly keeping that player in our tribe hurts our stats.

DeletedUser100466

The truth is we know how valuable it is to save war stats by kicking our members that do poorly. SInce no one can add players when reporting stats and show how badly keeping that player in our tribe hurts our stats.

Indeed my friend i am contra best friend and will help you ridding those players.

Here is one please use the kick button

screenshot_341.png

DeletedUser

People keep leaking info I give them!!! Haha, oh well, I guess I didn't copyright that screenshot

DeletedUser100466

He hasnt given up, so he hasnt been kicked.

lucky charms didn't give up also and attack on him didn't even started.(you kicked him as he possesed lame skills so i found the same case )

Meh give me which criteria you are looking for to kick people so i can help.

People keep leaking info I give them!!! Haha, oh well, I guess I didn't copyright that screenshot

I will send candy to your house when it all ends.

roman01

"Contraceptive protection has expired, unfortunately customer services are busy with heavy workloads so please wait in the queue if you'd like to buy another packet"

DeletedUser

lucky charms didn't give up also and attack on him didn't even started.(you kicked him as he possesed lame skills so i found the same case )

Meh give me which criteria you are looking for to kick people so i can help.

I will send candy to your house when it all ends.

Lucky charms was inactive, didnt help the tribe, didnt participate in ops. Probably the most well placed account for Khan to attack, with pretty much 0 ODD, and 0 ODA. Probably would have passed us sit and ran if you guys had launched. = not my issue. They can be tribeless, inactive and shady elsewhere.

DeletedUser111495

Another inactive, of course any excuse with your tribe to hit that button, His hair was too long, He liked Twilight...

Soon as someone struggles they are kicked, nice mentality your tribe have.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Another inactive, of course any excuse with your tribe to hit that button, His hair was too long, He liked Twilight...

Soon as someone struggles they are kicked, nice mentality your tribe have.

cuz you know so mucha bout us