The truth behind Counting stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo-John-bo

So you are saying that members showed nothing but respect and w2v are just arses?
I think one mail had something along the lines of: you kill any of my troops, I'll kill all of yours. There wasn't even a little face with a tongue sticking out to make it joke like :p

DeletedUser

Only way that would have any hope of working is if you change the name of the account.

One Last Shot, Doctor Claw... how many more accounts ? :icon_cry: Anyhow, I really don't know what your issue is with me.. I've never wronged you.. your just a sheep.

haha show me the proof you have been playing for 8years and find some people to back you up and agree that you have and Ill beleive that statement.

I have been here a Truthful 7years. and I have never heard or seen a noob like you :)

I can re-trace back about 4-5 years with proof, feel free to discuss this further with me via skype. I played .de before .net anyhow.

lol let him moan about his experience he is just a wannabe GOD who cant do a shit

Moan? wrong word mate. Brag* Boast* would be more fitting. :icon_idea:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So you are saying that members showed nothing but respect and w2v are just arses?
I think one mail had something along the lines of: you kill any of my troops, I'll kill all of yours. There wasn't even a little face with a tongue sticking out to make it joke like :p

When somebody nobles a village with 500 swords and no wall and then attempts to tell me he cleared it and it's his fair and square then he can expect no less. That's the thing about being a vulture, you tend to make people mad and you're a whole tribe of them.

charshaun

When somebody nobles a village with 500 swords and no wall and then attempts to tell me he cleared it and it's his fair and square then he can expect no less. That's the thing about being a vulture, you tend to make people mad and you're a whole tribe of them.

Well maybe if you did not threaten players and instead say something like this "Hiya mate I cleared that village here is my clearing report mind handing it over" then you might have had more joy :icon_rolleyes:

P.s you trying to take it back with all them ramless nuke's did give us some lolz :lol:

Bo-John-bo

You agreed that I was the biggest and best vulture, yet I haven't (unless they didn't make me aware) made anyone in mad with my nobling.....

I am not saying w2v are completely blameless as I would have handled it differently but you are also to blame

DeletedUser

Well maybe if you did not threaten players and instead say something like this "Hiya mate I cleared that village here is my clearing report mind handing it over" then you might have had more joy :icon_rolleyes:

P.s you trying to take it back with all them ramless nuke's did give us some lolz :lol:

You mean all one of them? :icon_rolleyes: There was a mistake made in the notebook and an attempt was made to save the nobles from snipes. Not that it mattered in the end since stacks.

You agreed that I was the biggest and best vulture, yet I haven't (unless they didn't make me aware) made anyone in mad with my nobling.....

I am not saying w2v are completely blameless as I would have handled it differently but you are also to blame

He was shown reports and if it wasn't the 5th time in 24 hours that the exact same scenario happened then maybe I wouldn't have gotten so mad about it. I'm not going to take any blame for getting mad at somebody that is intentionally making me mad. Doesn't matter now anyway, the ball is rolling.

DeletedUser113938

Lol I just can't believe why so much hate..... lol I'm going to make a chart of people that hate James (not CS account) and people that worship "god". Just mail me or post below.

LikaSombodeee

Lol I just can't believe why so much hate..... lol I'm going to make a chart of people that hate James (not CS account) and people that worship "god". Just mail me or post below.

no need to create the worship really, only he will join :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser95593

My account has now been set to delete. I see no reason to go on without Counting Stars. See you all on w73, where my premade will win that world.

Status
Not open for further replies.