The truth behind Counting stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Haha don't get me wrong i ain't bitching i was glad the NAP was over just voicing my opinion even if others think it is wrong.

Pretty sure you were bitching there. If you guys want to do your best to make us mad then you don't get to complain when we get mad.

DeletedUser

Pretty sure you were bitching there. If you guys want to do your best to make us mad then you don't get to complain when we get mad.

Who's complaining ? lol

As you say mad im assuming your still in a rage somewhat ?

DeletedUser113422

illuminati has build themselves such a bad reputationbackstabbing lying no wonder no one likes themfirst music! then w2v where next? contra? no tribe should have any relations to after whats been done

DeletedUser

there was no 'backstab'. most pointless word ever used in this game. one player simply preferred gettin in a pissing match with a couple of our accounts over a few meaningless villages instead of conducting smart game play. he's even come on here to say it was a dumb idea :D but was pushed by some 'last straw' lol.

selfish play based on personal stats and blah blah blah instead of sensible play that helps your team's long term goals. never seen before im sure. :D

Bo-John-bo

Don't post sensible stuff!

We must maintain the nooby facade, its all part of our plan remember :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

there was no 'backstab'. most pointless word ever used in this game. one player simply preferred gettin in a pissing match with a couple of our accounts over a few meaningless villages instead of conducting smart game play. he's even come on here to say it was a dumb idea :D but was pushed by some 'last straw' lol.

selfish play based on personal stats and blah blah blah instead of sensible play that helps your team's long term goals. never seen before im sure. :D

In the words of TMB..

I could point out why your wrong, but I'd be here all day *Facepalm

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

illuminati has build themselves such a bad reputationbackstabbing lying no wonder no one likes themfirst music! then w2v where next? contra? no tribe should have any relations to after whats been done

And yet people still like more than they do CS :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Yea i was thinking of ending my relation with them no point in having a relation with them when you know they gonna backstab you right? :S

Deleted User - 10770065

I wish my dad was as caring as yours James, I am jealous indeed :(

mar71n

When contra broke secret defenses, w2v started massively nobling them and took half their villages. Those from secret that were still actively fighting, made another tribe -hmmmmm- which wasn't attacked by w2v (not until they got broken again). Basically, secret decided to donate villages of inactive players to w2v. Because w2v and contra are NAPed, we could only watch those villages slip away.

When contra and were fighting apathy, regardless of who asked w2v to attack apathy, they didn't contribute to the war. When eastern apathy players got broken (Imhere, Gods of TW, etc.), those players were kicked from apathy or deleted, so that w2v could noble them out without breaching any diplomacy made with apathy. Call it gifted villages of players defeated by another tribe.

As much as everyone in and contra despised their actions, we are in no means to complain. They are good at what they are doing, but they aren't winning any friendships.

Bo-John-bo

mar71n;6833189 When contra and [I said:
were fighting apathy, regardless of who asked w2v to attack apathy, they didn't contribute to the war. When eastern apathy players got broken (Imhere, Gods of TW, etc.), those players were kicked from apathy or deleted, so that w2v could noble them out without breaching any diplomacy made with apathy. Call it gifted villages of players defeated by another tribe.

That only happened with Gods of TW, Imhere just left Apathy for some reason. I like to think of it as we take opportunities when they are presented to us :lol:

This war with should be fun anyways, Choco needs to finish the World cup so I can see if I'm fighting the worlds best player or not :D

DeletedUser

That only happened with Gods of TW, Imhere just left Apathy for some reason. I like to think of it as we take opportunities when they are presented to us :lol:

This war with should be fun anyways, Choco needs to finish the World cup so I can see if I'm fighting the worlds best player or not :D

good point when will the next round start?

Status
Not open for further replies.