The truth behind Counting stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser95593

images

Godlife

The resemblance between the man in ur photo and in the photo you posted is huge or is it my idea? :)

DeletedUser

Oh wow, James...you had to say something, at the point you spoke up this thread gets risen from the dead >.< lmao

Thats my boy

Believe it or not I turned 18... 2 days ago.

I've played this game for 8 years, I bet Thats my boy was in nappies when I started playing.
So you started at 10? Mkay, well I've been playing for 7 years, I started at 11, wanna do a little math there?
Since you have proven a few times that you're a little slow, I'll do it for you, we're roughly the same age :D in fact I'm a week older than Matt :D

roman01

So you started at 10? Mkay, well I've been playing for 7 years, I started at 11, wanna do a little math there?
Since you have proven a few times that you're a little slow, I'll do it for you, we're roughly the same age :D in fact I'm a week older than Matt :D

Congratulations, you're able to count.

DeletedUser

You agreed that I was the biggest and best vulture, yet I haven't (unless they didn't make me aware) made anyone in mad with my nobling.....

I am not saying w2v are completely blameless as I would have handled it differently but you are also to blame

There is always something else that could have been done to avoid a situation. Cross nobling always causes tension there's no way around it. But at the end of the day it will bring some fun to the world no?

DeletedUser

1) we used them to take out apathy? We didn't want them to take part in the war, they just scavenged over 2 million points from our work, how is that not them disrespecting us? No backstabbing involved, to me they broke the NAP a long time ago.

2) you haven't proven yourself at all... As far as I've been told, Dan and Matt (who btw are actually decent people unlike you) carried the account.

3) why don't you run along before someone tells your daddy on you again <3

You can hardly complain we were gifted those villages and infact your tribe did ask us to attack apathy and said if we did a good job we could talk about ally status so do not lie, either your lying or just talking bs about something you have no clue about.

You disrespected us many many times for example the fox tribe who you protect recruiting and growing in our backlines, And your tribe nobling villages in our backlines not just 1 occasion either many times.

It is becoming very common with your tribe to attack people they have diplomacy with no wonder no one will trust you what happened to the 3 day grace period which was agreed upon ? lets be honest your duke went in a rage because he lost a few nukes nothing more nothing less and decided to backstab another tribe you had diplomacy with.

Thats my boy

I could point out why your wrong, but I'd be here all day *Facepalm
And Gas refill isn't our duke lol >.>

DeletedUser

You can hardly complain we were gifted those villages and infact your tribe did ask us to attack apathy and said if we did a good job we could talk about ally status so do not lie, either your lying or just talking bs about something you have no clue about.

You disrespected us many many times for example the fox tribe who you protect recruiting and growing in our backlines, And your tribe nobling villages in our backlines not just 1 occasion either many times.

It is becoming very common with your tribe to attack people they have diplomacy with no wonder no one will trust you what happened to the 3 day grace period which was agreed upon ? lets be honest your duke went in a rage because he lost a few nukes nothing more nothing less and decided to backstab another tribe you had diplomacy with.

I'm not the Duke of anything. I'm just the guy who said "Yolo" and launched. I can take losing nukes, you don't even know me slightly if you think I give a flying fig about losing troops. What I can't abide on the other hand is having so many villages that we cleared vultured by your tribe. It was a joke when you ate the APC account and it was total disrespect when your people started to noble his basher too after we cleared it at shitty morale.

It's funny because just before that last straw moment there I'd just finished saying that we shouldn't even be thinking about attacking W2V.

DeletedUser

I'm not the Duke of anything. I'm just the guy who said "Yolo" and launched. I can take losing nukes, you don't even know me slightly if you think I give a flying fig about losing troops. What I can't abide on the other hand is having so many villages that we cleared vultured by your tribe. It was a joke when you ate the APC account and it was total disrespect when your people started to noble his basher too after we cleared it at shitty morale.

It's funny because just before that last straw moment there I'd just finished saying that we shouldn't even be thinking about attacking W2V.

Are you saying your tribe did not ask us to attack apathy ? cause i don't see any of you answering that question.

Regardless of your reasons you still broke the diplomacy in a dis-honourable way....

DeletedUser

Are you saying your tribe did not ask us to attack apathy ? cause i don't see any of you answering that question.

Regardless of your reasons you still broke the diplomacy in a dis-honourable way....

You asked me to break it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.