Next No-haul: Powered By Cheese

DeletedUser57316

Rule 8 was intended for murph? :icon_biggrin:

How dare you not include me in this list.

:icon_evil:

She doesnt add nubs.

Also I have never been backtimed and drained tribe support -.-

Matt I am looking forward to that day xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80534

Yes rule to rule 8.

Also matt will kick your ass as fast as lightning if you're not a team player or loyal subordinate of the tribe.

I'll update the memberlist when I get back from holiday.

Also sam I'd add you to the list, bit its been a while since you were around. Your account would prob not see 100 points.

DeletedUser

i played the HP round 2 years ago which was no haul. worth noting we won that world

i see darthmoleman on the list, dunno if you still remmeber me XD. anyways im back after 2 years currently playing w72
hit me up on skype seraf145

DeletedUser80534

I think I vaguely remember you seraf.

Anyway those 7 applicants in my mail I'll add you to the skype interview from Monday.

DeletedUser107679

So why are some my babes in a premade with the trash that is pain.carbon?

DeletedUser80534

I'll not beat around the bush, this entire tribe will be filled with assholes. This is why I have a whip. And you are now banned from posting in this thread ever again.

DeletedUser

Say, Pain.Carbon, isn't your co female? One of them anyways. Played with her on W2. So techhnically, you can have at least one co ;)

DeletedUser

Would love to join and learn, know about this game I'm on UK18 and Nauzhror has taught me a bit but want to extend my knowledge further. add me on skype please peterka221

DeletedUser

I would like to get in on this premade I was on the forum all day reading guides to improve my game and am willing to learn even more.
I see a bunch of names I know from forums and a few from actual worlds. I am a dedicated person

full name will be Brock reed/pepsi

DeletedUser

Spam me with applications instead i am bored. I cant promise i will read them but i do promise return spam
icon_razz.gif

Check Skype ya nubz

DeletedUser80534

Well panel interviews have been really interesting thus far. I'm now thinking of putting all members through this panel for a quick discussion before the world starts.

DeletedUser104118

Well panel interviews have been really interesting thus far. I'm now thinking of putting all members through this panel for a quick discussion before the world starts.

I hope it's not going to be anything as strenuous & laborious as my interview :p