Next No-haul: Powered By Cheese

DeletedUser113515

You don't have to join, nobody is forcing you... But maybe you just really want to join. In that case please apply per the proper channels. If you don't want to do that then stop pestering me with your incessant trolling. Thanks.
Hah. Can i be the duke.?

DeletedUser80534

How do I apply to be on the interview panel?

You can't. Our interview panel now includes Kurtis as well. But like, I want to give this whole pre-made a rest until closer to the world opening. So we're not taking any more applications for now.

And anyway, you were in the panel and just spammed it like some drunk person, maybe if you behaved I would have kept you :D.

DeletedUser113515

That's quite sad to make an account just to troll :/

No. i didnt make an account just to haul o_O apparently you donttt know meee

You can't. Our interview panel now includes Kurtis as well. But like, I want to give this whole pre-made a rest until closer to the world opening. So we're not taking any more applications for now.

And anyway, you were in the panel and just spammed it like some drunk person, maybe if you behaved I would have kept you :D.

Drunk is good. Im serious, anyone drunk could beast startup.
I would like to join.

- g razor
Hi there. pm me to spy.

DeletedUser

hope im not too late but im interested, my no hauls account name is "THE INCREDIBLE WIPEOUT" i was on w56 in tribe MOM & w61 in RIOT!

DeletedUser

hmm you are only on as a maybe...

Is it that you don't like a particular member on the list?

No. i love everyone on this list! too many good players in one tribe creates a good atmosphere but a recipe for disaster also :p