Next No-haul: Powered By Cheese

DeletedUser80534

If you were serious about applying you would have added me on Skype already. I dont care how good you think you are.

DeletedUser80534

I'll keep approving people even though the memberlist might seem a bit huge by now. Near the world start we will probably cut a few and some will not join since they are on the list as a maybe, seeing as it might be a year till the next no haul.

Anyway please let this thread rest for now by not posting here. Thanks.

DeletedUser57316

I doubt it, if 73 is actually a hauls world then 75 will be no hauls.

DeletedUser80534

*Nami slaps murph!

That will prob be limited haul, we will launch on a no haul. Anyway, I hope it doesn't launch too soon since then there would be too few players on it.

Now stop posting here. Thanks.

DeletedUser57316

You know if you ask people not to post here, people will post here.

DeletedUser113515

+1 to murph. Limited haul and No haul has the exact same concept :O

Anyway. I wouldnt apply to a tribe with muldie in leadership. :/ Unless niyah is co-ing.

DeletedUser80534

+1 to murph. Limited haul and No haul has the exact same concept :O

Anyway. I wouldnt apply to a tribe with muldie in leadership. :/ Unless niyah is co-ing.

You don't have to join, nobody is forcing you... But maybe you just really want to join. In that case please apply per the proper channels. If you don't want to do that then stop pestering me with your incessant trolling. Thanks.

DeletedUser

The terms as conditions are as ridiculous as me asking "I challenge you to a TW world, condition being you cant use internet"!

DeletedUser

You mean the terms and conditions related to applying?

Rules:
1. There will be a D requirement.

2. No co-players allowed! (unless it's a girl)

3. No new recruits will be taken in on world (only players who have signed up here and have been approved).

4. No biting each others heads off.

5. Playing for only 10mins a day is allowed.

And the rest of it, now people have to sit with a watch to just play 10 mins a day hmm? And dont worry, I am not applying, Im just surprised that muldie or matcurr would be willing to seriously play a No haul. Thats not the muldie I knew, whos been going around a decade trying to get rid of hugs and just play the game as it should be. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser80534

And the rest of it, now people have to sit with a watch to just play 10 mins a day hmm? And dont worry, I am not applying, Im just surprised that muldie or matcurr would be willing to seriously play a No haul. Thats not the muldie I knew, whos been going around a decade trying to get rid of hugs and just play the game as it should be. :icon_wink:

Maybe you should apply and have a go at the interview panel. You might enjoy it.

Updated rules.