spikes

LikaSombodeee

who're the noobs spiking my barbs?

keep in mind that supporting sir cornish enemies might make you sir cornish's enemy. Just a reminder :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Opponents defeated: 4.497 (1.)

someone spiked me and i went high od :D :D :D: :D :D

sp.ag

Well played. Boasting about being an Idiot to send all his troops in one farming one.

Congrats.

DeletedUser

Well played. Boasting about being an Idiot to send all his troops in one farming one.

Congrats.

my co showed me the record sending them in several waves thank you very much.

if he had sent them in one go i would have had ATLEAST 100 LC left and 200 axes... but no send them in packages :D just for the fun of it<3

btw why so mad bro? mad?

DeletedUser

Spag being nice again I see :)

I feel that all:

2007: acting like they are special
2008: ffs cute players love them sweet talk in skype 24/7
2009: these guys my special heroes especially the majority in female boost new comers!
2010: these? scrubs all of them just go away.
2011: this year made my day.
2012: a bad year
2013: the most annoying PLAYERS BECAUSE THEY USE UNFAIR SCRIPTS PLAY LIKE W1 GUYS
2014: too early too tell.

LikaSombodeee

5th time I got spiked. This can't continue -.-

5 LC to hell, I think I should mine whore

DeletedUser1082

I feel that all:

2007: acting like they are special
2008: ffs cute players love them sweet talk in skype 24/7
2009: these guys my special heroes especially the majority in female boost new comers!
2010: these? scrubs all of them just go away.
2011: this year made my day.
2012: a bad year
2013: the most annoying PLAYERS BECAUSE THEY USE UNFAIR SCRIPTS PLAY LIKE W1 GUYS
2014: too early too tell.

I don't normally reply to idiotic posts (as all yours seem to be), but you missed a year

c2abd7f8165889963d629109382e3f31.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

but i didnt play 2006 sorry i play 2007-2014 and wow 2006 sounds like mr im so cool and your such an idiot.

srsly wtf is wrong with some ppls? they always type back, omg i dont respond to noobs or jesus who is that scrub?

who are you? unknown fellow never heard of lol.

you think i come here to be all formal and write with the best grammar possible?

no i play this game i play with synathesia every 19:00-23:00 to get away from my stressful life to enjoy gaming both tribalwars and other games i play what ever i like i love screaming in ts everynight HAMMERSTUN....

its a way to get away from a stressful life of work....

but hey acting like MR cool 24/7 is fun....

Last edited by a moderator:

sp.ag

I must be pretty mad to of already been asked to join your tribe Majestic.

By the way, It is you no one has ever heard off.

I am also willing to bet your ability in game is as prolific as your ability to type a post.

DeletedUser

its more like i made enough enemies so i had to change account nick.

4 accounts i have had since 2007 all of them listed by community tribes

''see this guy??? KILL HIM''
(note admin they are deleted)

I am willing to bet those 1000 pp i won today that your as good as your hard extremely cold post.

very good player probably your like the typical peoples Staffan or Meow spoke about last weeks debat about ''wanna bee pro gamers''

these cold stuffs always giving peoples the cold shoulder for no reason at all.

i agree its not the scrubs anymore we need to watch out for but it's the new wanna be good ppls the ppls that gives the new comers cold shoulders so they are being directed wrong that makes a game die out slowly no fresh blood.

peoples like you make me sick.

anyway this conversation booring i go spam someone skype instead:D and build a few more LC

DeletedUser18879

its more like i made enough enemies so i had to change account nick.

4 accounts i have had since 2007 all of them listed by community tribes

''see this guy??? KILL HIM''
(note admin they are deleted)

I am willing to bet those 1000 pp i won today that your as good as your hard extremely cold post.

very good player probably your like the typical peoples Staffan or Meow spoke about last weeks debat about ''wanna bee pro gamers''

these cold stuffs always giving peoples the cold shoulder for no reason at all.

i agree its not the scrubs anymore we need to watch out for but it's the new wanna be good ppls the ppls that gives the new comers cold shoulders so they are being directed wrong that makes a game die out slowly no fresh blood.

peoples like you make me sick.

anyway this conversation booring i go spam someone skype instead:D and build a few more LC

/facepalm