spikes

LikaSombodeee

why are you 2 calling noob eachother if you haven't even played together before? out of my topic noobs. This is suppost to be a topic where you whine about being spiked :mad:

DeletedUser

its more like i made enough enemies so i had to change account nick.

4 accounts i have had since 2007 all of them listed by community tribes

''see this guy??? KILL HIM''
(note admin they are deleted)

I am willing to bet those 1000 pp i won today that your as good as your hard extremely cold post.

very good player probably your like the typical peoples Staffan or Meow spoke about last weeks debat about ''wanna bee pro gamers''

these cold stuffs always giving peoples the cold shoulder for no reason at all.

i agree its not the scrubs anymore we need to watch out for but it's the new wanna be good ppls the ppls that gives the new comers cold shoulders so they are being directed wrong that makes a game die out slowly no fresh blood.

peoples like you make me sick.

anyway this conversation booring i go spam someone skype instead:D and build a few more LC

I guess out of all those years he didn't play w60. I only remember one name from that world.

DeletedUser

poor grammar/spelling
if you say anything about someones spelling you can get infraction from our elder mod ahahah... says so in rules -_-

DeletedUser

I feel that all:

2007: acting like they are special
2008: ffs cute players love them sweet talk in skype 24/7
2009: these guys my special heroes especially the majority in female boost new comers!
2010: these? scrubs all of them just go away.
2011: this year made my day.
2012: a bad year
2013: the most annoying PLAYERS BECAUSE THEY USE UNFAIR SCRIPTS PLAY LIKE W1 GUYS
2014: too early too tell.

2006: the year of mixed villages

DeletedUser1082

if you say anything about someones spelling you can get infraction from our elder mod ahahah... says so in rules -_-

I was making a generalization, we're talking theory, I wasn't aiming it at anyone, but thanks for your concern.

cheeqoh

5th time I got spiked. This can't continue -.-

5 LC to hell, I think I should mine whore
1 LC will die on a barb with Wall 1 if luck turns -14.53 or below.
You might just have to increase your microfarming to 2 LCs ;)

LikaSombodeee

Posts where you can clearly judge the poster's intelligence due to lack of coherency, poor grammar/spelling or general idiotic content directly reflect their cranial capacity. It makes them look stupid. Stupid people aren't good at TW. It's simple logic.

blablabla you're freaking intelligent cause your native lang is English. Now stop the off topic moron

sp.ag

The fact you are oblivious to my name and many others who have quoted you would suggest you are either ignorant to who they/I or a liar about your so called accomplished history.

I make you sick? Hit the back of the queue with my haters pal. You are cute and amusing I think ill fill out some forms to acquire you as a pet.

devil667

I feel that all:

2007: acting like they are special
2008: ffs cute players love them sweet talk in skype 24/7
2009: these guys my special heroes especially the majority in female boost new comers!
2010: these? scrubs all of them just go away.
2011: this year made my day.
2012: a bad year
2013: the most annoying PLAYERS BECAUSE THEY USE UNFAIR SCRIPTS PLAY LIKE W1 GUYS
2014: too early too tell.

Seriously? Play using unfair scripts as W1 players? Do care to tell me how many world 1 players have you encountered? And I mean original World 1 players, belonging either to TW/DDR/RoBAC or any contemporary tribes? I have atleast 5-6 players excluding myself with me here that dates back to 2006, and most of them are not half as script loving as people that joined World 8 onwards.

If you are trying to show that you're experienced please do your research a bit more carefully, after all a little learning is a dangerous thing.

On a side note:
It is not possible to hate Sp.ag. Trust me I have tried but to no avail, you simply cant hate care-bears, they are fluffy and squishy and cuddly and arrghh....................

Last edited:

DeletedUser65288

Do care to tell me how many world 1 players have you encountered? And I mean original World 1 players, belonging either to TW/DDR/RoBAC or any contemporary tribes? I have atleast 5-6 players excluding myself with me here that dates back to 2006, and most of them are not half as script loving as people that joined World 8 onwards.

I have like 5-6 with me in 73 to :p

I encountered a few tribes running spike ops in my area, which included 2 barbs so you can imagine how that was in the early days

DeletedUser

the only way i see to counteract spiking is by micro farming with scouts.. but if some one got better idea pls share.. :)

devil667

the only way i see to counteract spiking is by micro farming with scouts.. but if some one got better idea pls share.. :)

Not quite, the easiest ways of overcoming a heavy spiking region would be. [Considering micro farming is the only way]

1. Send a wave of scouts before launching on respective villas.

2. When you see a spike, further spike them. The first spiker will get greedy eventually and try to remove spike after a bit to farm the accumulated resources himself. :p And once people learn the contagious nature of spiking, they stop shortly after.[Or end up having too low troops to jeopardize farming].

Note: Spiking works best against microfarming, if one puts simply 10 sword each in 3 diff villas. ti can take out heaps of 2sp 2 axe or 2 sp 2sw micro farm runs. Even if it slows one down, the logical thing to do would be take out the smaller spikes with a large attack force, then rush to scouts[since you get first 10 for free] scout the area around for people who are not growing too fast [usually are the ones spiking since their farming is reduced] and catch them with little or no defense,[considering the free swords were used up for spiking].

DeletedUser113867

Not quite, the easiest ways of overcoming a heavy spiking region would be. [Considering micro farming is the only way]

1. Send a wave of scouts before launching on respective villas.

2. When you see a spike, further spike them. The first spiker will get greedy eventually and try to remove spike after a bit to farm the accumulated resources himself. :p And once people learn the contagious nature of spiking, they stop shortly after.[Or end up having too low troops to jeopardize farming].

Note: Spiking works best against microfarming, if one puts simply 10 sword each in 3 diff villas. ti can take out heaps of 2sp 2 axe or 2 sp 2sw micro farm runs. Even if it slows one down, the logical thing to do would be take out the smaller spikes with a large attack force, then rush to scouts[since you get first 10 for free] scout the area around for people who are not growing too fast [usually are the ones spiking since their farming is reduced] and catch them with little or no defense,[considering the free swords were used up for spiking].

Why do you give advice?

You cheat and then try to advise other players? please don't as its not worth listening too,