Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

5. WET
I know this tribe from 2 past worlds. Or rather, a number of members in it who play under the WET tag every time they join a world together. They know what to do and how to last in the core until a fairly lengthy way through mid-game, having done it on two occasions before. They were the best challenge I've personally had in a conflict in W52 and W62, and so I'm looking forward to seeing them reproduce that again here.

[/SPOIL]

Also had conflict with their tribe in 64 in mid game in the CORE. Would like to add They have a very loyal bunch of players I believe. And I find some of the players that I knew nice. Not sure though if politically and diplomatically they are strong.. Well, good luck to WET :)

I don't know if they still do their ritual tho.. haha

DeletedUser106296

Also had conflict with their tribe in 64 in mid game in the CORE. Would like to add They have a very loyal bunch of players I believe. And I find some of the players that I knew nice. Not sure though if politically and diplomatically they are strong.. Well, good luck to WET :)

I don't know if they still do their ritual tho.. haha

Offcourse we still doing ritual, that our secret weapon lol .. how are you my old friend :icon_razz:
our recept to become succes tribe is Tha HandSOMEsT - Ritual = WET

DeletedUser

Offcourse we still doing ritual, that our secret weapon lol .. how are you my old friend :icon_razz:
our recept to become succes tribe is Tha HandSOMEsT - Ritual = WET

I still remember how your ritual goes haha. Good to hear from you again :icon_biggrin:

On topic:
Well, good luck to all the tribes :) With Panic to watch out for

DeletedUser106706

RankTribe nameTotal pointsMembersPoints per playerVillagesPoints per village
1Quit105.771392.712422.518
2NiNi88.549382.330392.270
3LIO90.622392.324402.266
4Fossil87.750392.250412.140
5Gods84.023402.101412.049
6WET83.312372.252402.083
7.:S:.76.682401.917411.870
8LOVE?76.315401.908401.908
9HAMMER75.899401.897401.897
10FIRM73.018362.028371.973
11Class71.761391.840391.840
12CARROT71.274381.876381.876
13Hippos68.571401.714411.672
14Deal67.431401.686401.686
15SHIELD67.141401.679401.679
16PRO64.819391.662391.662
17TBS64.391391.651391.651
18Panic!64.267312.073312.073
19Joker63.430351.812351.812
20-WP-63.100401.578401.578

DeletedUser

1. Quit
Quite alot of ODD early in the game meaning there must be some kind of war or they are just getting gangbanged by anyone who is close on the other hand they seem to be growing instead of nobling villages as soon as they get an academy. Could go two ways keep up the defence and out do the tribes bashing them or they could finally run out of resources to gain their second villages making them slowly go behind.

2. LIO
Don't really like family tribes as they have an academy tribe called LBO, I do know they use to be WARG! which they threw out the duke and someone else gained the power.. Not to sure if they are stable or unstable with that decision happening. Placed in K45 and seem to spread out by quite alot which may be a problem for them in the next coming weeks especially with LBO being in the same K there will be alot of tightness for them.

3. NiNi
Seem to have gotten themselves in abit of a pickle with RANDOM and have now created a war, They seem to be in the middle of K45 going in a straight line down south of it. Their baron/duke has also re-started with 3 of their players aswel.. they won't last long i give them a few days

16. Joker
I like the look of them, seem to have a few players that are elite and nicely spread but i don't really know alot about them so hopefully they'll prove themselves worthy.

25. AFLAC
As everyone else likes to comment about them, It seems because of their attitudes in the forums and making their own tribe popular they have people going against them, Their ODD is getting higher and higher by the day.. They had a good start but now their falling behind.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

AFLAC as a whole agrees.

ashoka1

Thanks to those who mentioned Our Tribe (Joker).However Looking at Other Top Tribes of W73,We are a Group of pretty Moderate Players.Though its flattering that we have been called Elite (or some of our Players),However we are all still students of this Game & Learning the Basics.

Its early days yet and This world has a lot of Talent hidden.With Time we will see Good Promising Tribes coming into Top 5 and staying there for long periods of time,Securing their respective Areas first & Then going on to dominate the World Stage.

Till then this Thread is all about Pure Speculation & nothing else.There are some tribes with Good Players + Bad Leaders & Some others with Good Leaders + Bad Players.

Which of these two combination will go on to Dominate in long run is a difficult question to answer atleast for me.

I Don't see a Single outfit with Good leaders+ Good Players at this stage.So either we need some sort of Consolidation to start early in the game to Really comment on TOP Tribes or wait for some time.:)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thanks to those who mentioned Our Tribe (Joker).However Looking at Other Top Tribes of W73,We are a Group of pretty Moderate Players.Though its flattering that we have been called Elite (or some of our Players),However we are all still students of this Game & Learning the Basics.

I think you have been reading between some very wobbly lines :lol:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
English is not my first language so could you please tell me what you mean by wobbly lines

Reading between the lines is a saying/proverbial/phrase. It means to read more in to what is said than just what is said.

I said wobbly because I don't think anybody has referred to Joker as being 'elite' - just interesting. Very different things, and so the logic is wobbly/bendy (not accurate).

Putting it together: you read too much in to what was posted about Joker and came to a strange conclusion. Sorry for being a bit pedantic - I'll remember to simplify what I say on this world to ensure it doesn't confuse our foreign friends :)

ashoka1

Reading between the lines is a saying/proverbial/phrase. It means to read more in to what is said than just what is said.

I said wobbly because I don't think anybody has referred to Joker as being 'elite' - just interesting. Very different things, and so the logic is wobbly/bendy (not accurate).

Putting it together: you read too much in to what was posted about Joker and came to a strange conclusion. Sorry for being a bit pedantic - I'll remember to simplify what I say on this world to ensure it doesn't confuse our foreign friends :)

Thanks for simplifying the things.

16. Joker
I like the look of them, seem to have a few players that are elite and nicely spread
My response was to this Line.

I dont feel that we are Elite,Some of our players may be experienced but elite is a different word in my opinion & my post only represented what i felt.

My response was

We are a Group of pretty Moderate Players.Though its flattering that we have been called Elite (or some of our Players),However we are all still students of this Game & Learning the Basics.

May be bigbull's post was sarcastic and i couldnt comprehend it.However i have always maintained that Joker is a group of Players who are neither Elite nor Pros like you Guys.

We are here to Learn the game & enjoy the process.If in the process we end up being a good unit then we can be one of the promising tribes.But its still early days and i in no way want to imagine things.

I like to keep things simple and take them as they come.

King Matt II

1. Quit
[spoil]Pretty shitty spread to be honest, and it looks like they have a few random players probably invited for the points. Don't think they'll last long to be honest.

en73
[/spoil]

2. LIO
[spoil]I don't like to judge a book by it's cover but really? A tribe that has a "law enforcement officer" for internal issues? I've seen it all now. I don't think these'll last long either, but at least they have a nice spread throughout the K.

en73
[/spoil]

3. Fossil
[spoil]Looks like they have a few decent players, but I'm not so sure about the tribe as a whole. Don't know anything about them, their spread looks too cramped. They're probably gonna get wiped out by Joker or vice versa, it'll be an interesting war.

en73
[/spoil]

17. Panic!
[spoil]Solid group of players with decent leadership, I think they can do well if they survive the early game. Their very ambitious spread may be a little risky and could be their downfall.

en73
[/spoil]

22. Joker
[spoil]Very strong players with great leadership. Won W60 I believe, and if it's the same leadership here then they're gonna be a strong contender for the south west, may even be the ones to knock Panic! out of the way. I don't think they'll have too much trouble against Fossil.

en73
[/spoil]

27. AFLAC
[spoil]Apparently it's cool to hate these guys, but I don't pay enough attention to know why. I assume they're somewhat good players, so they should easily be able to handle LIO unless their law enforcement officer gets his hands on Jake first. :lol: I don't think they'll have a nice time with Random though.

en73
[/spoil]

27. Random
[spoil]Solid group of players, they're going to dominate as long as they stick around. It'll be interesting to see how they treat AFLAC, but I have my money on Random for sure.

en73
[/spoil]

I was gonna do the top 20 but after the first 3 I decided it's a waste of time since I'm basically repeating myself, plus no one cares about some random pointwhore tribes.

DeletedUser

King Matt II - I like your view of things if am honest, Whats your opinions on the following tribes;

-
FIRM , Hippos , Under , Class & WET - The reason is not many people talk about these tribes so just wondering

DeletedUser

@king matt w60 is still ongoing, but just glancing here I know ashoka1 is from the rank1 tribe on w60 and very competent at that, incase ash is wondering on my external ID. Its Gregory, co'ed butonel for abit now co HTM. Nice to see you here.