The Best Tribe You Have Ever Been Apart Of.

DeletedUser

W5-ARISA not just the best tribe I've been in but the best world I've yet to play.

DeletedUser

Do i even have to say it.. ;P

REBELS W23... fantastic group of players... and even greater friends. most fun i ever had in any world.

carry this sig in their honor...

just a pity so few will even know what i am talking about... So very few oldies left.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

massada, long time no see. I remember you from your Ghost days in w15 (don't think either one of us stuck around w21 for very long, but remember your name from there as well)

DeletedUser

massada, long time no see. I remember you from your Ghost days in w15 (don't think either one of us stuck around w21 for very long, but remember your name from there as well)

Now there is a name i remember.. lol.. good to meet up again bud! you right about 21.. did not stay long.. got rimmed cause i was to much noob still.. :p.. no lets be honest.. i got beaten fair.. :)

hope we meet ingame too. started 73 today.. lets see if i can work my way in from the rim...

oh almost forgot. playing there as Spaggetti..

Last edited by a moderator:

sp.ag

W1 : RoBAC - Where carebears ruled supreme and it was acceptable to be pretty clueless at the game.

Last edited:

DeletedUser88324

W50 ODA because i enjoy playing agressive players that don't consider themselves "leet" like so many auto-proclame themselves to be these days (dull)

GOG the Deceiver

Why thank you GOG. I will eat you last. We won of course...

i just remembered you sitting me during Glastonbury 2008 while the whole of K2 was trying to take me down. And the tripwire you sent from K98. May he rest in peace!

oh yeah and the fact that it is YOUR FAULT I started this game!

Nice to see your face mate, really nice.

Yes and then I went away to Africa to complete my thesis. Sent a life raft to a barb near Lexx-BAI, and came back after 4 months and started again. Was gold, great times.

Yeah and sorry to get you into this. Really am :(

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well the three that lasted and jump to mind have to be W21 PuFFin (in its various incarnations), W30 BD and W39 Random.

I really enjoyed some in older worlds, but I'm not sure they could be considered really top notch in modern standards.

DeletedUser

I remember I trolled your Dukes and joined Fork for like 10 minutes from Pacman because they were so desperate to have me. What surprised me was that all I had to do was to ask for an invite and it was instantly sent. The things you would do for a Rank 1 player ;)

ign on 58: gRim Sleeper

Aside from that troll. Fork was a very good tribe :)

I remember you well, It's not quite the way i remember it going..lol
But this world was my number 1, probably because i jointly started FORK lol

DeletedUser

Though I did enjoy both MANIC and Riot! Good times :)

Manic was the biggest back stabbing tribe on W24 I have ever seen :p

Good tribe though and W24 was all about back stabbing which made it so much fun.

Me personally I don't have just ONE favorite tribe, I enjoyed every tribe I played in under Googly/Foc/Hyrbid leadership. Which was 3 worlds, all of which have been enjoyable.

~ Pursuit of Happiness

DeletedUser

Best tribes I had the privilege to be part off.

World 7 - REF (Fun and aggressive)
World 14 - PXTG and TheFOE (Best world yet)
World 67 - BARB (No need to say anything)

Ninja

DeletedUser50073

my best tribe was definately the cherokee tribe back before the europeans crossed the big lake and rimmed us

DeletedUser98728

Modwar - W42 although I wasnt around the whole world till the end with them.

DeletedUser

Storm (oncomming Storm) w49
New|E (New Era) HP
PMS (Perpetual Mood Swing) w55

There are 3 worlds that i will never forget. Best tribe, great members, the most active players i have ever played with. i wish i could go back to these worlds.