A Peak Inside The Opera Family

DeletedUser

Im no good at this whole long ass PnP stuff like the lovely randomites have so far gave us (much <333)
So please forgive me :D

But anyway to some fun, earlier today one of the 107? members of this most awesome super powerful family gave me there sit :icon_eek: So decided i could use this to lighten up the forums a bit :D

So lets start with there almighty diplomacy:
[SPOIL]
57c9c80090590ae1e8841706e9174136.png
[/SPOIL]

Wow hugging fest much, but wait an enemy, lets see how that is going for this almighty family!

[SPOIL]
96c1430a20c84bac409b8fbe839e8bb5.png
[/SPOIL]

Ah most be a walk over for them then, with NV bad players and lack of coordination?

[SPOIL]
6e8abaa26ff0b310e86dc28f244aa907.png
[/SPOIL]

Wow 5-3 thats it? 107 against 24 , yep NV certainly are the ones with bad cordination and bad players :lol:

[SPOIL]
d85625e7d684d94f24977542fcfe88b3.png
[/SPOIL]

wow 39 players out 107 i guess it has only been 2days....

But anyway what else is happening inside,

[SPOIL]
01128173982d0d8ec6d1e6492a378943.png
[/SPOIL]

Lets have a look in a few?

[SPOIL]
baf02d344f0b78116e1629a2c3ba07ce.png
[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]
9eb9919ff771577d42aa3c5cae20e6bd.png
[/SPOIL]

lets all be honest, Thats the best backtiming explanation and guide you ever saw?:icon_redface:

But then i see it the Attack ID thread, 107 members should certainly be tons of ids and there most active topic?
[SPOIL]
b7be738cd78825036769b79d69d3cdc7.png
[/SPOIL]

wow nearly a month old and thats it, round of applause for the team work and activity here :)

A few other pieces i found funny to see:
[SPOIL]
1eeb32783b98ac3ae400b51a8ea5494b.png
[/SPOIL]
:O how dare he leave them ...

[SPOIL]
708ed573c3d5c8132701110862404995.png
[/SPOIL]
cant get support for your own members but maybe for your allies you get a better response?

But anyway enough from me ,

<3333

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The class and sportsmanship in this game has gone completely downhill since W46 apparently. Shame on you for sharing everything on the public forums. I'm not even in their tribes and think this is embarrassing for a player to do.

DeletedUser75632

The class and sportsmanship in this game has gone completely downhill since W46 apparently. Shame on you for sharing everything on the public forums. I'm not even in their tribes and think this is embarrassing for a player to do.

Agree completely. Unfortunately these type of posts have become the norm.

DeletedUser

going off of what they said, cool, you got the info. You wanna a +1 now? Rep is always nice, huh? Or maybe you just want people to say OMG LOOK HOW AWESOME YOU ARE FOR DOING THIS. You got the information you were looking for, share it to your tribe, and move on. Some of this was funny, yes. But posting their diplomacy, etc is just too much.

sln clty

Glad to see how elite opera is. Soooooo happy there in K55! Thanks HeavyMetal, not that i needed this info but was great for a few laughs!

DeletedUser

Like looking at the map, K54 in general just seems to be such a hot mess..

DeletedUser

I don't see anything wrong with this. My tribe is worse.

DeletedUser

People have been doing this for years.

ashoka1

Do you think class and sportsmanship in this game was any higher before w46.

DeletedUser114113

Hmm not that i approve really of this action, seems a little unfair, but it gave me a giggle thinking what someone would make of the Random forums... They are full of far more interesting snippets and to be fair not a lot of it is TW related :lol:

We should write a list of the common most words on our forum...oh no can't as its not suitable for under 18's

ashoka1

Btw just read the full post again

and i am disappointed in Opera Trying to stack B1g against Unite!.It will have consequences.

Hey Heavy...You still run the spy networks across all tribes like good old days Bro.Hit me up in game

Ash
Leader-Joker

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hmm not that i approve really of this action, seems a little unfair, but it gave me a giggle thinking what someone would make of the Random forums... They are full of far more interesting snippets and to be fair not a lot of it is TW related :lol:

We should write a list of the common most words on our forum...oh no can't as its not suitable for under 18's

That random thinks everything they say is interesting is not news. How ever knowing every other word in your forums is over 18 should give any tribes warring random something to report.

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good luck to NV, I always like rooting for the outnumbered :)

I thought the most common word in our forums was Chase :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Of course it is I am your obsession, now i am leaving this thread that is not about me or random. Good luck op not getting thrashed by trolls whos fate as a poster they think they hold.

DeletedUser

For the TL;DR people :D
Meh it was a bit of fun
-------

Well since this has been happening since i first started back which was
45 worlds befor w46, i dont think it went down hill since w46?

Agree completely. Unfortunately these type of posts have become the norm.

Well i have not seen one in ages so not sure how its the norm but okay :D

going off of what they said, cool, you got the info. You wanna a +1 now? Rep is always nice, huh? Or maybe you just want people to say OMG LOOK HOW AWESOME YOU ARE FOR DOING THIS. You got the information you were looking for, share it to your tribe, and move on. Some of this was funny, yes. But posting their diplomacy, etc is just too much.

1) +1? well if you would not mind sure ill take it :D
2) Most people already know im awesome, and im not needy enough to have to prove it :)
3 The information is no use to me or my tribe, but did have comedy value and since the 73 forums are dull aside the odd post thought i would lend a hand , as im niice like that :)
4) posting there diplomacy? its pretty much listed on there profile :O

I don't see anything wrong with this. My tribe is worse.

My tribe is at times :icon_eek: But thought it would add some life :)

DeletedUser

Glad to see how elite opera is. Soooooo happy there in K55! Thanks HeavyMetal, not that i needed this info but was great for a few laughs!

They won't be in here long if they push any harder.

​-Well there are already so many families in here. They just won't fit!

Last edited by a moderator: