A Peak Inside The Opera Family

King Matt II

They were the norm when I first started. :S

They were the norm, but they were actually entertaining too. This is just screenshots of the forums and an accompanying line of unfunny text. Maybe I should put some effort into some PnP, I'm sure I could make it interesting what with the whole furniture theme.

DeletedUser

They were the norm, but they were actually entertaining too. This is just screenshots of the forums and an accompanying line of unfunny text. Maybe I should put some effort into some PnP, I'm sure I could make it interesting what with the whole furniture theme.

I would look forward to that, it sounds like a fun read.

But however to act on Defiant Wolf's idea, Witheringuponlove has made a word cloud of most common words in the Random forums,

DqkCt2X.png

Unfortunately Chase isn't among them, Im sorry we would like to talk about you more but you kind of have a one dimensional existence on these forums. The sentence "Chase got rimmed by Lord Rudolph and sucks as a teacher" can only be repeated so often.

As for this thread, I get that you have this info from your tribe, but by exposing it what do you achieve ? Does this hurt your tribe in anyway ?

DeletedUser

look it is random here to say my name and try and hijack another thread.

your member said it was the most common word not me,

Good luck to NV, I always like rooting for the outnumbered :)

I thought the most common word in our forums was Chase :icon_redface:

now here is random to try and turn it around again, which is it, you are obsessed or not :D you prove every day that you ARE, there you are random nub pervis saying my name again :D

anyway op, this is how it is...

there are about 40 elites who either think they run the world or they do run the world, maybe 20 of them are in random, and if you post anything they do not think is important or interesting to them they will tell you how it is not good enough to read, yet 15 of them will be out here reading it.

the only thing that will interest ANY of those 20 is if it is about random, that is all they care to hear about like they said point blank here over and over, only THEY are interesting to them.

they do not think opera is worth their while to even consider if this pnp is good or bad- there was a time when exposing a tribes forum would be considered news ask nima from happles but that is another world and another story, but the kicker of the story is this...

for those 20 in random that either are important or THINK they are important, there are no less than 20 other 'elites' who are making decisions on this world every day, which top tribe to allign with who to war with etc, and those 20 want nothing to do with the 20 in random who think only they are worth saying anything about

those other top 20 elites/tribes whatever want to win the world too, random thinks they are too good to care, the others do not :D

but ya op, opera isn't worth randoms time, so naturally they think no one else cares either, and it is funny how they try and make EVERYTHING about them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

random perverted nub says blah blah... a one dimensional existence on these forums. The sentence "Chase got rimmed by Lord Rudolph and sucks as a teacher" can only be repeated so often.

sorry but i do need to respond to this one thing and don't have the thread to do it on now...

[SPOIL][2/22/2014 11:41:06 AM] Chase: all my d is in main anyway
[2/22/2014 11:41:14 AM] Chase: actually
[2/22/2014 11:41:21 AM] Chase: noble 01c first
[2/22/2014 11:41:28 AM] Chase: it only hae a little d in it
[2/22/2014 11:41:42 AM] Chase: oh oh wait 02a :D
[2/22/2014 11:41:55 AM] Chase: it is closet to you most vunerable and lost its baby nuke
[2/22/2014 11:42:04 AM] Chase: i send any remaining ones to you now
[2/22/2014 11:42:16 AM] Chase: from 02a
[2/22/2014 11:42:18 AM] ChocoROID (Rudolph Co): So what I am I doing exactly
[2/22/2014 11:42:25 AM] Chase: noble 02a
[2/22/2014 11:42:34 AM] Chase: i get nobles to help make it go quicker
[2/22/2014 11:42:43 AM] ChocoROID (Rudolph Co): i have two nobles in vil
[2/22/2014 11:42:50 AM] ChocoROID (Rudolph Co): can educate one soon too
[2/22/2014 11:42:53 AM] Chase: if anyone ask just say i quit :p
[2/22/2014 11:43:04 AM] Chase: kk i will make some too just start sending the 2
[2/22/2014 11:43:14 AM] Chase: i want to get this over quick
[2/22/2014 11:43:33 AM] Chase: it is a damn hassle stickign around on an account getting nobled out
[2/22/2014 11:43:52 AM] ChocoROID (Rudolph Co): ha
[2/22/2014 11:43:52 AM] ChocoROID (Rudolph Co): okay
[2/22/2014 11:44:08 AM] ChocoROID (Rudolph Co): i will send without rams to keep wall yeah? [/SPOIL]

unlike random who can't understand the finer details of tribal wars, i am positive the rest of the world could understand i was GANGBANG by the global alliance (plenty others were as well) then GAVE my villages to a tribemate who NEVER killed one of my troops but i don't expect any one in random to get that anymore than they get that because they like them does not mean the world likes them :D

back to your regularly scheduled opera new sorry again....

DeletedUser

Of course it is I am your obsession, now i am leaving this thread that is not about me or random. Good luck op not getting thrashed by trolls whos fate as a poster they think they hold.

Last time I looked you've replied quite a lot considering "now i am leaving this thread that is not about me or random". I think it might be YOU who are obsessed with YOU lol:)

DeletedUser

anything they do not think is important or interesting to them they will tell you how it is not good enough to read

This ^^

This is exactly what i have thought about every single one of your posts on this w73 forum..

On topic:

Anyway it was an interesting thread to read, its nice see'ing a thread different to the 'Top tribe' , 'top player' thing...however its a little bit below the belt posting it on the forum. Some of the quotes and such say alot about the tribe you are trying to dis-credit, but the way you are going about it seems to discredit your own tribe more. keep this kind of intel to yourself/internally or possibly use it with other tribes to help enforce diplomacy. But here people will judge you on everything you post.. even if they do exactly the same thing in game.

DeletedUser

Am I the only one who was hoping the Opera tribe/family knew a ton of Opera hacks that they were keeping from the rest of us? Like how to send t-trains on Opera 18, etc etc.

DeletedUser

What's the deal? I can send them on opera 18, opera 20.0.1387.82 just instead of 100 ms it's like 120-150ms.

I still go back a few versions to do em properly though. ;)
huehuehuehue

Last edited by a moderator:

sln clty

Don't get me wrong, I think my tribe is bloody brilliant, objectively bad though.

Thats not good news for your future on w73 bro, Once your members get opd it might be hard to keep everything from crumbling.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

1) +1? well if you would not mind sure ill take it :D
2) Most people already know im awesome, and im not needy enough to have to prove it :)
3 The information is no use to me or my tribe, but did have comedy value and since the 73 forums are dull aside the odd post thought i would lend a hand , as im niice like that :)
4) posting there diplomacy? its pretty much listed on there profile

Works for me! xD