Top Tribes

DeletedUser

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Eric.Cartman

Imo the tribe that's going to shake the foundations of this world late game hasn't even hit top 20 yet, once they do, I'm excited to see what's going to happen, this group of boys and girls always seem to leave a mark on who's going to win the world..

Who do you mean????

:D

Called you guys out from waay before (beginning of August when you guys were waaaay too tiny compared to the rest) :D

Can't wait to see you guys wreck Jager :lol:

Having watched, played and co-played with and alongside Cody and co for multiple worlds, ever since his first tribe in W23, I predict you guys are going to win this world too, if you guys stick around till the end that is... esp if Cody doesn't go MIA again, its a done deal.

I might join you guys in an account soon if time permits me :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jäger - Currently being outplayed by Knock. I think their strength lies in their leadership. As long as Sin can maintain a clear vision for the tribe and can navigate the choppy waters of diplomacy they'll come back and win it.

Inbred - Haven't heard much from them. Strengthening K54 nobling up old varcode. strengthening borders. Could swing the Knock/Jager war but wont anytime soon because have way too many inactives. Need to clean up inactives before making any serious moves.

PFF - I've liked this tribe for a while and despite the negative public attention regarding mikbuk or whoever is trying to make a solo stand against them, I think PFF is a dangerous tribe. They are skilled players and as long as they can maintain activity (which can be said of any tribe) they'll be around for a while. Strong activity currently. I think Knock and PFF in terms of size, aggression and tribe mentality are similar. If a world war breaks out and Inbred joins Knock and PFF joins Jager, I think the later pair will dominate.

Knock! - I stand by my previous statements that this is a great tribe. Have maintained good activity level and have had successful caps against knock. While everyone knows they're aggressive, I think this aggressiveness could hurt them diplomatically. Overall doing well against Jager and will continue to for the forseeable future.

HERD - My tribe, so I'm bias. I think we have great talent but haven't been in a evenly matched war since barcode early days. Fighting to keep other moochers out of K47 and growing our base there. We're all really close and recruitment is very selective not that there's a lot of recruitment options that haven't already gone to jager or knock.

HELLO - will merge at somepoint with some tribe. will continue to do what top 10 players do....look out for themselves.

Ze - on their way out...

DeletedUser

Jäger - Currently being outplayed by Knock. I think their strength lies in their leadership. As long as Sin can maintain a clear vision for the tribe and can navigate the choppy waters of diplomacy they'll come back and win it.

Inbred - Haven't heard much from them. Strengthening K54 nobling up old varcode. strengthening borders. Could swing the Knock/Jager war but wont anytime soon because have way too many inactives. Need to clean up inactives before making any serious moves.

PFF - I've liked this tribe for a while and despite the negative public attention regarding mikbuk or whoever is trying to make a solo stand against them, I think PFF is a dangerous tribe. They are skilled players and as long as they can maintain activity (which can be said of any tribe) they'll be around for a while. Strong activity currently. I think Knock and PFF in terms of size, aggression and tribe mentality are similar. If a world war breaks out and Inbred joins Knock and PFF joins Jager, I think the later pair will dominate.

Knock! - I stand by my previous statements that this is a great tribe. Have maintained good activity level and have had successful caps against knock. While everyone knows they're aggressive, I think this aggressiveness could hurt them diplomatically. Overall doing well against Jager and will continue to for the forseeable future.

HERD - My tribe, so I'm bias. I think we have great talent but haven't been in a evenly matched war since barcode early days. Fighting to keep other moochers out of K47 and growing our base there. We're all really close and recruitment is very selective not that there's a lot of recruitment options that haven't already gone to jager or knock.

HELLO - will merge at somepoint with some tribe. will continue to do what top 10 players do....look out for themselves.

Ze - on their way out...

Jager - a collective of players from several tribes. We have seen this at Varyag - this sort of collective has no team spirit and no tribal loyalty. Won't last long. I give them a month at best until they start having internal issues and falling apart.

PFF - 2 great players, 2 good players, the rest are mediocre to very poor. Trust me, we've seen all of them in action. Generally a good looking tribe from the outside, since they give out an impression of working as a team. Around half of PFF is inactive and only wake up to launch nukes at our account from time to time, often without any fakes. 4-5 players are defintely sat. Their team work is over-estimated, since any idiot can launch nukes, but their timing and coordination lack in a major way. Listen to someone who has absorbed two large ops from them. They could sort themselves out and internal those inactives instead of using them (which is also against TW rules, btw - can't build troops on perma-sits). Then, they could become a powerful force.

Ze - Playing 'captain obvious' there much? It's only our account left here. :)

DeletedUser

Wars are seldom evenly matched :)

true but Im just being honest here. I think we still have yet to prove ourselves to the world by fighting a similar size tribe (aren't really any) or a larger tribe - if we are going to be recognized and feared as the fighters that I know we are ;)

DeletedUser

...I didn't want to sound full of myself, but since you said it Ara...yes I like to think of myself as a hero. That fireman saving the kitten from the tree. Nic Cage going home and bagging the prom queen. The hero ridding w69 of scum....

Thx for the compliment ara ;)

DeletedUser

I'd like to see HERD go to work. But which side do they join? Assist Knock! Vs Jager. Or assist Jager Vs Knock!?
It could be the war changer and make all the difference but only time will tell

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Didn't put too much thought into this post, just felt like bringing this thread back alive

So |l|l|l's taken over the top spot.
Angry seem to be doing quite ok against Nom.
Nom seem to be falling apart.
1 UP is still up there, but their growth rate doesn't seem too impressive.
METHOD doesn't seem to be as bad as I thought they were.
Jäger's been yo-yoing in the rankings.
Varyag didn't put up a disappointing resistance against 1 UP and METHOD so far.
Inbred still seem to have the upper hand against Hugged.
.T. is disappointing against ADHD.
PFF are slowly creeping up the rankings, look promising.
KataC is back in the top 20, but seem to be boxed in for expansion.
OOO soon to merge into someone close by?

Imo the tribe that's going to shake the foundations of this world late game hasn't even hit top 20 yet, once they do, I'm excited to see what's going to happen, this group of boys and girls always seem to leave a mark on who's going to win the world..

well mr eric cartman, i think you called this one!

DeletedUser

Interesting turn of events.. Jager's losing step by step the war with Knock which seems to drown into a sea of barbs after the cats left the ship..

DeletedUser

there is another option rather then nobling barbs...

those ret dots on the map can be nobled too!

Most like what DNY did in w12 when the 9k barbs were mostly ignored and the poor small players were picked off one by one. Sure the situation here is a bit different, but why focus on nobling barbs to achieve 60% and not doing it in style by picking off Jager.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
just to clarify jager are the ones focusing on the barbs, not knock

[spoil]Gains from players (15,973 total)▲
#1 Barbarian 4,973 conquers 31.13%
#2 Lord KidProdigyAP 454 conquers 2.84%
#3 Bristleback 354 conquers 2.22%
#4 Krovikan Mist 296 conquers 1.85%
#5 The Second Coming. 283 conquers 1.77%
#6 sakrahe000 235 conquers 1.47%
#7 Drew-Waylander 225 conquers 1.41%
#8 nomadz 205 conquers 1.28%
#9 Aizuddin1989 176 conquers 1.1%
#10 P1K3Y 153 conquers 0.96%
#11 Jozaki 152 conquers 0.95%
#12 vashstupid 148 conquers 0.93%
#13 Editor60 147 conquers 0.92%
#14 ShamRoKz 146 conquers 0.91%
#15 sinsilyo21 126 conquers 0.79%

▼[/spoil] <-- jagers gains

[spoil]Gains from players (12,771 total)▲
#1 Barbarian 2,507 conquers 19.63%
#2 ProShqipe 375 conquers 2.94%
#3 IamN00bKing 265 conquers 2.08%
#4 jasminjade 254 conquers 1.99%
#5 Chernabog 219 conquers 1.71%
#6 XasateSouLew 197 conquers 1.54%
#7 doc holiday 195 conquers 1.53%
#8 poo stack 179 conquers 1.4%
#9 gawjussgeorguss 163 conquers 1.28%
#10 Black.Plague 160 conquers 1.25%
#11 Wyatt Earp 1929 158 conquers 1.24%
#12 ther3 157 conquers 1.23%
#13 papa gordo 153 conquers 1.2%
#14 cabana cigara 149 conquers 1.17%
#15 cris tin 147 conquers 1.15%[/spoil] <---Knocks

notice how we have enemys on our list, and about half of those grey guys,

DeletedUser111028

That's because we don't want the 60% dominance to come into play.

But what site did you use to find that? Seems like a pretty cool one. Unless it's some feature of one I use that I haven't seen :p